SWEET, "poetic" justice with a BS traffic stop.

Adeeos

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No my friend, I'm afraid you are the one that was being laughed at. I can almost hear the cop thinking "another dumb ass farang being screwed over and hasn't a clue he's being taken to the cleaners" Lololol

And you KNOW this about my girl because, HOW exactly?... She's NOT a bar girl, NEVER has been, owns her own land, has a waitressing job, I give her nearly nothing $ wise, (I pay rent, electric, food, etc,) and she treats me like the king!,,, NO,, they're not all the same as the bar trash you've obviously used to,,, SO sorry to hear about your obviously BAD screwing over... Jokes on you "bitter betty",,,,, lololol

Edited by Adeeos

No my friend, I'm afraid you are the one that was being laughed at. I can almost hear the cop thinking "another dumb ass farang being screwed over and hasn't a clue he's being taken to the cleaners" Lololol

And you KNOW this about my girl because, HOW exactly?... She's NOT a bar girl, NEVER has been, owns her own land, has a waitressing job, I give her nearly nothing $ wise, (I pay rent, electric, food, etc,) and she treats me like the king!,,, NO,, they're not all the same as the bar trash you've obviously used to,,, SO sorry to hear about your obviously BAD screwing over... Jokes on you "bitter betty",,,,, lololol

Your the one jumping around making the noise about Bar Girl, Bar Girl and $$$.

Loud and obnoxious when inebriated; loud and obnoxious when hungover. Why am I not surprised?

I'd say the cop was talking with the rider Thailady thinking she had a john on the

back.

No, her clothes def don't give that impression ,, Jeans, tennis shoes, and polo with resturaunts name on it,, She wasn't dressed like a working girl,,,

Do you realise how much extra you have to pay to get a gogo dancer to ride her bike home with her dancing gear on?

• Like 2

Loud and obnoxious when inebriated; loud and obnoxious when hungover. Why am I not surprised?

Again,, and you KNOW this how exactly?.. I don't get inebriated, (I had 4 beers, therefore didn't drive),,, therefore not hungover either, Must be a really nice, "super-power" to be able to exactly determine how someone is, you've never met,, while sitting at a keyboard, get OVER yourself, you "might" have a couple friends. ;)

• Like 1

I'd say the cop was talking with the rider Thailady thinking she had a john on the

back.

No, her clothes def don't give that impression ,, Jeans, tennis shoes, and polo with resturaunts name on it,, She wasn't dressed like a working girl,,,

Do you realise how much extra you have to pay to get a gogo dancer to ride her bike home with her dancing gear on?

I wouldn't know,,,, So, please tell us all, How much?

Again,, and you KNOW this how exactly?.. I don't get inebriated, (I had 4 beers, therefore didn't drive),,, therefore not hungover either, Must be a really nice, "super-power" to be able to exactly determine how someone is, you've never met,, while sitting at a keyboard, get OVER yourself, you "might" have a couple friends. wink.png

dont bite to the trolls adeeos, lots of bitter old sad people on here, if you are happy and content dont get wound up.

and to ask why u posted??? well , it a forum, thats what its there for. to bloody post, duhhh.

• Like 1

Clever box.

Not so.

Why you go play pool no stay home take care baby you bad man.

Good question, where is the baby?

Sounds like the op has found a "cashier"

Currently with my girls Mother,, will be back in about a week...

Appears you have a severe attitude problem.

If you continue on being a wise guy like this, it won`t be long until someone knocks you down to size, as it seems you know nothing about the golden rules of staying in Thailand.

Where is the poetry?

It was haiku. Like most Westerners, you just didn't get it, did you?

" So tonight, like nearly every night,,,

I'm headed home with my girl,,,

She waitresses at a popular restaurant,

He's a poet, and he didn't know it!

Of course, being the guy he is, he could have resorted to limmerick;

I said to the cop "she my lady

But Thai man he give her a baby"

He then searched her purse

But it didn't get worse,

Coz we won the exchange I think, maybe?

​But then, iambic pentameter could have been the rhythm of choice.....

The cop he stopped us but he should'na

I said to him "I'm da baby's farthar.... No..That's starting to sound like rap. I'd better stop.

Hands up if you think humiliating the local police is a wise move.

Yeah, I have to agree. Was the cop being an utter ass hole? Yeah, he was. But you treat a cop like that.....especially a cop that belongs to a police force known for notorious corruption and you might end up with a bag of coke pulled from your back pocket. Not a good idea in my opinion.

Yeah, I have to agree. Was the cop being an utter ass hole? Yeah, he was. But you treat a cop like that.....especially a cop that belongs to a police force known for notorious corruption and you might end up with a bag of coke pulled from your back pocket. Not a good idea in my opinion.

what was he supposed to do - wai and say sorry for wasting the occifers time?

Yeah....that is exactly what I would do. No reason to piss of a corrupt officer in a country where police essentially act as a paramilitary force with unchecked power. You really think it is worth going at it with a corrupt Thai cop? Good luck with that. Sometimes it is just better to check your ego........

I

Yeah....that is exactly what I would do. No reason to piss of a corrupt officer in a country where police essentially act as a paramilitary force with unchecked power. You really think it is worth going at it with a corrupt Thai cop? Good luck with that. Sometimes it is just better to check your ego........

I

We hold different opinions I guess. I won't be wai-ing any corrupt cop in this country or others.

• Like 1

I

We hold different opinions I guess. I won't be wai-ing any corrupt cop in this country or others.

Your handle of "clueless member" is quite fitting. Why is it so important to do something where there is a very high chance you will be on the losing end. Do you have pride issues or something? I just don't get people like you.

Its the same in America.....pull this shit with a cop and reaching for your wallet can land you 15 warning shots square in your chest. It is horrible and appalling......but it is the reality of the situation. Not worth it.

Edited by inbangkok

Again,, and you KNOW this how exactly?.. I don't get inebriated, (I had 4 beers, therefore didn't drive),,, therefore not hungover either, Must be a really nice, "super-power" to be able to exactly determine how someone is, you've never met,, while sitting at a keyboard, get OVER yourself, you "might" have a couple friends. wink.png

Just for the record, my only earlier comment was: "Makes you want to become a Bangkok police officer, doesn't it?" (post #29.) I've never mentioned your girlfriend in any of my earlier posts. The above quotation of your 29 Aug 2014 - 12:18 post makes it look like you are responding to something I said, when in truth you are responding to another poster's comments. Go back and take another look.

With the new government, the police appear to be cracking down on prostitution. I have read, for example, about recent round-ups of prostitutes in Pattaya. You and your girlfriend were riding around after midnight on a motorcycle near an area well-known for prostitution. Put plainly, irrespective of how your girlfriend was dressed, you fit a profile. Given the above circumstances, I believe the police officer had just cause to ask about the nature of your relationship with your girlfriend.

Based on your own account, you immediately assumed that the police officer had no legitimate reason to ask about the nature of the relationship between you and your girlfriend. You became defensive and assumed that the only possible reason the police officer could have asked about the nature of your relationship was to either impune the character of your girlfriend, to get you "riled" up, or because he harbored hostility towards farang male/Thai female relationships. As several posters have pointed out, in all likelihood, the officer was trying to determine whether your girlfriend was a prostitute or not.

Whether you know it or not, prostitution is illegal in Thailand. As I said, I believe the police officer was just trying to do his job, and had the right to ask the question he asked. I believe you could have handled the interaction in a less defensive and more respectful manner. I don't think it does you or anyone else in the expat community any good by being confrontational or disrespectful to the police. That's all I was trying to get across.

back.

This is where it all started Adeeos s post "assuming"

back.

Hey it doesent matter what she was wearing an Asian woman with a frang at night.

My missus is 11 years older than me and people think "ha hooker and a john"

I dont give a shit! but this is what they want to think!!!

And here is my reply to Adeeos s post

Just for the record, my only earlier comment was: "Makes you want to become a Bangkok police officer, doesn't it?" (post #29.) I've never mentioned your girlfriend in any of my earlier posts. The above quotation of your 29 Aug 2014 - 12:18 post makes it look like you are responding to something I said, when in truth you are responding to another poster's comments. Go back and take another look.

With the new government, the police appear to be cracking down on prostitution. I have read, for example, about recent round-ups of prostitutes in Pattaya. You and your girlfriend were riding around after midnight on a motorcycle near an area well-known for prostitution. Put plainly, irrespective of how your girlfriend was dressed, you fit a profile. Given the above circumstances, I believe the police officer had just cause to ask about the nature of your relationship with your girlfriend.

Based on your own account, you immediately assumed that the police officer had no legitimate reason to ask about the nature of the relationship between you and your girlfriend. You became defensive and assumed that the only possible reason the police officer could have asked about the nature of your relationship was to either impune the character of your girlfriend, to get you "riled" up, or because he harbored hostility towards farang male/Thai female relationships. As several posters have pointed out, in all likelihood, the officer was trying to determine whether your girlfriend was a prostitute or not.

Whether you know it or not, prostitution is illegal in Thailand. As I said, I believe the police officer was just trying to do his job, and had the right to ask the question he asked. I believe you could have handled the interaction in a less defensive and more respectful manner. I don't think it does you or anyone else in the expat community any good by being confrontational or disrespectful to the police. That's all I was trying to get across.

Mostly valid points,,, I was riled because we did NOTHING wrong,, put were pulled aside, while many other Thais were blatantly violating laws,, within full view of this officer,,, AND he treated myself, and my Girl with NOO respect,,, I have zero problem getting stopped,, polite convo, being searched, sent on our way,, it's happened many times before,, where the officer and I actually had a nice, polite convo,, genuine smiles, wais,,, this guy just rubbed me wrong,, so even though I may have intentionally insulted,,, he deserved it,,,,, he started the, insinuations/insults,,, Edited by Adeeos