Obama: Russia causing Ukraine crisis

webfact

Everybody loves to blame America. I think it's time to show Russia that we don't play. Russia is only s shell of their former self. They don't have the clout anymore.

I'm not advocating war. That should be the last thing America should do. War doesn't benefit anyone, and Russia has a nice supply of nukes. Hurting Russia economically is the way to go. No country is going to come to Russia's defense.

America and it's allies must set the tone. We also need to get China on our side. America has been in the process of putting troops in SE Asia. Hopefully, we don't have to use them.

Thank god we have a president who can think critically and is rational. Imagine if Bush was president? We would have American troops amassed on the Russian border!

Putting troops in SE Asia. Where? What troops? When?

Silly. By now Putin has probably wearied of the Obama comedy factor and has blocked him on FB...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/2012/06/22/gJQAKP83vV_story.html

Yes, read the article. You obviously have a problem with verb tenses. You know, that past-present-future stuff? "Talks" about cooperation and facilities doesn't mean any troops have actually been put in place yet, as you stated. Get your facts straight.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too funny for words.

Even if anyone considers any of the moves Putin has made as being " aggression " it was necessary for him to do so as a pre-emptive strike to thwart far more destabilising plans the US and EU together have for Russia.

America had better concentrate on dealing with its problems in the Middle East as those people have issued a direct threat against USA. On the other hand Russia has done nothing of the sort. Russia is no kind of threat whatsoever to the United States but equally it will not be manoeuvred and manipulated by outside parties.

America had better think very long and hard before taking on not one but two nuclear powers.

In just this morning in a series of statements Putin said no matter what USA does it turns out like Libya and Iraq. So I don't think he's worried about the huffing and puffing from the West.

True that. The US is so far out of it's element. And unfortunately Kerry was the wrong man for the job. I thought he was far smarter, and more capable than he has proved himself to be. And Obama has been out of his element since Jan 5th, 2009, his first day in office. So, the policies they are creating are wrong, non-visionary, and simple minded. I do not have any solutions, but I am sure there are some very sharp people out there, that Obama is very obviously not listening to. I am no fan of Putin. But, they do not seem to have any real answers for him, and arming the Ukrainians sounds like a very, very bad idea. Not much good can come from that idea.

Too funny for words.

Even if anyone considers any of the moves Putin has made as being " aggression " it was necessary for him to do so as a pre-emptive strike to thwart far more destabilising plans the US and EU together have for Russia.

Well, of course it's all Russia's fault. coffee1.gif

Demonization and misdirection are standard fare from the criminal syndicates infesting the White House and Wall St. The U.S. economy would collapse without war, so continual 'war' is what we get. The only tasks necessary are which dubious pretexts to use and the psychological operations needed to 'manufacture consent'.

Killing people as an act of 'humanity' is my Orwellian favourite. Surely another Nobel is due?