start new forum

opalred

its strange i joined tv about 12yrs ago after 1yr or so a hand full of old farts put there smell on other members to form there own dribble show

i stopped for 8yrs came in again the smells still there

maybe time for another holiday from TV then dear boy, see ya again in 8 years...thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

its strange i joined tv about 12yrs ago after 1yr or so a hand full of old farts put there smell on other members to form there own dribble show

Old farts are almost as bad as whiners yeah?

• Like 1

Your account shows that you joined on 6th January 2014.

Therefore, you are either full of bull or you have set up a second account, which contravenes the rules of Thai Visa and you are looking at a lifetime ban, so which is it?

• Like 1

OP, directly below your lips is a thing called a chin. It is very wise not to lead with it.

it is also wise to wipe it especially when dribbling sh*t, probably where all the smell is coming from, now you were a member 8 years ago and yet your info says you joined in 2014, seems someone cant count or joined under another name........

• Like 1

Your account shows that you joined on 6th January 2014.

Therefore, you are either full of bull or you have set up a second account, which contravenes the rules of Thai Visa and you are looking at a lifetime ban, so which is it?

Don't think the OP is the sharpest tool in the box , so he maybe confused. He's a self confessed troll as well, so really nothing to see here.

Probably having problems with deeply buried rodents, hence the smell

Let me fix that troll thing for him.

post-87166-0-81334600-1409374939_thumb.j