"Stomach sleeper" pillows

KittenKong

I don't like synthetic pillows. They don't seem to compress as well. I'm a stomach sleeper and got a top of the line down pillow from one of the stores here. Can't remember which one as we bought so many pillows! It wasn't cheap, but 5 years later, I'm still loving it. Though it is about time for a replacement....

I don't like synthetic pillows. They don't seem to compress as well.

I think that's the idea. They are supposed to look and feel the same regardless of whether they are under pressure or not, and some people prefer this. Pillows are a very individual purchase, of course.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I've ever slept on my stomach. How does that work -- you turn your head to the side? Doesn't that create a stiff neck? (Or, do you switch sides during sleep to balance it?) I'm not judging or criticizing, I'm just curious how it works.

I don't think I've ever slept on my stomach. How does that work -- you turn your head to the side? Doesn't that create a stiff neck? (Or, do you switch sides during sleep to balance it?) I'm not judging or criticizing, I'm just curious how it works.

I tend to use the three quarters prone position and change sides during the night.

Note that if you suffer from a gastric reflux, start facing your right, ie, left cheek down.

Should you face the other way, the reflux is increased.

If I were to sleep on my back, you would hear my snoring, where ever you are in the world LOL

My wife sleeps on her back and does not snore.

• Like 1