Why can't I be gay?

Costas2008

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate, for a minute there I thought you meant you had a disliking of bums but you meant it was your jolly side your were upset with. Dont worry, between all your TGAU certificates you will have to issue and the badger milking(still think you should try milking drop bears) you will still be laughed at for years to come, besides you can always think of sandman and his great writings in here when ever you are down and need a laugh, maybe you should make a book on all sandmans writings, reckon that would be almost as popular as badger milk and TGAU's.whistling.gif

Edited by seajae
  • Like 1

This is a very, very, serious forum devoted to retarded (ie non English speaking)people who are in need of serious help as a consequence of their inability to fathom the relatively simple rules of obtaining and/or renewing and extending a Thai visa. Your frivolous narcissism has no place in these august columns. The fact that Greece is For Sale as a result of the dubious business practices of some of your compatriots might make you not gay, but cheer up you are, I presume, not there, but here where everyone is smiling 'cheese'

I would also like to be more gay.

Can someone wire me a large sum of money?

... how does more money make you more Gay?

BTW ... those with the money ... if JT's cause doesn't excite you,

I will submit an alternative application ... laugh.png

OH ... define 'Large'. Small does not count ... fingerwagging-smiley-emoticon.gif

I've always reckoned that $ 3 Million would change my life for ever.

$ 1 Million would make it comfortable ... but $3 Million ... w00t.gif

Edited by David48

This is a very, very, serious forum devoted to retarded (ie non English speaking)people who are in need of serious help as a consequence of their inability to fathom the relatively simple rules of obtaining and/or renewing and extending a Thai visa. Your frivolous narcissism has no place in these august columns. The fact that Greece is For Sale as a result of the dubious business practices of some of your compatriots might make you not gay, but cheer up you are, I presume, not there, but here where everyone is smiling 'cheese'

I heard that the EEC is having a promotion at the moment. Buy Greece and get Spain and Portugal thrown in with the deal for free.

Reading your post, that I consider is an extremely personal and vicious attack on someone just because it seems this is the only way that someone of your low intellect can get your points across, is another reason why I would never take such comments as personal, because even if the live till 120 years old, you will never be as smart as me, trust me on this one.

And this is my advice to our costas2008, that no need to take comments to heart and just regard these types of posters as people of a lower intelligence and mentally give them the two fingered salute They are totally irrelevant to those around them in the real world and totally irrelevant to those here on Thai visa.

• Like 1

I heard that the EEC is having a promotion at the moment. Buy Greece and get Spain and Portugal thrown in with the deal for free.

Reading your post, that I consider is an extremely personal and vicious attack on someone just because it seems this is the only way that someone of your low intellect can get your points across, is another reason why I would never take such comments as personal, because even if the live till 120 years old, you will never be as smart as me, trust me on this one.

And this is my advice to our costas2008, that no need to take comments to heart and just regard these types of posters as people of a lower intelligence and mentally give them the two fingered salute They are totally irrelevant to those around them in the real world and totally irrelevant to those here on Thai visa.

Mr Beetlejuice, I wasn't going to answer the gentleman's reply, as I regarded it as a bit of filth and a personal attack.

I do thank you very much, for replying on my behalf.

Taking the opportunity, I would like to express my admiration to your posts and your way of thinking.

Thank you again.

The Brits are complaining that "Greece has Costas a lot of money". Do you wish to comment on this?

You are only paying for the Elgin marbles, you have stolen from us.

I'm not a Brit. You are playing with fire, young man.

PS: How much did these marbles cost? Do they fit into a coat pocket?

Costas 2008

Pay no heed to the hate

Do not take the bait

To escalate and recriminate.

Give the hate zero weight

It makes the haters more irate.

And while they fulminate,

Make love, read a book, sip some wine, irritate your teenage children, and generally enjoy your life.

T

• Like 2

You must remember that with text communication, certain things are lost, the facial expression, tone of voice etc. This causes a lot of misunderstandings. A funny can be interpreted as a dig or worse.

And yes, Costas, you can be gay anytime!!! Come out of the closet my friend!!!!

• Like 1

Actually, op, this forum was created for visa information, hence the URL, and not for inane, server-busting waffle. Although, amusing as it is, at times, it has since degenerated into a self-gratifying, chest-pumping free for all.. hallmarks of your typical fora where folk have too much time and the owner rubs their hands with all that juicy, user-generated content. How's that for cynicism on a Sunday?

• Like 1