Tt&t Adsl

grrr

Also question for Chiang Mai Thai, what's the real average for LoxInfo? I've had LoxInfo dialup since 1997, have been pretty happy with the service overall. Though like you I spend well over 1000B a month on my Lox bill and phone charges.

I use the Net for about 500-600 hours per month and I pay just over 300 baht [plus cost of phone calls, which averages 250 baht] - using A-Net's 'Happy Unlimited' package. The service is OK and I've used it for about two years now. U can also cheat their system to get free time - but don't tell anyone about this :o

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also question for Chiang Mai Thai, what's the real average for LoxInfo? I've had LoxInfo dialup since 1997, have been pretty happy with the service overall. Though like you I spend well over 1000B a month on my Lox bill and phone charges.

I use the Net for about 500-600 hours per month and I pay just over 300 baht [plus cost of phone calls, which averages 250 baht] - using A-Net's 'Happy Unlimited' package. The service is OK and I've used it for about two years now. U can also cheat their system to get free time - but don't tell anyone about this :o

Just an update to let everyone know.

I finally got an ADSL connection in South Pattaya Soi 15

(near Hollywood disco)

It's the TT&T / Hi-Net 999 baht per month ,they supplied a D-link DSL 210 usb modem, I asked if the modem was free the girl at the Carefour office said yes ! well I'll wait for the first bill to see if they added the 1700 baht modem cost.

The connection has been pretty good so far (only two days) dropped conection twice but reconected immediatly.

It's a vast improvement over a 56k modem and cheaper than the old dail-up package I was using, so far I'm pleased with it.

well it didn't last long I'm not so pleased with it now.......

9 PM this evening untill 10 PM modem says it's connected and I can sign in but there is no connection to the wide world :-( I gave up trying so for now I'm back to Ji-net 56K modem will try the ADSL again tommorow morning.