Is Thai bar girl different to most?

scoteng

Maybe they could have the engament in The Thai Visa Lounge. Free snacks and balloons provided courtesy of TVF

If they ever marry, Thai Visa should pay for the wedding!

Agreed, it's a great idea. I wonder if George will make that kind offer.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they could have the engament in The Thai Visa Lounge. Free snacks and balloons provided courtesy of TVF

If they ever marry, Thai Visa should pay for the wedding!

Agreed, it's a great idea. I wonder if George will make that kind offer.

No, that is the penultimate chapter, remember the ending is the fall from the condo!

A new chapter has been suggested by a previous poster; she agrees to leave the bar and return to her village if Scotroll sends her 10,000Baht a month.

How should this develop, I have some ideas.

Over to Scotroll.

Ask her if you can meet her parents/ siblings. If she says "no", get rid of her. If she says "Yes"; do it and see if money comes up. If money doesn't come up then "ok". If money comes up then "maybe". It all comes down to meeting Mum and Dad...

• Like 2

who started tvf didnnt have spellin cek it atomaticlly comes on

I think you are trying to say:

"Who started Thaivisa didn't have spelling check. It automatically comes on".

Yes, it does automatically come on, which makes your mistake-riddled contributions even more impressive.

...anyway, lets get back to Scooter. He should be home soon.

If I really had to marry a bargirl , I would make sure my Thai was fluent and talk to everyone in her family to find out more about her life. Even then it will be hard to find out if her thai boyfriend or husband is still around.

Or else you will be lied to forever.

At the end of the day they are only a girl. Bar girl? Normal girl? Good and bad everywhere. Unfortunately because of where they work impression is every foreigner is loaded.

Nothing to do with the bar. My wife works for a well known wholesaler chain in Thailand and the people she works with all think I'm rich because I'm a farang.

Are you?

Hardly. I'm one of those farangs that a lot of people on TV scorn because we don't have 50,000 baht a month to live on. I get by on 15,000.

Why so low?

Because I was a nurse for 26 years and nurses get paid rubbish wages for what they do. Had I been a banker like my father wanted I'd be one of those on 50,000 a month.

Nurses pensions are good, or they certainly were in the UK.

I only worked in the UK for 10 years which gives me around 3,000 quid pa. That's not going to keep me in luxury.

I don't have nurses super from my home country. Used it to buy my house which the woman from hell got when we ( inevitably ) split up.

• Like 1

Is Thai Visa Lounge any different than any other bar.?

I would have thought to invest the thai visa goldmine into solid growth mutual funds....but thats just me.

They seem to be following the same same MODEL.....no customers................lol.

Seriously bar business is tough as NailS. You need hot chicks -aplenty. Too bad hot chicks dont like their ass poked from behind during a game of billiards.

Edited by choochoo

Ask her if you can meet her parents/ siblings. If she says "no", get rid of her. If she says "Yes"; do it and see if money comes up. If money doesn't come up then "ok". If money comes up then "maybe". It all comes down to meeting Mum and Dad...

The first time I met the TGF's parents they demanded a payoff -- a kg of dried squid.

• Like 1

The first time I met the TGF's parents they demanded a payoff -- a kg of dried squid.

Good one JLCrab.

Sipi: Not sure if the "Can I meet you parents?" is the acid test you think it is.

If I really had to marry a bargirl , I would make sure my Thai was fluent and talk to everyone in her family to find out more about her life. Even then it will be hard to find out if her thai boyfriend or husband is still around.

Or else you will be lied to forever.

At the end of the day they are only a girl. Bar girl? Normal girl? Good and bad everywhere. Unfortunately because of where they work impression is every foreigner is loaded.

Nothing to do with the bar. My wife works for a well known wholesaler chain in Thailand and the people she works with all think I'm rich because I'm a farang.

Are you?

Hardly. I'm one of those farangs that a lot of people on TV scorn because we don't have 50,000 baht a month to live on. I get by on 15,000.

Why so low?

Because I was a nurse for 26 years and nurses get paid rubbish wages for what they do. Had I been a banker like my father wanted I'd be one of those on 50,000 a month.

Nurses pensions are good, or they certainly were in the UK.

I only worked in the UK for 10 years which gives me around 3,000 quid pa. That's not going to keep me in luxury.

I don't have nurses super from my home country. Used it to buy my house which the woman from hell got when we ( inevitably ) split up.

Can you elaborate on what "3,000 quid pa." is?

I know that a Quid and a Pound are the same, but what is a "pa."?

Thanks.

I really would like to hear what the girls of the bar say about the customers they meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any links?

To mother, "Ma met a rich Farang today he will build you house."

To sister, "Sister met a rich Farang he will build you house."

To son and daughter, "Met a rich Farang today he will build us house."

To Thai significant other, "Met a rich Farang today he will build us house."

To bar manager, "Met a rich Farang today we do the 10,000 baht scam again.

To bar owner, "You're father has very good heart."

• Like 1

I haven't read the thread, but I want tto say what has probably been said already. Everyone is different. There are some good, some bad, Just be careful. You should know what's up. Do what your brains and stomach tell you. Don't get involved too much for awhile.