‎Finnish National arrested on suspicion of Dealing Ecstacy pills In Pattaya

Rimmer

I find that most of the guys on here who really condemn guys selling weed or E are much older. I'll bet that in their younger years they smoked and dropped acid or did shrooms. Now that they've had their fun and are too old to handle it they want everyone else to conform to their " new" standards and morals. This isn't yaba or coke or heroin. Weed and E are no worse than the beers or whiskey you consume while judging everyone else and wanting to throw away the key.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is probably still a bit dazed by the arrest, it probably hasn't sunk in yet that he's going to prison for a long time.

It's possible that it's been suggested to him that if he gives up his supplier and all his dealing pals that the court will go easy on him, of course it'll make no difference in the end.

It's probably impossible for any of us to comprehend how he is feeling right now, but he will be clinging onto any little bit of hope. Shortly some scumbag lawyer will suggest that if he can raise enough money there will be a chance of bail.. he and his family will raise as much as they can, but there will be no bail.. and that's the last they will see of the money.

In the end he will be repatriated to serve the remainder of his time in Finland, but not till he's spent at least 4 years in Klong Prem.

I find that most of the guys on here who really condemn guys selling weed or E are much older. I'll bet that in their younger years they smoked and dropped acid or did shrooms. Now that they've had their fun and are too old to handle it they want everyone else to conform to their " new" standards and morals. This isn't yaba or coke or heroin. Weed and E are no worse than the beers or whiskey you consume while judging everyone else and wanting to throw away the key.

" This isn't yaba or coke or heroin "blink.png

I don't mind confessing to be one of those older guys who is ignorant of the drug scene (and feel good to be that waythumbsup.gif ), so pardon my ignorance, but I understood ecstasy and yaba were the same thing? unsure.png

Its OUT OF ORDER,

you can be an annoying drunk, Drink till you drop, smoke cigarettes till you die,

But a couple of Disco biscuits are SO illegal - All the people that take one do is Dance around all night telling everyone how much they love them, looking acting and feeling happy, keeping fit, burning calories and loosing weight

whats the problem??? smile.png

Seriously this is it, nobody on E is going to start a fight, maybe some people have but that is so rare I have never heard of it. But yes, lets keep alcohol legal which is way more addictive, a much more problem for society legal, why not...

In some respects it should be legalized and most people agree with that as trying to stop people from selling it and or stop people from consuming the drug is impossible..

However it is shear speculation as to what would evolve if it was a legal recreational drug to be sold and consumed more or less at will...even if regulated like alcohol.

The drug is relatively addictive ( many claim highly addictive ) while the drug addicts are problematic and all that is entailed with the consumption of the drug is deemed to be problematic whether it is legal or illegal.

If it is legalized then the uses are relieved of being criminalized for its use which is what most people want to be addressed first and foremost.

More than likely if the drug was legalized as recreational use drug then you would witness all the more drug addiction on top of the existing drug addiction on top of the alcohol addiction included in the existing nefarious drug consumption culture and all that is entailed and all the social ramifications....the good, the bad and the ugly aspects of the drug consumption culture

I dont know how anybody could sell drugs in Thailand its rough old prison system if you get caught and you will eventually get caught becuase there is not one single thai person that would cover for this guy if they got caught either with possesion or pi$s test they would sing like a canary.

Apparently there are quite a few drug kingpins operating from the inside, behind bars where no-one can catch them...

Dealing illegal, hard drugs, as mentioned, is a form of chemical warfare.

They destroy minds, spirits, motivation, marriage and more!

Even weed over many years prevents most from being successful. I've seen it kill motivation and I never knew any person excel and be successful and happy over many years who smoked daily. In later life many exhibited bipolar conditions, however it was never determined what caused the imbalance.

One never knows what the chemical compond consists of, nor the toxic affect it has on the heart mixed with other legal and illegal drugs.

The toxic residue can accumulate and kill suddenly, especially if mixed with alcohol.

Drug dealers kill each other daily worldwide.

Most people who experiment with hard drugs are playing Russian roulette and don't even know it.

Drug dealers are the scourge to society, especially to our children.

I support the Asian drug trafficking death sentence.

I would put dealing legal drugs in the same category and call out all big pharma as well, check the production values of the manufacturers/distributors of Demerol, Prozac, Xanax etc.. and see the trail of brain damage and sufferation left in their wake, we all end up sharing the pain and count the costs for their wanton profiteering

Hang them all

Edited by blundaman

Even weed over many years prevents most from being successful. I've seen it kill motivation and I never knew any person excel and be successful and happy over many years who smoked daily. In later life many exhibited bipolar conditions, however it was never determined what caused the imbalance.

One never knows what the chemical compond consists of, nor the toxic affect it has on the heart mixed with other legal and illegal drugs.

The toxic residue can accumulate and kill suddenly, especially if mixed with alcohol.

Most people who experiment with hard drugs are playing Russian roulette and don't even know it.

I would put dealing legal drugs in the same category and call out all big pharma as well, check the production values of the manufacturers/distributors of Demerol, Prozac, Xanax etc.. and see the trail of brain damage and sufferation left in their wake, we all end up sharing the pain and count the costs for their wanton profiteering

Hang them all

True to an extent ...but the legal pharmaceutical companies do not sell their drugs for the sole purpose of intoxication while the patients do not consume the pharmaceuticals for the sole purpose of intoxication.

Recreational drugs are consumed for the sole purpose of intoxication....getting high on..... wasted on....all Fxxxed up and off to la la land.

That important difference has to be recognized first before anyone compares the pharmaceutical drugs to the recreational drugs.

Even if the recreational drugs are legalized or at least decriminalized the users specifically and deliberately consume the drugs for the sole purpose of intoxication.

Hang them all

True to an extent ...but the legal pharmaceutical companies do not sell their drugs for the sole purpose of intoxication while the patients do not consume the pharmaceuticals for the sole purpose of intoxication.

Recreational drugs are consumed for the sole purpose of intoxication....getting high on..... wasted on....all Fxxxed up and off to la la land.

That important difference has to be recognized first before anyone compares the pharmaceutical drugs to the recreational drugs.

Even if the recreational drugs are legalized or at least decriminalized the users specifically and deliberately consume the drugs for the sole purpose of intoxication.

Perhaps your experience of recreational drugs has been always tripping to lala land however there are many that would argue otherwise, check the research done by the US military for PTSD remedial treatment with mdma for returning soldiers traumatised by war experiences, you may well be enlightened by the positive aspects of what is actually a relatively benign prescription.

The purpose of legal pharmaceuticals may not be sold exactly as intoxicating as the profits requisitioned however the abuse of these substances especially in combination with alcohol (me too, i like a drink) is rife and leads to the disorder you see on many a Jerry Springer show.. it isn't really as good as they make out mate but they are making squillionz out of zombification of the messed-up masses

You gotta be able to remember that recreation is supposed to be fun and anything which is (ab)used immoderately can be trubble

...and now, I need a drink, cheers!

Well, it's very convenient that they found 1000 tablets on him.. I mean as opposed to 96 or 107 for example. not convenient for him though.

I suspect that the quality of the reporting may not be that great..

Actually I feel sorry for him anyway, I know I shouldn't but I just do. The punishment (if convicted) will be out of proportion to the crime.

Are you serious ??

These drugs are ruining many people, both young & old, zero sympathy from me.

Alcohol has been ruining people both young & old for centuries, it's still legal though, that's the difference, huge corporations make sure it's kept legal with their huge Political contributions, just like the Tobacco Industry that ruin many people , both young and old with impunity.

So to hand out a sentence of 99 Years to someone for having ecstacy seems harsh, considering the damage that Alcohol and Tobacco does. The Alcohol Industry, with massive Political contributions will make sure that recreational drugs are tightly controlled, they want their drug to be the only legal one, a global monopoly, not a bad deal for them and their shareholders, and governments of course.

I also feel sorry for him, but especially her, he may have friends who can bribe him out or get sent him back to Finland, she'll probably be on her own with nobody to help her.

Yes he knew what would happen if he got caught, and he got caught.

I in the meantime can go and buy a warehouse full of Alcohol, crazy world we live in.

Edited by Banzai99

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...