Prosecutors decide not to indict Yingluck on the rice case

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The naysayers are so use to saying no, typical, and what ever else comes to mind that they still get it wrong if if they read the main info on the thread. What is it with a few who always want to find something negative when there is nothing negative

"...there is nothing negative..."

have you been sleeping for the last several years.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So correct me if in wrong now that yet another charge against yingluck has been dropped does this mean she will be able to stand again when the next democratic elections are called?

I think this is great news for a lady who under enormous pressure has held herself together with grace and dignity unlike so many of her counterparts.

And to all her knockers and critics who said she she's gone finished she's going overseas and never coming back well I have three words for you.

Wrong wrong wrong!

So correct me if in wrong now that yet another charge against yingluck has been dropped does this mean she will be able to stand again when the next democratic elections are called?

I think this is great news for a lady who under enormous pressure has held herself together with grace and dignity unlike so many of her counterparts.

And to all her knockers and critics who said she she's gone finished she's going overseas and never coming back well I have three words for you.

Wrong wrong wrong!

""for a lady who under enormous pressure has held herself together with grace and dignity"

You must have missed her crying scam than!

• Like 1

Yes she might be going to a committee but come on you know where this is all going.

Nowhere.

I think the general has had various meetings with yingy and when elections are called again and if she decides to stand she will win by another landslide.

So there is a lot going on behind the scenes and the general and ying to ensure when this happens that Thailand will be a better place for it.

Boy the yellows must be seething!

Yes she might be going to a committee but come on you know where this is all going.

Nowhere.

I think the general has had various meetings with yingy and when elections are called again and if she decides to stand she will win by another landslide.

So there is a lot going on behind the scenes and the general and ying to ensure when this happens that Thailand will be a better place for it.

Boy the yellows must be seething!

If they start holding the PM accountable for this type of thing, it will become a rod for every subsequent PM, army,democrat or other.

The system is so bent, they don't even have to get people for incompetence. They just ask them to explain their wealth from their meagre income.

No politician from.any side really wants yingluck prosecuted.

All is as it should be today with that ruling. Get the facts in order. There were quite a few who abused the rice scheme. Yingluck was not one of them.

So in the greenchair world, an incapable puppet that makes themselves head of a hugely important national committee with a trillion baht budget and can't even be bothered to turn up to ONE single meeting, but happily accepting the rewards and benefits of said position would not be considered abuse? How about negligence and dereliction of duty(that she is charged with)?

Yingluck, along with the rest of her cabal, will be remembered in history as champions of corruption, nepotism, lying, industrial scale extra-judicial murder, double standards, and one of the most expensive international propaganda wars ever fought that make this horrific family appear cuddly little gremlins to a few people.

• Like 1