Leaving without cancelled WP and extension

I have a one year extenstion which expires in August, I will give one months notice at work in July, as I am aware that once I leave my job, technically my visa is invalid along with my WP.

My question is this, I plan on re entering Thailand later on in August on a Non O from the UK based on marriage, so do I need to get a re enrty permit before I leave, even though I'm coming back in on a different visa?, and do I also need to cancel my extention before I leave?.

Thanks.

PST.

You would not need a re-entry permit. If flying out of the country you would not need to cancel the extension before leaving.

I have a one year extenstion which expires in August, I will give one months notice at work in July, as I am aware that once I leave my job, technically my visa is invalid along with my WP.

My question is this, I plan on re entering Thailand later on in August on a Non O from the UK based on marriage, so do I need to get a re enrty permit before I leave, even though I'm coming back in on a different visa?, and do I also need to cancel my extention before I leave?.

Thanks.

PST.

You would not need a re-entry permit. If flying out of the country you would not need to cancel the extension before leaving.

Thanks Ubon Joe. Regarding my resignation, to ensure that there are no issues with gaining another WP if a start a new job, is it better to draft my own resignation letter, or use a document from the company I work for now?, as I guess the Labour Office will have a record of my resignation once they cancel my WP?.

PST.