UK - 2013 Motorcycle sales

ll2

cannot believe this but suzuki inazuma, one of the ugliest and not the most advanced bike beats honda 250, 500 and kawa 300 z 250 on sales in UK.

what's wrong at old blighty nowadays!

but i think beauty is in the eye of the beholder and suzuki is comfy and easy to ride.

and a lot of diavel and zzr14.

honda holds something with crf and grom.

overall, poor sales imo.

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-top-10s/top-10-surprise-sellers/25390.html

Edited by ll2

Well I have never seen a crf 250l in UK and I'm out and about quite a lot,have seen a few cbr 125 but it's only the learners that have them ,as soon as they past their test there up onto 600/superspirts.

What you quote is new sales where as a lot of people in the UK buy used models ,due to the <deleted> weather some bikes are only used 2_3 months a year therefore you can get bargain low mileage mint condition bikes from 2_5 years old,I think you got to be a little crazy to buy new in the UK.

Honda are currently offering 0% interest on the cbr1000rr in the uk priced £11,999 around 600k bht

Edited by taninthai

No one gave chance to suzuki inazuma but clearly it is doing well not only in UK but in many other countries.

as it looks like a less complicated and easier to ride bike with more proper full size bike dimensions.

and sure, never seen many Brits having a great tastelaugh.png

Edited by ll2