Twenty-six boy and girl scouts busted in teen sex and drug den - Phatthalung

webfact

Aren't all Thai teen students required to be boy and girl scouts? Is the story being sensationalized? I'm thinking that the bust just happened to be on one of the days when they had to wear their scout uniforms.

It looks like weed joints on the bed pre-rolled, and if they boys brought condoms, they should get their badges for "being prepared", which is along the lines of the scout motto.

Some schools do nurses in place of girl scouts.

The nurse uniforms are great.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to find a virgin in Thailand who is over 18 . That is like winning in the lottery .

My Thai wife's cousin was 20yrs old before she 'lost her cherry', and during an argument one time my wife even 'offered' her to me, "You want to 'go' with my cousin?", to which I *cough* regretfully *cough* declined tongue.png

I have met several real and quite cute virgins in Thailand that were over 18, but most wanted me to marry them before doing the naughty, alas! :(

Going for their sex motel badge.

Remember the Boy Scouts motto "Be Prepared".whistling.gif The Girl Scouts "Do a good turn daily. "whistling.gif

But don't turn the other cheek without K-Y available.

Why the Thais believe putting kids in uniforms will make them not want to

have sex when ever possible, and suddenly become responsible citizens, I'll never know.

In the USA, I had children that went through that age and I remember going through those years.... I think many posts to this thread make too many assumptions (especially, if they think Thailand is much different than a western society). I believe the number of kids reported by the police may have been in 'attendance,' but not necessarily all "participated" in either the drugs and/or the sex. Sometimes, another student tries to make a party, rents the rooms or uses their parents house when parents are gone, brings the alcohol/drugs and invites many, but it doesn't necessarily mean everyone actually 'participates.'

Maybe I am wrong and this was a drugged out orgy, but my parental and personal experience of kids this age are that many will attend social events, but often do not participate. We make our judgements according to our rationalization and experience, but not jump to conclusions.

Edited by losgrad
  • Like 1

Remember the Boy Scouts motto "Be Prepared".whistling.gif The Girl Scouts "Do a good turn daily. "whistling.gif

have sex when ever possible, and suddenly become responsible citizens, I'll never know.

Mind you, this is not really typically Thai although I can't remember having heard about easily available 'love motels' in The Netherlands when I was at that age (a century or so ago).

• Like 1

Well, its is Thailand after all!wai.gif

I am told by my friends, some of whom are parents, that there are very, very few American adolescents who are not having sex. These days, a 14 year old American virgin is becoming increasingly rare. BJ's in junior high are super common. So, do not make this a Thailand thing. If anything the girls here are less promiscuous than in the states.

• Like 1

Even if you rule out multiple simultaneous oral, vaginal and anal penetrations, you've still forgotten at least another quality option: mammary intercourse, for instance. Granted, it's better and easier performed when the female partner has large breasts*, but it still can be fun even with small ones if you do it right. wink.png
--------------------
*: To paraphrase Michel Audiard, I would say that as flying fishes, they are not the majority of the genre in Thailand, but they do exist and can be found!
--------------------

... probably not bad even if you do it wrong!! thumbsup.gif

AAArrgghhhh!!! I have to admit, ya got me. I can't believe I forgot about that one! It has never been my thing, and here in Thailand, as you say, there are very few examples that force the thought into ones head!! In my defence, it was not poor imagination, it was early onset Alzhiemers!

OK, so we are up to 56 options for the 18 lucky lads - if we include the foot fetishists, and the pearl necklace crowd!w00t.gif

Edited by Thaimaishoe

I wonder if TV posters would be making these comments here if it was their children. I hope the police arrested the owner of the hotel for letting these underage kids use the motel in the first place and the parents notified.

I am guessing the hotel owner took the money & then got jealous realized the implications & phoned the cops.

Mind you, this is not really typically Thai although I can't remember having heard about easily available 'love motels' in The Netherlands when I was at that age (a century or so ago).

Yes but the Netherlands has always been less up-tight about sex & drugs. Parts of Holland traditionally allowed trial marriages for young people but if she got pregnant it was commuted to full marriage.

I am told by my friends, some of whom are parents, that there are very, very few American adolescents who are not having sex. These days, a 14 year old American virgin is becoming increasingly rare. BJ's in junior high are super common. So, do not make this a Thailand thing. If anything the girls here are less promiscuous than in the states.

I never got any BJs from 14 year old girls when I was in High School.

Damn, I missed out again!

• Like 1

Another example of how ahead of the times we were. In this case, very unfortunate timing!

Another example of how ahead of the times we were. In this case, very unfortunate timing!

Yes. I, too, was a "head" of the times as well sad.png

Edited by mesquite

Of course the hotel shouldnt have rent them the room- I remember getting 21+ year old sleazebag boyfriends of our slutty girls to rent rooms for us to rage in back in high school. One of the first times I got laid was at 16 in a red roof inn with a 15 year old freshman and some 40 oz beers and pot. Same things the world over. Hope the kids werent on hard drugs, but boys will be boys. Skeet Skeet Skee

King James Bible
Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.
Obviuosly doesn't apply to these guys as they are Buddhists and there is no god - or if there is one we shouldn't worry about their existence but live for the moment. Like many Thais they are early in their adoption of following the 'Bad Buddha.

King James Bible

Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.

Obviuosly doesn't apply to these guys as they are Buddhists and there is no god - or if there is one we shouldn't worry about their existence but live for the moment. Like many Thais they are early in their adoption of following the 'Bad Buddha.

Not sure what your point was. Because they are Buddhist they are supposed to be Saints? Free of sin and desire? What about hormones? Seems every time a Thai commits an act that is considered a sin, someone brings up the fact that Buddhism should have prevented it from happening. Certainly the same can be said for all religions if it were true. But it is false. Religion is meant to be a kind of guideline. Nothing more. Some follow, some do not. Being born a Buddhist does not imply any sort of elevated position in life. So stop blaming Buddha. And who is Bad Buddha? Is there also a Bad Christ?

King James Bible

Not sure what your point was. Because they are Buddhist they are supposed to be Saints? Free of sin and desire? What about hormones? Seems every time a Thai commits an act that is considered a sin, someone brings up the fact that Buddhism should have prevented it from happening. Certainly the same can be said for all religions if it were true. But it is false. Religion is meant to be a kind of guideline. Nothing more. Some follow, some do not. Being born a Buddhist does not imply any sort of elevated position in life. So stop blaming Buddha. And who is Bad Buddha? Is there also a Bad Christ?

Sorry it was a poor attempt at sardonic humour. They are following no one but their impassioned adolescent sexual urges. Since we could all be Buddhas then we could also be bad Buddhas but as Christ was the self proclaimed Son of God then we might have more difficulty joining him so in a nutshell no one couldn't have a 'bad Christ'.