Chula Hospital Doctor Recommendation for prenatal and delivery

OxfordWill

• 3 weeks later...

My wife's asleep, and I don't want to wake her, but she did some research (As we're having a baby next year, and we want to have the baby in BKK since I'm studying here anyway + the hospitals have a good reputation).

But basically she found that there's a doctor who has a clinic on the 3rd floor of the Life Centre (I think that's the name, on Praram 4, opposite Lumpini Park, next to the Lumpini MRT stop, 1 block from Chulalongkorn Hospital), who has a very good reputation and usually works at Chulalongkorn hospital, but comes to his clinic after he finishes there.

He was apparently a very outspoken, and at times a leader, in the protests last year though. He also apparently has Hep B, and that's why he got into medicine, because he wanted to find a way to look after himself better. So these might be factors which make you nervous.

Despite this, my wife, believed that his reputation was enough for her to get past any concerns she had with his political stance + HepB. I followed her lead, as she has access to the most information not me. We've only had 1x appointment with him so far, and he seemed very "business as usual", and was very confident in what he was doing + made my wife not feel shy because she could feel that she was in the hands of a professional.