How is possible to keep The Swedish Garanti Pension even if you are abroud most of the year ?

Alfa

Hi,

I want some information from the Swedish Retired Persons about the retired salary.

There is a rule says that you lose your Garanti Pension , if you stay more than 6 months a year in Thailand.

I wonder how hard are they about that rule. Do they check my passport next time I go to Sweden and tell me that I lose my income retroactive, because I haven't been to Sweden for a long time and retired, but I still have an address in Sweden there I am written.

Do you have any experience about that ?

When you are old , it's very difficult to make that long trip to Sweden, but rules are rules. Life is easier to live here in Thailand, less clothes and no shoes and fresh air and fresh food and smiles.

Maybe I have to go to Sweden and come back many times every year to keep my salary 100 %. And I have to stand that long trip every time or can I do something else ?

The 92 years old south Swedish Lady had that problem 4 years, and she died at 96 year of age and all the problems disappeared immediately.

I am glad if I find out something more, for ex. How hard is the pass police at the airport when you arrive to Sweden.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Yours Sincerely