I want an iPad.

Costas2008

You needn't buy one. I'll give you my iMobile IQ 9.2 which will not get beyond the iMobile splash screen. It'll make a neater-sized chopping board and it will be lit up with the blue screen adding color to your kitchen adventures.

You needn't buy one. I'll give you my iMobile IQ 9.2 which will not get beyond the iMobile splash screen. It'll make a neater-sized chopping board and it will be lit up with the blue screen adding color to your kitchen adventures.

Oh, thank you CatNo1.

Is it also dishwasher safe?

Want, want, want.

You Mr. Costas are the epitome of today's youth, always wanting something but never willing to put back into society.

Just a month ago you were on here spouting about how you wanted the latest version of the automatic TGAU with the fitted GERU.

You make me sick to my fallopian tubes with all your greed for modern goods.

• Like 1

Want, want, want.

You Mr. Costas are the epitome of today's youth, always wanting something but never willing to put back into society.

Just a month ago you were on here spouting about how you wanted the latest version of the automatic TGAU with the fitted GERU.

You make me sick to my fallopian tubes with all your greed for modern goods.

I'm sure Costas is happy that you consider him youth.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As one of the 'oldies', who worked in IT from the 1980's I must say most young people today have no clue how computers actually work (but I guess they have no need as the modern devices are idiot-proof, and throw-away).

So, are people more computer literate? No - they have the luxury of incredible computing power at their fingertips but 90% use it for entertainment only.

Give me a beefed up PC any day...

• 2 weeks later...