Yingluck flies to Udon Thani

webfact

Ms Yingluck flies to Udon Thani

4-3-2014-11-28-38-AM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra flew to Udon Thani today to preside over a prayer for her party's former MP's death.

Prior to departure this morning she said she believed the military junta leader Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha would keep his promise and follow the road map he has told the people.

She voiced her opinion at Suvarnabhumi airport for domestic flight to Udon Thani province to preside over an evening prayer in Nong Han district where a funeral for a former MP of the Pheu Thai Party, Thongdee Manissan, would be held.

The former MP died of bone cancer on Sept 2.

Asked whether she had any words for the new prime minister, Ms Yingluck said she did not think this was necessary because she believed Gen Prayuth would follow his announced road map for the country’s reform, as had promised to the people.

She also dismissed as untrue a report that her son, Supasek Amornchat, had left the country to study abroad, saying it was only a rumour and that she still takes him to school herself everyday.

Asked about the rice-pledging case filed against her by the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC), she asked that the people should not jump to conclusion but to allow justice to go on its course.

(Photo : ThaiPBS file)

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/ms-yingluck-flies-udonthani/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-09-08

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm always soooooooo eager to hear the news about her.

Haven't heard anything about my other favourite one, her brother, for a short time now and I'm worried.

Is he all right?

You must lead a dull and boring life if that's all you can think about Costas, who cares where they go, or what they do, there's a lot more to life than the Shins, the Sutheps, or the Junta, they all seem to be like some kind of drug to some TVF members..

Although I do detect a high degree of sarcasm in your post :D ..

• Like 2

"She also dismissed as untrue a report that her son, Supasek Amornchat, had left the country to study abroad, saying it was only a rumour and that she still takes him to school herself everyday."

Bit of a long commute from udon Thani.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

Nong Han has no hotels. I guess either stay in Udon or Sawang.

In regards of thoese who make joke of the former MP that died of bone cancer, may you be the next to die of cancer and lets all have a big laugh when your lassi shows up at the insurance company finally collect your dues after giving her such a miserable live and finally that old farang expired. cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Asked whether she had any words for the new prime minister, Ms Yingluck advised him to shop as much as possible and not to take the job too seriously.

And travel more to foreign countries.

Mmm, I think he might have a problem there. I hear the Cambodian Military are very welcoming...............

• Like 1

Nong Han has no hotels. I guess either stay in Udon or Sawang.

In regards of thoese who make joke of the former MP that died of bone cancer, may you be the next to die of cancer and lets all have a big laugh when your lassi shows up at the insurance company finally collect your dues after giving her such a miserable live and finally that old farang expired. cheesy.gif

I've checked, no one has made any jokes about the dead MP, well one reference to him is present, but only in context of what yingluck allegedly said. Are you predicting someone will?

• Like 1

"She voiced her opinion at Suvarnabhumi airport..."

I thought political opinions were out of bounds currently??

Tjeez man, let her be.

Mind you, she probably missed out on the NRC application and still likes to help the general with her views on reforms and the like.

Haven't heard anything about my other favourite one, her brother, for a short time now and I'm worried.

Is he all right?

she was the most beautiful PM ever and everywhere......

If only she would be smart as Thatcher and incorruptible as Chamlong.....

Is he all right?

she was the most beautiful PM ever and everywhere......

If only she would be smart as Thatcher and incorruptible as Chamlong.....

h90, for your own sake, please, please DO NOT mention Thatcher.

Last time, I said how much I admired her, they all tried to devour me.

As about the other one, yes I agree, she was the most beautiful bimbo everwub.png