Yingluck flies to Udon Thani

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm always soooooooo eager to hear the news about her.

Haven't heard anything about my other favourite one, her brother, for a short time now and I'm worried.

Is he all right?

But where is that pink faced, fat, loveable old rogue Chalerm

Haven't heard anything about my other favourite one, her brother, for a short time now and I'm worried.

Is he all right?

But where is that pink faced, fat, loveable old rogue Chalerm

Good question, where is he?

What a load of joyless,meàn-spirited, bitter, military boot-licking lot you yellow shirt fanatics are. You hover 24/7 over your machines ready to spit venom at any mention of the Shins or their supporters. Get a frickin life why don't you.

Reading over the thread I see a lot of ribbing, some sarcasm and a bit of derision aimed at the former PM. Does she deserve it? Well, yes. For reasons covering every aspect of her persona, position, history, allegiance, performance and so on. To make it quite clear to you, why don't you name one thing, one single action, one lonely, little item that she did for the sole benefit of Thailand as Prime Minister...

...and while you are hunting for that elusive and mystical prey, have a look at your remarks above once again. Even if we are all joyless, bitter, mean spirited, at least we are not deluded.

• Like 2

Is he all right?

Where are terminal old age diseases, especially in Dubai, when the nation so desperately needs them ?