90 day report at Patong immigration office

Today I went to Patong Immigration office for my 90 day report.

Everything went fine and was very quick but at the end, after giving my passport back, the officer asked me for 100baht 'service fee'.

I said I had never had to pay a 'service fee' before and he said 'new rules'... I still refused quickly put my passport in my pocket.

He said next time I will have to pay.

Has anyone else had this 'tried' on them?

Is there now officially a fee for making a 90 day report?

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Patong Immigration today 1pm.....

Looks like they have outgrown thier office..

Farangs forced too wait in hot sun I never saw the inside of the office.

Not really that bad 20 minutes too do 90 day report....

immgration staff very nice even with some unruley farang que cutters in the que rude buggers...

I was doing my report 1 week early was surprised too see the new expiration date is 3 months from today so i lost one week on my last 90 day report so no advantage too reporting early as with a visa extention etc...

Was surprised too see that this servie is free and no forms too fill out, next time will try online see if its works

cheers

post-17168-0-41943200-1455520868_thumb.j

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

90 day report at Patong (Phuket) today. Opens 13:00 - 15:00 in the afternoon. Guy just outside the entrance (in his own tiny office) saw me reading the form-filling guides, asked me what I was there for, pulled me inside his office and did me 3 passport photocopies for 60 THB. I went in at 14:00, was second in the queue, dealt with politely and in a friendly manner, in and out in 5 minutes. Very refreshing. Well done Patong Immigration!! ????

Edited by BoonToong