US woman freed after being held in wooden cage for month without food

webfact

Joelle Lockwood freed after being held in wooden cage in Indiana

EVANSVILLE: -- A STRANGER has come to the rescue of a woman who was kidnapped and held in a cage for nearly two months without food or water.

Joelle Lockwood, 30, went missing on July 9 this year, after she was captured by Ricky House Jr, 37, and Kendra Tooley, 44, of Evansville in Indiana.

Lockwood, a mother of two, was lured to their mobile trailer home after he saw her walking in the street. He gave her a lift in his car.

She was later allegedly gagged with chloroform, stripped of her clothes, and locked in a wooden cage, Tristatehomepage.com reports.

Lockwood was recently rescued by Ronald Higgs, Tooley’s ex-husband, who was invited to the trailer one night.

Full story: http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/joelle-lockwood-freed-after-being-held-in-wooden-cage-in-indiana/story-fnixwvgh-1227052577720

news.com.au.jpg
-- News.com.au 2014-09-09

He says the girl in the cage was Joelle Lockwood. Higgs says it was two and a half feet tall, stuffed in a room, hidden from plain view.

"No food, no water, nowhere to use the bathroom," said Higgs.

Higgs says when he first saw Joelle she was only wearing a t-shirt and a dog collar with a rope tied to it, being treated apparently like a slave.

Source: http://www.tristatehomepage.com/story/d/story/ronald-higgs-on-how-he-led-joelle-lockwood-to-free/27804/OrnP5XV06k-5ZjQPkRex3g

No water for 2 months!

What is she? ......... a camel. Crap reporting. Can't even copy the original story. clap2.gif

"Crap reporting. Can't even copy the original story. clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif

Yes, that really deserves a "smiley" in this case.

It takes a "special" person to find humor is such a story.

• 1 month later...

Typical trailer trash....Just wanted a new family pet!

I live in a trailer and make close to 6 figures in the US, does this make me trailer trash? Please refrain from making such assumptions about people based on stereotypes.

6 figures, on one hand?

Typical trailer trash....Just wanted a new family pet!

I live in a trailer and make close to 6 figures in the US, does this make me trailer trash? Please refrain from making such assumptions about people based on stereotypes.

6 figures, on one hand?

Should we tell him that the two thumbs on his one hand while a hazard of inbreeding don't technically count as fingers.