what can i do? PLS help me for thai visa

Hi guys , sorry for my eng if it not good to understand

My boyfriend live in thailand 3 years but he do tourist visa all the time ,he is american cityzen and he is 38 years old he go to vientiane 4 time and go suwannaket 2 time already ,he ever came back to state around 10 day on 2013 , and he in- out all the border so many time ,he alway go with company and they say u cannt go to vientiane anymore and they say u cannt go kanchanaburi border anymore , both is 4 time already for the last tourist visa he got from sawannaket and he got from suwannaket 2 time already ,he got 2month it expire on 20august and he got from chaengwatthana 1 month that mean expire on 20sep ,i want to know if he go sawannaket again and get tourist visa again he can do ??it possible ??? Or have any idea to do another way to suggestion me

thank you soo much

It sounds like he's running out of cheap options, maybe it's time to start flying to different embassies in the region.

I used to fly to Phnom Penh and get a visa every now and again, there's a visa agent who can get a tourist visa with a next day service down there. Well there was the last time I got one which was earlier this year.

To ukrules

u mean he should to go new place to do tourist visa again with airplane? Do u have place to advise me

but i worried they will check him at suwanaphum airport and dont let him go entry thailand

Yes, they don't appear to be turning anyone away if they have a proper tourist visa.

I've only every got Thai tourist visas from Phnom Penh and England.

THANK YOU SO MUCH UKRULES

May be look like i dont have choice anymore

even he go another embassied to do new tourist visa nobody can gurantree about this really may be can may be cannt

Y

You seem to care about him and want to help to stay in thailand. I guess beein here on tourist visas has come to an end. Maybe marry him so he can come here with Non-O visas?

The problem is that when a foreigner stays in Thailand continuously for a long time with tourist visas, a Thai consulate may suspect that he is working illegally in Thailand. See for example this information sheet used in Vientiane: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-oieiWRCP6Mg/TomwkYT-uII/AAAAAAAAJVk/QGXnbbRvCSQ/s512/Tourist%2520visa%2520warning%2520announcement%2520Vientiane%252020090903.jpg

In such situation, it can help if the foreigner can show that he lives in Thailand with money he brings in from abroad, for example a Thai savings account book which show transfers from abroad to his account and cash withdrawals he has been making for his living expenses.

• Like 1

To sofarandnear

Yes,i care him and want him to stay with me

thank you so much for

To bitt116

i post myself coz i though may be i can get some a

idea in here for him ,he think for him tourist visa already done

To falkan

for get renew passport i no have idea ,do u think it possible. ? And how long to get this for american and if he get this and stay here over stay when he go embassied to do tourist visa again ,it problem.?

To maistro

he dont have money in bank and if dont have cannt do anything

• Like 1

To Wayned , I ask the agent visa service , they say even I renew passport but they still have all history about old passport they say they don't sure about this too , so just like 50 /50 if I'm lucky may be He can come back after he go to do tourist visa again he can get it , but if bad luck it no more cannt entry to Thailand

To ubonjoe thank you so much for give me yr answer , but i want to ask u ,u mean he can renew pastport and can get tourist visa at embassired again u mean like this ? But he will have problem at immigration entried coz they can see him history passport this is whst u mean? Ubonjoe

If he gets a new passport he should not have no problem getting a new tourist visa.

Immigration will have records of his entries to the country form his old passport that they will be able to see when he gets his new passport. But immigration records would not be a problem for entry unless he wanted to do another 30 day entry after having one already.

It seems his problem is with getting a tourist a visa in Laos. He could go to Penang Malaysia or Cambodia and get a single entry visa.

He could also make a border crossing for a new 30 day entry since he has had a tourist visa since the last one.

It is no logier possible to do border crossings at Kanchanaburi for everybody now unless they get a visa for Myanmar.

Hi everyone

Thank you for all answer for suggestion me

i just want update my situation right now sorry if it so long

after i put this post i still tried find the way. I start call all agencies again at Bangkok also Pattaya and have 2 company say they cando it and he can get 30 days for sick case ,both is Pattaya i went to Pattaya and i hope it can be ok ,i let the first company do on 11 sep after that they call me evening cannt do ,but they can do just 7 days more i say ok i dont want just 7days i went to picked up him passport and came to another company and let them do it on 12 sep again ,afternoon he call me and say cannt do it

That time i dont have hope anymore i cannt renew passport coz it too late ,visa expier on 20 days No choice for me anymore

So i just call another visa service company at Bangkok (this company i been there before for ask about ED visa and Married Visa, They really busy a lot of costomer overthere ) and this owner guy already say with me it not poosible to get 30 days at Pattaya

I ask him coz if i get it i will do ED visa with him ,need time around 1 month in passport

i came to talk with him at office ,he look him passport and think what can i do ,and he say just went with him at Combodie on sunday. He say i can get 30 days for sure but the truth is i still worried how he get 30 days more but we dont have choice ,he went on sunday and finally he got it , Next step i will do is ED visa with him and if i dont know this guy ,on 20 sep my boyfriend need to leave this Thailand already

And now i want ask you guys

if he do ED visa and go sawanaket after get document by himself ,it 's problem.?

coz him passport it crazy a lot ,have in-out so many many time and have single visa 7 time already

Lots of people have passports like that, there is no problem in getting a new visa when he has the correct paperwork.

to paz

thank you for advice me

so i want to know about if i do ED Visa ,which place i should to do?

It depends on where he lives, he should go to a school that is close, so is not inconvenient to go to class often as often as required.

Expect to pay around Bt 25,000 per year, although I has seen promotions for less.

Edited by paz

To Wayned , I ask the agent visa service , they say even I renew passport but they still have all history about old passport they say they don't sure about this too , so just like 50 /50 if I'm lucky may be He can come back after he go to do tourist visa again he can get it , but if bad luck it no more cannt entry to Thailand

With a new passport you could start again.

The agent advised wrong.

It is correct that they have all records, but they usually only look, visually, at your passport.

• Like 1

Ok Paz And after I get document I need go change tourist visa to ED visa for get 3 months first , which place I should to go sawannaket or vaintaine ?? Thank you again for advice me

Now is too late for him to get the paperwork for ED visa, so he will have to get a tourist visa again.

If he does not have any refusal stamp from Vientane or Savannakhet, he can go there again, bring proof of income like foreign bank statements, a rental contract, etc. In Vientane he can use an agent and that will make easier to the get visa.

If he has the refusal/warning stamps and does not want to take the risk, he can go to Phnom Pen or Penang, for single entry.

To Paz now still ok the agent say I can get the paperwork time still enough , anyway I think after I get all paperwork we will go suwannkakret or vaintaine , but I cannt change renew passport this time or I can do , coz when I do with agent they let me copy all pages in passport so I just want to know this time I can renew or cannt ? It problem?? Coz the agent already copy all page already

To Paz now still ok the agent say I can get the paperwork time still enough , anyway I think after I get all paperwork we will go suwannkakret or vaintaine , but I cannt change renew passport this time or I can do , coz when I do with agent they let me copy all pages in passport so I just want to know this time I can renew or cannt ? It problem?? Coz the agent already copy all page already

How can you have time enough ? Before you said it expire on 20sep

Also, if you are using an "agent" just to get ED visa "paperwork", note that can work to get the visa, but then if the school is not real the person cannot get extensions, and can have other problems.

Finally, to obtain a new passport foreigners must NOT use an agent, but deal directly with their embassy or consulate.