Iherb

tfc

Just want to check current experiences from people who have bought from Iherb and received or not their packages.

On their site its says:

"Due to Thailand customs currently preventing importing of our products we have currently suspended shipping orders to Thailand with DHL Express or UPS International. We are currently working with customs to determine what we can do to get our packages to be allowed entry into your country. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you."

They do however ship using "International Airmail" however with no "No Tracking & Non-refundable."

I'd find value in hearing of any recent experiences with them.

I don't know ? shipito is great for me and a very very good service and they way they re pack is excellent and keep package small . I got notice to go pick up and it was about 500 Bhat not sure why so high on a 39 dollar valued box of vitamins bought on sale at Iherb fully documented receipts and all . I am always honest on my customs forms and shipito documents well but still deliveries never make it to condo direct ? Just don't know why they not just deliver to my condo and collect duty there ? Big hassle to have to go to post office every delivery but Thai post office personnel always helpful , kind and polite . Thai postal service quite remarkable compared to going to post office in the US with most employees quite cold and irritated ?

Have used iherb for countless times over the past 2 years and have never lost a single parcel. Shipping times have varied between as fast as a week and as slow as 3 weeks. But it usually takes around 12-14 days on average. I've always kept my order below $60 excluding shipping cost and had absolutely no problem with the customs.

I don't know ? shipito is great for me and a very very good service and they way they re pack is excellent and keep package small . I got notice to go pick up and it was about 500 Bhat not sure why so high on a 39 dollar valued box of vitamins bought on sale at Iherb fully documented receipts and all . I am always honest on my customs forms and shipito documents well but still deliveries never make it to condo direct ? Just don't know why they not just deliver to my condo and collect duty there ? Big hassle to have to go to post office every delivery but Thai post office personnel always helpful , kind and polite . Thai postal service quite remarkable compared to going to post office in the US with most employees quite cold and irritated ?

Because they dont trust the postman taking the money. That is why I have to pay at the post office too. Thankfully not to far away, they just dont want to risk it with their employees.