3-month-old baby shot dead in arson and gun attack at house in Pranburi

webfact

Baby shot dead in arson and gun attack at house

9-11-2014-11-13-37-AM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A 3-month-old baby boy was killed and his grandmother seriously injured when gunmen set a car in front of a house afire and shot at occupants coming to see the fire.

The unusual attack happened Wednesday night at a house in Tambon Pranburi of Pranburi district, Prachuap Khiri Khan province.

Alerted by the victims, police came with firemen managed to put out a Nissan sedan which caught fire 10 minutes later.

Pools of blood were found on the floor in front of the house, and inside.

An injured occupant identified as Mrs Rasamee Dechalor, 48, was shot in the shoulder, both hands and legs.

But the baby was shot on the head and died at the scene.

Mother of the killed baby Mrs Nichapan Naktap said they were watching TV when they smelt smoke outside the house.

She came out with holding her baby in hands.

She shouted for help when she saw her car parked in front caught fire.

As she was shouting gunmen emerged and opened fire at her and her mother.

Her mother was hit by the gunfire as well as her baby on the head, she said.

She said her family had no conflict with any people.

But she said her mother had been convicted of drug charge and was only two years ago freed from prison, adding it might be a cause of the attack.

Source: ThaiPBS

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/baby-shot-dead-arson-gun-attack-house/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-09-11

My most favorite picture of my 9 year old daughter is when she was 3 months old.

Vigilante justice here is fully authorized in my opinion.

If I KNEW who it was, I'd stick a .44 Magnum between his eyes and pull the trigger if he'd hurt my daughter. Consequences be damned.

Edited by jaywalker
  • Like 1

But everyone tells me drugs are ok,

Seriously the kid is innocent of anything but we do not know the family history, they could have been really awful neighbours and when has anybody ever admitted to that.

Ive seen a family in my village who are terrible people, nobody likes them they steal other peoples land and nobody likes them. They dont care one bit what anyone thinks, they even fight amongst themselves.

Youll never know the full story

For sure the murdered babe don't know or care about the full story eh......coffee1.gif

you could probably learn a hell of a lot more from the "full story" rather than the "shock value" in the report, one would be the full effects of drugs in society.

But everyone tells me drugs are ok,

you could probably learn a hell of a lot more from the "full story" rather than the "shock value" in the report, one would be the full effects of drugs in society.

This is not a story of the effects of drugs on society. It is a story on the effects of making drugs illegal and therefore dealing in drugs highly profitable for the lowest scum in society. Why do people always confuse cause and effect. The cause is the law the effect is death, destruction and mass incarceration.

• Like 1

.....there must be more to the story.....

Ya you can bet there is, usually a pay back, when the word drugs are used, and the mother had a history with them. Revenge or pay back, can have a long road to be executed, but the assigns, or at least it sounds like, had time on their side. Very sad the little baby was just a innocent bystander .sad.png

There's definitively something NOT being told in this sad story.

Start to scratch the surface and something ugly will most probably emerge here.

The arson was to lure people out of the house - a planned set-up like that is not due to neighbour trouble, there's something more sinister at play.

Another life taken away….sad

My condolences to the family.

Where do all the fire arms come from ?

Ban fire arms for good.

only law enforcement officer on duty allow to carry arms under strict supervision

stop issue of firearm licence to public

punish illegal arm bearer

start taking action and action must be consistence…..not just talk only

• Like 2

Why oh why, God a baby. I am just coming to the end of a large book been reading, "The Last Pope" some of the the Armagedon predictions from the start 10th century, 3 main ones, 1: WW1, WW2 and the missile Crisis in the 60s all came true. Just waiting to read the last and final one which will wipe all humans from the face of the earth, let it come quickly.

A baby for gods sake!! Please Thai Police, do your job for once!!

RIP little guy..................

How do you know they're not doing their job ? It's only just happened. Typical kneejerk rubbish.

As this forum shows the Thai Police frequently do 'do their job' ! I wish we had their speed of capture here in the UK !

Ye, but the UK police have their hands tied in case they get accused of being racist.

Tying these scumbags to a tree on a fresh bamboo bed come to mind RIP little one your in God's hand now. Justice will be served one way or another.

Interesting view - where was god when he was shot ?

The god was drunk or slept deep.

we see this all too often in the US. Sorry to see it here too.

Let it rest. Every story that comes out in these forums sinks into some kind of rant that somehow tries to relate apples in the USA to bananas in Thailand. This could happen anywhere....infrequently. Has nothing in common with events in Timbuktu either.

A miserable vendetta.... an attack on an entire family.

• Like 2