3-month-old baby shot dead in arson and gun attack at house in Pranburi

webfact

But everyone tells me drugs are ok,

Seriously the kid is innocent of anything but we do not know the family history, they could have been really awful neighbours and when has anybody ever admitted to that.

Ive seen a family in my village who are terrible people, nobody likes them they steal other peoples land and nobody likes them. They dont care one bit what anyone thinks, they even fight amongst themselves.

Youll never know the full story

I saw nothing about the drugs killing anybody.

The fact is that anything illegal immediately creates criminals who will do anything to get their products to the people who want them. People want drugs, let them have them, if it kills them they can't blame anybody but themselves especially if they see friends dying.

And before anyone jumps on the band wagon, most sensible people don't do hard drugs and marijuana IS NOT a stepping stone. In my youth I smoked a lot of weed and was offered many other drugs none of which I tried. Why not? Because I feared the personal price I would pay to play. So I say make marijuana legal and control and tax it. I have no comment on other drugs as I have no first hand experience or knowledge.

Tragic but when you read an 80 year old women was beheaded in the UK this week you just wonder where this world is heading.

While the Gov is at reform what about a gun amnesty like we had in Australia many years ago.It didn't stop every incident of gun violence but made a huge difference.

If you are found to have a gun, 15 years in the Bangkok Hilton ,no exceptions

• Like 1

My most favorite picture of my 9 year old daughter is when she was 3 months old.

Vigilante justice here is fully authorized in my opinion.

If I KNEW who it was, I'd stick a .44 Magnum between his eyes and pull the trigger if he'd hurt my daughter. Consequences be damned.

What if the shooters were vigilantes themselves, on a revenge for a drug victim of the grandmother?

Think before you talk!

you could probably learn a hell of a lot more from the "full story" rather than the "shock value" in the report, one would be the full effects of drugs in society.

This is not a story of the effects of drugs on society. It is a story on the effects of making drugs illegal and therefore dealing in drugs highly profitable for the lowest scum in society. Why do people always confuse cause and effect. The cause is the law the effect is death, destruction and mass incarceration.

My most favorite picture of my 9 year old daughter is when she was 3 months old.

If I KNEW who it was, I'd stick a .44 Magnum between his eyes and pull the trigger if he'd hurt my daughter. Consequences be damned.

What if the shooters were vigilantes themselves, on a revenge for a drug victim of the grandmother?

Think before you talk!

Think before you talk!

Then its ok?

Why oh why, God a baby. I am just coming to the end of a large book been reading, "The Last Pope" some of the the Armagedon predictions from the start 10th century, 3 main ones, 1: WW1, WW2 and the missile Crisis in the 60s all came true. Just waiting to read the last and final one which will wipe all humans from the face of the earth, let it come quickly.

Does it mention Tony Abbot?

Think before you talk!

Then its ok?

Geez - that's not what he's saying. His point is that the macho vigilantism we often see expressed here is not the solution... it often simply creates a cycle of violence in which innocents pay the price. But so many people here want to show that they're more Clint Eastwood than the next guy... sometimes seems that people watch too many cowboy movies growing up.

mother didnt have a scratch while she was holding the baby in her arm while she ran outside ? hmmmmmm whistling.gif

At the risk of exposing you as a complete tosser, would you care to share with the class just what you think actually happened? Baby walked out on its own? The woman held it in the air as a sacrifice?

Do share...

you could probably learn a hell of a lot more from the "full story" rather than the "shock value" in the report, one would be the full effects of drugs in society.

This is not a story of the effects of drugs on society. It is a story on the effects of making drugs illegal and therefore dealing in drugs highly profitable for the lowest scum in society. Why do people always confuse cause and effect. The cause is the law the effect is death, destruction and mass incarceration.

How do you know the gunman/woman was not partaking of the drugs? if methamphetamine I could easily see this happening , in such a case legalisation would make no difference whatsoever, people need to be protected from themselves can you imgaine the chaos if the stuff was legally available.

It's the way the world is.

We are so predictable.

We say things in the name of decency, when I wonder if it is really nothing more than a form of self-reassurance that we can still elicit feelings of remorse, sadness, regret... feelings we perhaps still experience, yet allow to dissolve from our conscience without any effort to take action and keep them stoked.

They die along with the people and events who died and caused them to elicit.

Perhaps we feel useless, and this is some remaining form of being human before we all evolve into a mass of apathetic, vengeful monsters ourselves... killing off the obvious ones who pushed us into this behavior.

Lots of people show up at funerals and hug and kiss the family of the deceased, but they never had the time to drop by and visit the deceased when he or she were among the living. This is an insult for them to even show their faces.

Lots of people show up at a wedding with an invitation, not realizing they are agreeing to a covenant when they accept: the invitation. Their attendance means that they are responsible for helping the couple through hard times and divorce is the last measure. But they only show up to glad hand and consume the goodies. When there is a fight or break up, they are nowhere to be seen, but that cake sure was tasty, thank you.

It is a lot like this with people. I believe that we have all lost touch with our humanity, and have given it over to invisible friends who condone murder and fear. We celebrate mediocrity and much ado about nothing. We hold committee meetings over stupid and inane events. We tremble at the sounds in the night and voices in our head because our glorified superstitions (religion) have kept us in the dark ages since their indoctrination into our cultures.

If people gave the time of day and showed the respect to each other that they show to some invisible demon from the darkest imaginations of our minds (i.e. God, Muhammad, etc.) murderous, narcissistic, vengeful dictators who demand obeisance or you live in eternity in pain, suffering and gnashing of teeth... well, I digress.

If we simply tossed off these childish imaginations and worshiped mankind and the ideal that our destiny is to self-actualize, then I believe that things like this would begin to dissolve away..

But bad people need religion and government to oppress the masses into thinking that they cannot stand on their own. Useless prayer has replaced courage and constitution. Church has replaced spending time to get to know your neighbors. Religion is a false imitation of being human, but with ramifications and consequences. Being human is forgiving yourself before you ask for forgiveness, with the intentions to make amends but not grovel. Don't smile AA, this is not your idea or God's idea. It is simply being human. You all plagiarized humanity to add to your roll calls and manipulate people into thinking they are damaged and can't do it on their own without a good, lifelong dose of performance-based-acceptance.

With respect.... nahhhh... without respect... you people treat the symptoms and do not give the cure, hence adding more patients to your wards.

This killing is simply a symptom of a race that is disease ridden and mentally ill because it thinks it is, because it gives ear to invisible monsters who speak through the mouths of... men. These men preach how to treat the symptoms and ignore the cure. The cure? Worship the ideal of well-being for human beings, and govern with a will towards that end.

Until that time, people will continue to behave any way the roll of the die falls, on any given day. They will call on the name of some invisible bastard who, were they even real, would not even consider us important enough to materialize in front of those bastards and yank the guns out of their hands before they fired and beat them about the head until they came to their senses. God, if it exists, is an <deleted>. The baby that he fearfully and wonderfully made; he has just allowed to be shot in the head. And idiots call him father. The lunacy of these fables beggars my mind. You can't write this stuff, but someone did, and lo and behold, billions of superstitious hypocrites bought into it.

You can describe away the reasons for this insanity with some form of logic or psycho rationale... hell, I do it all the time... but the thing is I also know my rationale is merely self-medication in an insane world. Nothing will really change, so my public display of "decency" and personal "woe" is nothing more than kicking and struggling back to the surface of this ocean of superstitious, fear-ridden insanity.

Once I reassure myself that I am "decent", and sense I have "wai'd at the spirit house in passing" and gleaned some public support, I can go back to my struggling existence in this insane world.

People die every day. It's just that in an insane world, where lunatics live, and try to imitate sane people, "decency" takes on a new "low" as an acceptable method of reacting to lunacy.

Thanks for reading. It felt good for me too.

.....there must be more to the story.....

Ya you can bet there is, usually a pay back, when the word drugs are used, and the mother had a history with them. Revenge or pay back, can have a long road to be executed, but the assigns, or at least it sounds like, had time on their side. Very sad the little baby was just a innocent bystander .sad.png

...only 3 months old....... baby was an innocent yes by stander.... no....... if only he had gotten the chance to try standing.....I don't care how macho and tough you are ....... if you don't feel the hurt in this ........ it just brings tears to the toughest of all..... God love you little one..... you are loved and remembered.

Edited by Gonzo the Face
  • Like 1

Maybe the mother started dealing again, and the poor infant got caught in the cross fire.

very very sad

RIP little one,

Very sad about the child.

The mother says they have no quarrel with anyone but the grandmother has done time for drugs; I think something smells wrong here.

Maybe the mother started dealing again, and the poor infant got caught in the cross fire.

very very sad

RIP little one,

The mother says they have no quarrel with anyone but the grandmother has done time for drugs; I think something smells wrong here.

My Bad, i should have wrote grand mother

very very sad

RIP little one,

Maybe the grandmother "circumstances" is a reason BUT it is no excuse for the killing of a child!