Feng Shui fails to stop Thai Govt House 'ghosts'

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

and thai people can't understand why most of the world does not take them seriously .

May I remind you that the great and widely respected (not by me!) US president Reagan based many of his important decisions on his and his wifes medium/fortune teller.wai.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any hauntings in the government house are done by very live people. Get a grip folks. There is only some much F**king up you can do and blame on ghosts. How would they know what ancient perfume smells like? I am beginning to think the belief in ghosts is a hopeless sign/omen for this country.

• Like 1

belief is a strange thing isn't it? I remember the case of a farang who's Thai wife died and her relatives said the house MUST be sold as there were ghosts in it. How does any person with any kind of sane reasoning respond to this. My response is that my money will never be intertwined in these "situations".

belief is a strange thing isn't it? I remember the case of a farang who's Thai wife died and her relatives said the house MUST be sold as there were ghosts in it. How does any person with any kind of sane reasoning respond to this. My response is that my money will never be intertwined in these "situations".

You mean, how does any westerner understand a different culture? Go to Germany and march into one of their grand, pageants worshiping ghosts and tell them. I'm not saying I believe in a sweeping ghost, conversely :) But, Thai culture regarding spirits is beautiful, and more than meets the eye, regarding those beliefs. Bargirls do not a whole reality make, you know....or, you don't know that, perhaps.

Edited by John1thru10

It is great to know public employees working late at night are so grounded in reality.

Clearly they need to hire a more effective medium to ghostbust that spirit. Perhaps for the same amount as those pricey microphones for the fancy audio system getting scrutiny?

Or maybe they could just let the ghost sweep the floors, and save on personnel costs?

As an Elder Master Mtystic, to my knowledge this woman and any other like her, are known as Earth Bound Souls (which most know as ghousts) These are souls stuck between two worlds, the here and the there after. It can be a very confuseing state for earth bound souls to be in. I freed one EBS many years ago who was a black slave in America escapeing through the underground railway. Unfortunately he was discovered in a house basement hideaway in Indiana, he even materialized and was able to touch a man on his back, as he was pleading for help, with blood dripping down his face. The EBS attached his consciousness to this man and was seen in the mans sleep dream state, which shocked him awake, he barely had anymore sleep than 5 hours in 5 days. In private he told me about the EBS in his house before his wife threw him out and filed for a divorce. Knowing this I meditated on this EBS, and mystical petitioned for his release to a higher dimension. The man finally closed his eyes, layed down on the carpet and slept for over 24 hours straight, with good dream states not to be bothered again! I love the architecture and colors of Government house, very pleasing in a spiritual way.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

and thai people can't understand why most of the world does not take them seriously .

May I remind you that the great and widely respected (not by me!) US president Reagan based many of his important decisions on his and his wifes medium/fortune teller.wai.gif

This was true, yes! Not to mention his claiming to have seen UFO's, and other things as well.

Personally, I think the Thai traditions regarding spirits are profound, going back to it's roots; generally unnoticed/disrespected by the likes one meets on TV forum most days, it seems. When I see farangs claiming to love Thailand so, but simultaneously showing zero interest in their culture, I think it's pretty obvious what aspects they do consider worth their attention. I for one, really enjoy having had a chance the last 5 years to learn about how Thais see the world; not ridicule them.

Edited by John1thru10
  • Like 1

... Ghost? Naw, our official witness testified (but failed to draw the pretty obvious conclusion): the chick was 'sweeping the floor' ... i see you got it ... using a broom we'd presume, so clearly just a witch pretending to be a ghostess ... false alarm, problem solved.

Don't always make things more difficult then they really are but then again that's a typical gouvernmental disease.

"A number of Government House officials privately told our correspondent that they believed the female ghost manifested herself to Mr. Sinsakorn because the ceremonies needed to appease the supernatural entities watching over the area were not properly conducted."

The nation is in good hands.

As equally stupid as Western nations "trust in God", but i do like the equally dumb feng shui!

This was true, yes! Not to mention his claiming to have seen UFO's, and other things as well.

Personally, I think the Thai traditions regarding spirits are profound, going back to it's roots; generally unnoticed/disrespected by the likes one meets on TV forum most days, it seems. When I see farangs claiming to love Thailand so, but simultaneously showing zero interest in their culture, I think it's pretty obvious what aspects they do consider worth their attention. I for one, really enjoy having had a chance the last 5 years to learn about how Thais see the world; not ridicule them.

And dont forget to "bleed" your patients..................once again I am told to "respect" stupidity

• Like 1

Almost as silly as believing in religion. In fact, I'm sure that many religious people would have a good giggle at this, then turn right around with a serious face and ask an imaginary, omnipresent, supernatural being for help and advice.

Most people, I would imagine, believe in something. The more enlightened of them respect those that don't.

"believe" nope not without evidence because otherwise its just nothing more than a belief.

Once again I believe the world is made of custard and God and ghosts rule it in red underpants which means unfortunately I wont be able to work 6 days a week but Im sure when you employ me you will respect that and give me the full weekly wage because Ive been believing this for thousands of years.

Sack him. Make sure he and his proteges never work in this city again. C'mon general... stand up for sanity. This is not acceptable. Same as the crackpot "scientist" who said the Malay peninsula (ie southern Thailand) was going to "break off" and sink to the bottom of the ocean... this is based on his cold hard facts. Problem is that after it doesn't happen, (sometime in November), he'll go to work the next day and continue his blitheringly inane and erroneous seismological studies... totally unchallenged, still considered a luminary in the field. Same as that freak "psychic" who after 7200 wrong predictions managed to get something vaguely correct... give enough monkeys enough pens and paper and enough time, and one of them will write a shakespearean classic.

And dont forget to "bleed" your patients..................once again I am told to "respect" stupidity

Your literalism betrays a lack of intelligence on your part, however. Truly, I mean that.