Negativity

Elmer Gantry

Elmer Gantry whinges about all the negativity between posters, then immediately criticises someone with a negative remark. tongue.png

Hi TJ,

I presume that you have already worked out that the OP lives under a bridge.

Whichone opal red or elder? both trolls IMO

I wouldn't like to commit myself to an answer on that one, on this board you never know who is special forces.biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to ask: what is "MAS"? Judging from the general tone of this thread, I'm guessing the A is for "American", and the M and S are unkind descriptors?

Hi FJ,

I believe the OP was referring to my habit of only buying the best under garments that are available to the general public.

I thought that my secret was safe but alas Elmer knew that I shopped at Marks And Spencers.

Either that or he was trying to spell out 'MASH POTATO WITH CUSTARD' but he ran out of internet ink.

I have to ask: what is "MAS"? Judging from the general tone of this thread, I'm guessing the A is for "American", and the M and S are unkind descriptors?

For once Frank I don't believe it has anything to do with Americans neither would it be Mammary Alienation Syndrome which Mr. Costas definitely doesn't suffer from.

We'll have to wait for Elmer Jock's words of wisdom.

• Like 1