Negativity

Elmer Gantry

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elmer sounds like you've got an axe to grind. Has you're BG kicked you out of the house and kept the pick up truck?

Am I glad that you posted,yes the BG kicked me out and kept my Benz.God did that hurt,lost my ego,just like putting you down,You have been added to the Nobel prize winners of sh12 stirring posts.I expect the u no who ignore u.Well gotta thank u for proving a point.

Old people are generally grumpy.

They 'remember' how much better things were when they were young.

This forum consists almost entirely of old people.

Enough on the "Old People." Who are you calling old you young ##@&**++###?

Anyway by the time we get this &$#@## Old, we are ENTITLED to Grizzle about anything and everything....not that I ever do!

Never mention anything negative about the US Government ?

Why are you afraid of free speech.

I'm not, just go ahead and see what happens.

I'm an American and quite often criticize the US and the US government, Nothing of note has happened. Possibly if your posts have been removed it's because you crossed the line from being negative to being mindlessly offensive. Certainly some of your frequent bashing posts seem more the latter than the former, and not only with regards to the US government.

Edited by Suradit69

About 93.2% (OK, i just made that up) of the cranky posts are from people whining about Ed visas, visa exempt entries, serial tourist visas , overstays and whatever because they're not old enough to qualify for long stay retirement visas, not to mention all those otherwise unemployable waifs endlessly whining about their employment as English teachers and of course the hormonally challenged youth with Thai girlfriends who they haven't the experience to deal with.

I think it's safe to say that the vast majority of those incessantly whining still have vividly fresh memories of their own puberty, the heartbreak of acne and being carded when they order a beer.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

Well get orf yer hoss and drink your milk.You actually contradict my posts.Like you said my posts might have been removed for being overly offensive to Americans.If they were,and removed fine no prop.But if you care to read this post,it was partly about double standards.I.E. the offensive comments from (sorry can't think of a polite word ) directed at Scots by (well you choose the word ).Hope you are still with me and get the meaning.I am gonna put my neck on the block now and say that it is distant cousins from over the pond that delete comments that they might find a little near the knuckle,Well unless you are easily offended,I don't think I have breached any rules,so maybe you might have the courtesy to reply.God Save The Queen.

About 93.2% (OK, i just made that up) of the cranky posts are from people whining about Ed visas, visa exempt entries, serial tourist visas , overstays and whatever because they're not old enough to qualify for long stay retirement visas, not to mention all those otherwise unemployable waifs endlessly whining about their employment as English teachers and of course the hormonally challenged youth with Thai girlfriends who they haven't the experience to deal with.

I think it's safe to say that the vast majority of those incessantly whining still have vividly fresh memories of their own puberty, the heartbreak of acne and being carded when they order a beer.

Great reply,you never know what they are all about.When you ask something half intelligent on here you usually get the low life creeping out from under the septic tank.I have the satisfaction of being financially comfortable,that will get derisory comments straight away for what the MAS consider ( well they have many opinions).I like to comment to keep my miniscule brain active.Just thought I would pre-empt the mentally challenged members.( I hope that is the correct PC phrase,don't want to break any rules ).

Great reply,you never know what they are all about.When you ask something half intelligent on here you usually get the low life creeping out from under the septic tank.I have the satisfaction of being financially comfortable,that will get derisory comments straight away for what the MAS consider ( well they have many opinions).I like to comment to keep my miniscule brain active.Just thought I would pre-empt the mentally challenged members.( I hope that is the correct PC phrase,don't want to break any rules ).

For a guy that complains about the negativity on this site, you sure have a lot of negative things to say about some members of this site.

Yep,correct.Take a look who liked your response.

Do you think that a picture of a ferret will calm down this angry man?

A giod idea

OK, keeping this in the theme of the Sweaty's independence, here is Jocky McFerret, the alcoholic, deep fried Mars bar eating, skirt wearing ferret.

Do think he will vote for independence, or just be too pissed?

• Like 1

Do you think that a picture of a ferret will calm down this angry man?

A giod idea

OK, keeping this in the theme of the Sweaty's independence, here is Jocky McFerret, the alcoholic, deep fried Mars bar eating, skirt wearing ferret.

Are we talking about the OP or the Ferret?

Just like all the rest he'll vote for whoever promises free booze coupons.

• Like 1

i have scottish blood and irish my forfathers sent to the colonys and after so many genarations

i still cannt understand them

That's because you can't spell.Perfect example for the point I was emphasising.Well done you have won a cuddly toy. P.S. if you dispute my spelling of emphasising check the Oxford English Dictionary before you put your big foot in your small mouth.

That doesn't seem very positive. I understood him fine, despite the occasional typo, or error in his spelling. Probably the reason he has difficulty with understanding us is because he's different ... He's not a raj eedjit.

SC

In a recent survey 95% of Scot's said they thought their country was the best in the World. 15% of them said they would actually be willing to live there !

This must be true if it is posted on here.As TV members we are all used to the opinion polls and how accurate they are,so no argument from me as to the validity of the survey ( read poll ).Sorry I have got to ask you,can you back this up with stats.

It was stats. Like all the best statistics, they were invented off the cuff for humorous impact. He may have lifted them from the internet - most likely the 'By Special Request' thread...

SC

i have scottish blood and irish my forfathers sent to the colonys and after so many genarations

That's because you can't spell.Perfect example for the point I was emphasising.Well done you have won a cuddly toy. P.S. if you dispute my spelling of emphasising check the Oxford English Dictionary before you put your big foot in your small mouth.

Elmer Gantry whinges about all the negativity between posters, then immediately criticises someone with a negative remark. :P

• Like 2

Elmer Gantry whinges about all the negativity between posters, then immediately criticises someone with a negative remark. tongue.png

Hi TJ,

I presume that you have already worked out that the OP lives under a bridge.

post-87166-0-11017700-1410665373_thumb.j

Elmer Gantry whinges about all the negativity between posters, then immediately criticises someone with a negative remark. tongue.png

Hi TJ,

I presume that you have already worked out that the OP lives under a bridge.

Whichone opal red or elder? both trolls IMO

• Like 1