Extension of stay, seasoning reqts met, first 90-day Jomtien

Ok, I know what I needed back in July but the goalposts appear to be shifting slightly depending on which thread I read. Appreciate any updates on the requirements now that my 800k is seasoned. Over 50 with no criminal record in Thailand or elsewhere.

1. I'll have the letter from the bank and another from the manager of my apartment block, copies of my bank book and passport etc

2. Current extension finishes 30 Sept - I believe I can go to Jomtien anytime from 15th Sept onward ?

3. Do I need to print out the google maps page containing my apartment block ?

4. Can I just print the forms from the Immigration website or should I use the forms they have at Jomtien ?

A lot of this is common sense, but I want my first 90-day to go smoothly. Thanks in advance.

This is a list what was needed in Pattaya / Jomtien immigration for a 90 Day Report (not extension)

I always give them the following and never had a problem

• Filled in Tm.47 90 Day Report Form
  • Copy of Face Page passport
  • Copy of Non-O Visa
  • Copy of Tm Card
  • Copy of last permission to stay stamp
  • Copy of a recent ToT bill (Could be electricity bill or something else) just to prove that I am still staying at the same address.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/715339-90-day-reporting-for-marriage-extension-what-do-i-need/#entry7632542

For your 1st 90 Day it is good if you have this as they are going towards computerized 90 day reports (just a pre-filled Tm 47 form with a Barcode on it)

Edited by MJCM