Owner of truck used by militants found dead in klong

Lite Beer

Owner of truck used by militants found dead in klong

266932-imagejpeg-418263-wpcf_728x413.jpg

PATTANI: -- Police have found the body of the owner of a pickup truck used by southern militants in the deadly attack of Tambon Makrood municipal in Khok Pho district of Pattani on Thursday which left four people dead and six injured.

The body of Mr Anan Kwanjoon, owner of the Mitsubishi Triton pickup truck stolen from Thepa district of Songkhla, Thursday morning, was plucked out of Klong Thung Done, Ban Lampai of Thepa district.

Initial examination of the body showed that the victim was suffered broken skull and his face was crushed with a hard object. Police suspected that the victim was killed and his body dumped into the klong.

According to Thepa police, Anan was abducted Thursday morning as he was driving several students to Theppittaya Panumas school.

The same pickup truck was used by a group of militants in their attack of Tambon Makrood municipal in Pattani in the same afternoon.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/owner-truck-used-militants-found-dead-klong/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-09-12

Those barbarian mongrels trying to out do ISIS, and not long now, we will see beheading as well here...

and yet, past and present Thai government are eerily silence, nothing seriously is being done, except

some lip service and pacifying comments....

• Like 1

The great peaceful religion at it again I see.

The actions of terrorist scum should not be used to judge a whole faith.

They are all closet terrorists.
Such an intelligent point.

No,

Wait,

Hang on, it's not intelligent at all

It's just islamaphobic BS.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

"Police suspected that the victim was killed and his body dumped into the klong"

The powers of deduction continue to amaze me..............there must also be a compulsory course titled "Stating the Obvious".

Look what was reported, " the victim was suffered a broken skull and face crushed with a hard object. " The body was found in a khlong.

No suggestion of a traffic accident so with everything screaming murder the BIB work out he was killed

They are all closet terrorists.
Such an intelligent point.

No,

Wait,

Hang on, it's not intelligent at all

It's just islamaphobic BS.

That's not quite true BSpunk.

Islam is primarily divided into 3 groups, and it is the ummah who are the distinctly respected ones - the ones who are a part within the nations and who fight with violence to defend the completed nation (qawm). You should read up on linkage within the community, and maybe some about Arab Spring and studies by O Voll. Ummah has changed in meaning but still carries great respect. It does not mean nowadays what it meant in the Quran - same a being gay no longer means happy.

Edited by DrLom
  • Like 2

@Gunna

There are Christian crazies out there killing people, for me doesn't matter what the faith is of those they are killing.

That aside, yes it easy for some to form a negative opinion of Islam because of terrorist scum.

However that opinion is wrong

Edited by Bluespunk

@DrLom

You said

Islam is primarily divided into 3 groups, and it is the ummah who are the distinctly respected ones - the ones who are a part within the nations and who fight with violence to defend the completed nation (qawm). You should read up on linkage within the community, and maybe some about Arab Spring and studies by O Voll. Ummah has changed in meaning but still carries great respect. It does not mean nowadays what it meant in the Quran - same a being gay no longer means happy.

What poostick said is BS. What you are talking about has nothing to do with what I was responding to. To be honest I have no idea what your point is.

Edited by Bluespunk

@DrLom

You said

What poostick said is BS. What you are talking about has nothing to do with what I was responding to. However feel free to ramble.

It's Saturday - whooopeeee.. - I'm rambling. ;)

@Gunna

There are Christian crazies out there killing people, for me doesn't matter what the faith is of those they are killing.

That aside, yes it easy for some to form a negative opinion of Islam because of terrorist scum.

Can you give some examples of these Christian crazies, e.g. which countries are they operating in? The mainstream media doesn't seem to know much about them.

• Like 1

@Gunna

Can you give some examples of these Christian crazies, e.g. which countries are they operating in? The mainstream media doesn't seem to know much about them.

Lets see

Central African Republic.

The LRA are still butchering people in Uganda.

The atrocities carried out in Europe by Serbs and Croats in the 90s was as bad as anything happening now.

There have been other groups and conflicts in the recent past that Christians were responsible for yet the whole of Christianity was not blamed for their actions.

Now why was that do you think?

Then let those at the top of the religion of peace, that's the religion that condones/encourages the killing of infidels, condemn the actions of these terrorists, but I won't hold my breath!

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 1

Then let those at the top of the religion of peace, that's the religion that condones/encourages the killing of infidels, condemn the actions of these terrorists, but I won't hold my breath!
Muslim leaders and Islamic scholars have condemned terrorist actions. Edited by Bluespunk

There are an estimated 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. If 15% are radical it would mean up to 240,000,000 radical Muslims. A small minority.

In Germany, the Nazis were a minority yet they managed embroil the world in a war that was responsible for 60,000,000 deaths.

The argument that most Muslims are decent people, though true (the same could be said of 1930's Germans), provides little encouragement as it is not the majority that are driving the agenda.

Edited by chrisrazz
  • Like 2

@Gunna

The only Christian crazies going around killing people for their religion I can think of at the moment are that mob in China who recently beat a woman to death in a Macdonalds, no I'm not referring to the mob that slashed all those people to death on the railway station, they were Muslim. Not too many Christian crazies these days I'm afraid, Jonesville, Waco? they were crazy but not out to conquer the rest of the World by violence, force, and intimidation.

On the other hand there do seem to be an awful lot of Muslim crazies at work these days, not just a few IMO. Not only here in Thailand, but they are killing themselves with monotonous regularity all over the Middle East. Let them get on with it I say. Throw in the Phillipines, Pakistan, India, the list goes on and on. See the security alert levels have been raised in UK and Aust. once again thanks to these peace loving folk.

CAR

LEA in Uganda

Europe has witnessed some of the worst genocides based on religion, most recently in the 90s.

It doesn't matter how many are killed, anyone killing in the name of religion is scum and all faiths have them. None of them represent that faith only their perversions of it.

There are an estimated 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. If 15% are radical it would mean up to 240,000,000 radical Muslims. A small minority.

In Germany, the Nazis were a minority yet they managed embroil the world in a war that was responsible for 60,000,000 deaths.

The argument that most Muslims are decent people, though true (the same could be said of 1930's Germans), provides little encouragement as it is not the majority that are driving the agenda.

If, if, if.

Where do you get 15% from?

Your comparison of Islam to fascism is nonsense.

Also can you tell one war where the majority of the populace started it? All wars are started by a small political/ruling elite.

Maybe not, but it is about time that the moderate believers forcefully spoke out and took some action against the extremists!

They have.

Really?

If the rest of the 'faith' were loudly condemning the actions of the terrorist extremists, I would agree with you. Yet, their silence is deafening. So, in fact, they are supporting the terrorists by their silence.

• Like 2