Thai-Indian Girl Commits Suicide In Burning Car

Rimmer

Thai-Indian Girl Commits Suicide In Burning Car
237.jpg
PATTAYA – September 11, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 15.30 pm Pol.Capt.Rasita Nenpong-female inspector of Na Jomtien police station- was notified that a car was on fire and there was a deceased inside it in front of Khao Chi Chan. After notification the police officers and Sawang Rojjana Thmma Satharn rescue team immediately rushed to the scene.

At the scene the officials found a Honda Jazz that had been severely damaged by fire. Upon inspecting the car, they found the body of Ms.Pittasnan Darsing aged 44 a Thai-Indian who was a Koh Larn tour guide. Initially the officials sent the body for an autopsy at the forensics, police hospital.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/thai-indian-girl-commits-suicide-burning-car/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-09-13

• Like 1

The article explains why it was thought suicide was indicated ...

"....Before the incident she borrowed 200 baht from her niece to buy gasoline to set the house on fire and set herself on fire. Therefore her mom notified rescuers to take her to hospital. Later she fled from the hospital before taking her car from home and crashed into many people as she fled. The police tried to catch her but couldn’t. Later she was found dead in a burning car."

• Like 1

A utterly insane and painful way to commit suicide, so suicide is highly unlikely.

So many better and available ways to do it, but the BIB seem obsessed with

suicide as a concept for all unexplained deaths.

She was either;

injured in some way or mis-drugged and was unconscious till smoke killed her,

or this was a murder covered up by a fire.

Suicide should be way down the list of possibilities.

RIP the poor woman.

Sometimes severe depression clouds all thoughts of reality.

Upon questioning Mrs.Tongbai Wonglae the 48 year old neighbour she told police that that she was a tour guide at Koh Larn island and had suffered depression and she had been in her house for 3 years. Before the incident she borrowed 200 baht from her niece to buy gasoline to set the house on fire and set herself on fire. Therefore her mom notified rescuers to take her to hospital. Later she fled from the hospital before taking her car from home and crashed into many people as she fled. The police tried to catch her but couldn’t. Later she was found dead in a burning car.

The above is interesting, but why did her niece lend her 200 baht if she was told the reason, i.e. to buy gasoline to set fire to herself and the house?

• Like 2

It never said she got 200bht from her niece it just said she requested it. But I hope she has found peace now from what ever demons were in her mind to make her to do this. Its sad to see another humane so tormented when I am sure there was help. RIP lady..

• Like 1

It never said she got 200bht from her niece it just said she requested it. But I hope she has found peace now from what ever demons were in her mind to make her to do this. Its sad to see another humane so tormented when I am sure there was help. RIP lady..

OK my mistake.

'Before the incident she borrowed 200 baht from her niece'

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/thai-indian-girl-commits-suicide-burning-car/

Edited by petercool
edited for font size etc.

A utterly insane and painful way to commit suicide, so suicide is highly unlikely.

She was either;

RIP the poor woman.

Read the full story via the link for goodness sake.

• Like 2

She was either;

RIP the poor woman.

...but she was at least conscious enough to drive the car to where the incident took place, if in fact she WAS driving the car. Then also, everybody will have whatever opinion he or she wants about the quality of car makes, but even a Honda Jazz will not catch fire just like this...

• Like 1

So I am assuming that she poured petrol over the car, set it alight, got in and waited to burn to death.

Or poured petrol over herself inside the car and burned to death.

With all kindness and no smartness intended. there are much less painful ways to top oneself. Now in the west all of these questions and many more would be answered, before any report of suicide was ever printed.

44 year old 'girl' ?

Yes, one wonders why the journalists choose to use the word 'girl' for a woman well in her forties.

cynically because "girl" is likely to sell more papers than "woman". Depression is an awful illness and one that is hard for people who value their lives to be able to comprehend - it is a much missused term which nowadays gets applied to people who feel a bit down because of some recent life event - this is unfortunate because it diminishes peoples view about what depression is and makes people say stupid things like "pull yourself together". The truly depressed person does not have any motivation to "pull themselves together". It is not a weakness it is an illness and one that many people do not take seriously enough until it is too late.

Looking at picture Suicide it isn't notice front fender damage possible hit and run so murder might be better call.

The article did say this ....

"Later she fled from the hospital before taking her car from home and crashed into many people as she fled. The police tried to catch her but couldn’t. Later she was found dead in a burning car."

• Like 1

Let's see what the autopsy shows before we jump to conclusions, but I'm afraid if a bullet is found in her it will still be suicide, as there are no murders here. If it really was suicide, I concur with other opinions, what a horrible way to die. One would assume natural instincts would prevail and she would attempt to leave the vehicle. It would be very very difficult to just sit in a burning car and wait for the flames to finish you. JMHO.

• Like 1

Looking at picture Suicide it isn't notice front fender damage possible hit and run so murder might be better call.

Ugh, you should at least skim through the article before making comments like this.

She borrowed money off her niece to buy gasoline to burn her house down and kill herself. I have to question why someone would lend her money for this - they had little chance of getting it back.

She was admitted to a hospital in an attempt to prevent this.

She escaped from the hospital in her car, crashing into many people as she escaped.

Then she burned herself to death.

Clear ?