Scotsman Brutally Assaulted By Thais In Pattaya, Police Say

Lite Beer

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to self: Do not argue with people outside bars in the early hours of the morning. It never ends well.

All these incidents revolve around alcohol and bars in the early hours of the morning. Same in all countries where people drink too much.

I was threatened with violence from a drunken Canadian women that caught her husband with his pants down at a dark side bar 2 weekends ago. I should have left like the one other guy having a drink there did when the women arrived on the back of a Thai girls motorbike. She even asked for him by name which I will not repeat. I don't agree with violence against anyone, women especially, but she had me thinking I may need to strike back in defense the way she was going. So I did leave with her shouting behind me about how much all men are alike and that she hated all of us!

Note to me in the future: When you see an angry falang wife come into the bar...

Saw this on Channel 3 this morning. Not good at all. Thai men sorry boys, cannot just go 1 on 1, I have been attacked by 2 of them in the past and they both had knifes, stood my ground though.

Don't mess with me lol!!

But I do hope plod catch them.

I think the best advice is never getting to drunk and argueing with drunken ppl, but if somebody try to attack you with a knife you should have the weapon in the link below and able to use it with no mercy, then 2 ppl with a knife getting the shorter end.

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.klingenladen.com%2Fcmsdata%2F105564%2F00_105564.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.knuddels.de%2Fubbthreads.php%3Fubb%3Dshowflat%26Number%3D1556064&h=242&w=400&tbnid=hbnKhEZ6C_kDvM%3A&zoom=1&docid=Gt6QufE8iGvyMM&ei=4e0WVPXWIcmAywPTtYHYDQ&tbm=isch&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=559&page=3&start=48&ndsp=27&ved=0CI0CEK0DMEo

What about the other foreign man?

No assistance from him?

What about the other tourists overlooking?

No assistance from them?

If you are a coward, you are a coward, irrespective if you are Thai, farang or from Mars.

,Yes lets all dive in and take our chances on getting killed------ good choice mate(how long have you been here?)

They are preoccupied with places yet more lawless I believe.

Are there really places more lawless than Pattaya?

Iraq and Syria spring to mind

I beg your pardon for sure you forgot Aghanistan, but look at countries who not involved in a kind of war.

The murderer rate: Like Honduras, Venezuela, Belize etc.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/10/worlds-highest-murder-rates_n_5125188.html

Compare to these countries is Thailand almost still a paradise, anyway I also not satisfied with this actually situation in Thailand.

- deleted -

Edited by petercool
removed derogatory sentence

Note to self: Do not argue with people outside bars in the early hours of the morning. It never ends well.

All these incidents revolve around alcohol and bars in the early hours of the morning. Same in all countries where people drink too much.

I was threatened with violence from a drunken Canadian women that caught her husband with his pants down at a dark side bar 2 weekends ago. I should have left like the one other guy having a drink there did when the women arrived on the back of a Thai girls motorbike. She even asked for him by name which I will not repeat. I don't agree with violence against anyone, women especially, but she had me thinking I may need to strike back in defense the way she was going. So I did leave with her shouting behind me about how much all men are alike and that she hated all of us!

Note to me in the future: When you see an angry falang wife come into the bar...

I think her husband deserved this treat, caused only idiots carry water into a river, but you was unfortunatley involved, but you did the right thing you left the fury.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

They are preoccupied with places yet more lawless I believe.

Are there really places more lawless than Pattaya?

Iraq and Syria spring to mind

Manchester and Belfast would probably do it without naming countries.....................coffee1.gif

• Like 1

A few years ago I was brutally assaulted by two Thais with pool cues. I ended up in hospital with head injuries. Ironically this also happened on Soi Buakow and it was after an argument over a bar bill that was 3 times bigger than it should have been. The initial argument has been between my Thai wife and the bar staff. As we walked outside two Thai men jumped of a motorbike and attacked me. Other farangs turned a blind eye as I was beaten on the ground. My wife was also punched in the face by one of the men. Later she told me that the Thai men who were friends of the bar owner never once mentioned the money or bar bill. When they were hitting me they just kept shouting insults about farangs.

thai men generally dislike farang men stealing their thai women?

A few years ago I was brutally assaulted by two Thais with pool cues. I ended up in hospital with head injuries. Ironically this also happened on Soi Buakow and it was after an argument over a bar bill that was 3 times bigger than it should have been. The initial argument has been between my Thai wife and the bar staff. As we walked outside two Thai men jumped of a motorbike and attacked me. Other farangs turned a blind eye as I was beaten on the ground. My wife was also punched in the face by one of the men. Later she told me that the Thai men who were friends of the bar owner never once mentioned the money or bar bill. When they were hitting me they just kept shouting insults about farangs.

thai men generally dislike farang men stealing their thai women?

Seems they have a big problem with Scots stealing their women.

• 2 weeks later...