Pulse Finally Released On Dvd

Adam666

As I have come to understand that there are more than a few Pink Floyd enthusiests on this board, and as I am one myself, I am interested in what you all think of it...

I am in Australia so I am hoping that it has also been released where my fellow fans on the board are situated. For me, it was only released last week after many, many pro-longed release dates.

Myself, I was a little disapointed with the picture and sound quality. The picture is a little grainy / noisy and the sound is no where close to the standard of some of my other music DVD's.

I appreciate my music greatly and I am lucky enough to own a pretty good sound system, which is bad in the fact that I notice quality differences alot more than I used to.

Don't get me wrong though.

I am still happy it's finally upon the world of DVD and it is a pleasure to watch. As are the special features. (the bootleg section is great)

So what are your thoughts on the subject?

Adam :o

Edited by Adam666

As I have come to understand that there are more than a few Pink Floyd enthusiests on this board, and as I am one myself, I am interested in what you all think of it...

I am in Australia so I am hoping that it has also been released where my fellow fans on the board are situated. For me, it was only released last week after many, many pro-longed release dates.

Myself, I was a little disapointed with the picture and sound quality. The picture is a little grainy / noisy and the sound is no where close to the standard of some of my other music DVD's.

I appreciate my music greatly and I am lucky enough to own a pretty good sound system, which is bad in the fact that I notice quality differences alot more than I used to.

Don't get me wrong though.

I am still happy it's finally upon the world of DVD and it is a pleasure to watch. As are the special features. (the bootleg section is great)

So what are your thoughts on the subject?

Adam :D

Is it a Thai copy? :o