Travel Complaints

pomchop

I like 15 and 19. Classic. I saw an article years ago showing recommendations of visitors to Sequoia National Park in California. It's amazing what people say. Why were the trails dirt and not paved. A Starbucks at the top would have been nice. How about an elevator instead of having to walk. Etc. Incredible.

You think these are bad? I did practice Medicine once a long life ago :) I had a man come in with a bottle jammed up his rear and he said HE FELL ON IT - lubed up with KY jelly and all.

And there are more. And my IT friend.. YES those sad tales of why the computer screen is dead - ALL TRUE

People like this waste our oxygen!

I'm new to this Website, but I have spent time in Phuket (30) days. I fell in love with Thailand and it's people. I plan on moving to Phuket in a year on a retirement visa. The problem is that I caught a very bad case of Diarrhea which lasted after I got home.

I would be doing something and I would let loose. I drank bottled water only, but I have been told I may have swallowed some water during a shower. How can I prevent this in the future?