Two thieves arrested after leaving phone in car they robbed

webfact

By Coconuts Bangkok

fffffffffff_1.jpg?itok=Yyj35rIn

BANGKOK: -- Two thieves were arrested Sunday after stealing valuables from a parked car the night before and conveniently leaving one of their phones in the vehicle.

Jeud Tamboonsuk, 24, received a surprise visit by police at his home in Soi Ramkhamhaeng 24 after they tracked him down through the phone he accidentally left while robbing the victim's car parked in Soi Ekkamai 2

Busting Jeud also led to the arrest of his 17-year-old partner.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/09/16/two-thieves-arrested-after-leaving-phone-car-they-robbed

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-09-16

• Like 1

The Police daily TV comedy show will go big on this one. ''Major crime ring busted '', loads of scrambled egg hatted senior officers lined up behind these two serious criminals.....whilst senior members of former Governments continue shifting billions in booty offshore without hindrance from ''Crime Fighters ''.

• Like 1

The slow-thinking dude could have done a thainess - lie his head off and counter-accuse the driver of being a phonethief.

Surely there wasn't anything directly incriminating on the phone about them both breaking into 'that' car - unless they were texting each other during the act itself?

" hello, can you lean over and open the other door of this (e.g. red nissan) for me?"

makes me try to picture how the thief fumbles with his phone, still posting some facebook messages while opening the car, then puts his phone down in the back seat in order to fill his pockets with stuff from the glove box etc. . . . . and then forgets the phone !

He is now among the TOP 5 on my list for the Darwin Award 2014 , along with the two lads who needed too much time discovering their prey weren't 'real' ladies, followed by the russian big bike crasher who missed the right curve in the overpass of the Sukhumvit leading to the motorway 7 in North Pattaya, making him a honourable and only one still alive (!!!) member of the "Pattaya Flying Club"

or was that last year?

keep the stories coming, folks. Make our day !

Edited by crazygreg44
  • Like 1

Surely there wasn't anything directly incriminating on the phone about them both breaking into 'that' car - unless they were texting each other during the act itself?

You're right.

They could have been just innocently walking past the car when one of the phones jumped out of a pocket and decided to take a nap on the car seat.

"Yeah officer, it's my phone. So what?"

"I dunno how it got into the car that was broken into.'

"That doesn't mean i did it huh."

'And will you stop f****g pointing at me!!"

Edited by Phatcharanan

You're right.

They could have been just innocently walking past the car when one of the phones jumped out of a pocket and decided to take a nap on the car seat.

"Yeah officer, it's my phone. So what?"

"I dunno how it got into the car that was broken into.'

"That doesn't mean i did it huh."

'And will you stop f****g pointing at me!!"

Oh you found my phone ! ! thank you officer it was taken from me a few days back
  • Like 1

Jeud Tamboonsuk is obviously a very, very sharp guy. If he had not gone into robbery, he might have considered a career in rocket science, nuclear science, higher mathematics, or engineering. He might have really made a difference. More minds like his are required. Kudos to his parents, for being so diligent, and attentive. Very impressive genetic brain stock. A very noble character, indeed.

By Coconuts Bangkok

fffffffffff_1.jpg?itok=Yyj35rIn

BANGKOK: -- Two thieves were arrested Sunday after stealing valuables from a parked car the night before and conveniently leaving one of their phones in the vehicle.

Jeud Tamboonsuk, 24, received a surprise visit by police at his home in Soi Ramkhamhaeng 24 after they tracked him down through the phone he accidentally left while robbing the victim's car parked in Soi Ekkamai 2

Busting Jeud also led to the arrest of his 17-year-old partner.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/09/16/two-thieves-arrested-after-leaving-phone-car-they-robbed

cocon.jpg

-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-09-16

Anothet sequel to dumb and dumber.