Mystery of Double Dog Murder in East Pattaya

webfact

Mystery of Double Dog Murder in East Pattaya

dog-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Two dogs were found hanging from rope tied to a steel structure in a car park behind an NGV Gas Station in East Pattaya on Tuesday.

Police were called to the Gas Station located on Highway 36 in the Nong Pla Lai area after pictures appeared on Facebook of the two dogs.

Upon inspection of the two dogs and following vague conversations with workers nearby it was determined the dead animals were Mother and Child and the Mother appeared to be pregnant. She had resided at the Gas Station for at least 3 years and was a quiet and tame dog according to workers.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/145416/mystery-of-double-dog-murder-in-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-09-17

Warning! Some images may be disturbing /Admin

Dogs in Thailand ARE a problem.I have a British man living in the next estate who just adores all stray dogs.He pays Thai men to feed all the strays in this area.And of course many dogs have come to reside near my village.

Many Thai people who buy puppies leave them outside his village when they have had enough of being a 'dog lover' as they know they will be fed twice [at least ] daily.

We now have strangers arriving on motorbikes to feed these dogs with left over food.

What the dogs leave has attracted rats,cockroaches and other vermin.

The howling when a newcomer dog wants residence [daily] is part of my daily life.

It is a sad day when somebody would kill a couple well liked and well behaved animals such as these two dogs, that locals spoke well of. Somebody may have felt they were taking animal 'birth control' into their own hands (which Thailand really needs urgently to address). I am basically a dog lover (it is their owners that I may not like)............

However there is some dogs over my back fence that I wish somebody would 'murder'............ I have heard from others around that the 'rich','Hi-so' Thai lady owner is the typical 'dog-lady' and loves them so much that she won't try to control them (she obviously loves human neighbors a lot less)...... And she reportedly owns several of the houses in her housing estate so nobody will confront her. The pack of 8 or 10 dogs will all start barking several times a day and night and once they start to bark they ALL start into a howling cry like wolves as a group. When the owner goes away for a couple days you can tell the difference because the howling is once or twice an hour, day and night. I think that murdering the owner (best choice) would carry a more severe punishment than if it happened to the dogs.

So if the 'dog murderer' is reading this, can you please contact me as I may have a job for you....................

My reply is a mixture of JEST and ANGER........... Don't take it ALL serious................ I can just imagine that there is a few others around Pattaya and other parts that can relate to my feelings..............

You are not the only one with that problem......

We too have a "Issan- made good" here, who lets her dogs run amok, lately killing one of our cats and mutilating another......

When we asked her to keep her dogs in, and under control (as we do with ours), her "grinning" response was "it's the Thai way to let the dogs run loose"

No hope for improvement here.........until that attitude is changed by the authorities

Dogs in Thailand ARE a problem.I have a British man living in the next estate who just adores all stray dogs.He pays Thai men to feed all the strays in this area.And of course many dogs have come to reside near my village.

Many Thai people who buy puppies leave them outside his village when they have had enough of being a 'dog lover' as they know they will be fed twice [at least ] daily.

We now have strangers arriving on motorbikes to feed these dogs with left over food.

The howling when a newcomer dog wants residence [daily] is part of my daily life.

Depending on where you live you could bring in the health authorities. In Pattaya it is an offense to NOT pick up the dogs poop. If you feed it your food then the poop is yours too.

You could put down some rat poison to help with rats.......

Is no surprise, after a while people get fed up with all the stray mangy dogs. Why cant the new prime minister put it on his agenda to create some jobs, like dog catchers.

The mangy mutts run around in my soi, defecating all over the place. Really bad, only in amazing Thailand.

I am sorry to hear about your experience at Bali Hai. I often walk there in the morning and carry a baseball bat and a rock to frighten the dogs. It is terrible that I need to do this but they are aggressive and cicle you in a pack. I have no sympathy for the wild dogs and would like to see them destroyed.

Dogs don't have children !

HUH ???????????????

A child by definition is a young human being. Dogs have puppies, cats have kittens, cows have calves etc. Only humans have children.

Surely, VERY IMPORTANT, regarding the story. blink.png

Depending on where you live you could bring in the health authorities. In Pattaya it is an offense to NOT pick up the dogs poop. If you feed it your food then the poop is yours too.

-Keesters- Heartwarming and dog loving, same always. blink.png

Dogs don't have children !

HUH ???????????????

A child by definition is a young human being. Dogs have puppies, cats have kittens, cows have calves etc. Only humans have children.

Pedantic ! ! !

No it is not.

By your reckoning then, if I were to correct someone for calling a human child a puppy, hatchling or a cub that would be pedantic.

I would like to see you trying to tell a mother that her new born piglet looks beautiful. biggrin.png

And what have I said that is offending you? Please read my post again. Or is it that you wish to take ownership of all the dog poop that people don't pick up as well as befriend all the rats attracted by the leftover dog food?

And yes for the umpteenth time I love dogs, I have a heart, and when it comes to choosing between humans and filthy, disease carrying, defecating in public places, sometimes vicious, always a nuisance STRAY DOGS I choose humans first each and every time.

And what have I said that is offending you?

=Keesters=

You know, your writing-suggestion between the lines and between your -points- .......

"You could put down some rat poison to help with rats......." = Would kill also the dogs.=blink.png

I had, more than once, over the years, seen, lovely happy, dog-puppies (4 occasions) I took care of,

painful and slowly over 2-3 days dying in front of me, in my kitchen in small rural village,

where they came also to rest their last day or hours and make the last breath.

Do not know the culprit, who had anyway, no reason in poisoning them.

No funny sight! sad.png

And what have I said that is offending you?

=Keesters=

You know, your writing-suggestion between the lines and between your -points- .......

"You could put down some rat poison to help with rats......." = Would kill also the dogs.=blink.png

I had, more than once, over the years, seen, lovely happy, dog-puppies (4 occasions) I took care of,

painful and slowly over 2-3 days dying in front of me, in my kitchen in small rural village,

where they came also to rest their last day or hours and make the last breath.

Do not know the culprit, who had anyway, no reason in poisoning them.

No funny sight! sad.png

But if the dogs were NOT on public land where they are fed and there is a rat problem then they would not be at risk of poisoning.

As to the puppies, poisoned in your own kitchen!!

You obviously did not take care of them well enough if they got poisoned.

The owners / feeders of dogs should take better care of their dogs if they do not wish to run the risk of poisoning. You seem only to be able to see the side of the dog forgetting the damage they cause running around freely on public land. Wake up and see it from the point of view of humans who have been bitten or mauled by one of the millions of mutts on the loose.

I expect you shall see many more poisoned dogs in the future which you can only take the blame for yourself as you seem incapable of understanding that dogs should not be running loose on public land under any circumstances. Stop that and you'll stop the poisoning as well as prevent many injuries to humans as well.