thai girls best in world to live with

opalred

There are 2 types of women .... # 1. what can you do for me?...#2. what can I do for you?.... Unfortunately western women are the # 1 scenario and most eastern women are # 2....that's a fact!... Lived half my life in America and half overseas!

sounds like you are more concerned with a caretaker rather than a wife if you are simply wanting someone to wipe your arse when you are old. My thai wife is great but its not because she will be a servant to me/do as she is told, its because we love each other and have so many similar interests, she is my perfect match and we are very happy together, we treat each other as equals. Just because you want someone to bend over for you doesnt mean they are the best, just that she is subservient as per the way she was raised. Strange you do not mention your kids attitudes to you, why is that, do they disown you too, really have to wonder at your attitude towards others if no one has ever stuck by you. Sometimes marriages dont work but it takes two to tango, maybe you are the one that has the problem, from your writing english isnt your first language. maybe your background has some fault in all this as well, what is your attitude towards women?. Yes there are some brilliant women here but as you hung out with massage/bar girls aka glorified prostitutes before meeting your wife we really have to wonder what sort of person you are and what your "perfect female" needs to be likeblink.png

Edited by seajae
  • Like 1

There is love everywhere in the world which overcomes the odds of Society.. What I'm saying is predominantly women in America are more centered towards their self rather than the outcome of there future... When they divorce they know they will come out better than they were .... Your an very sheltered and naive person to think you have any idea what my profile is .. I adore my wife and will do anything in my power to make sure she is the Happiest person .....regardless what she does for me . !..... You self deprecating idiot!

now older i can say i have been married to oz girl 3 kids then live and marry some from spain 2yrs sweden 10yrs indian 6mths malaya muslem 18mths

then live with afew thais massage and bar girls till married one that was away from that scene and after5yrs she is the only one that cares as person

in all ways not money and i know when you get to old to wipe arse she would take care to last breath you wonnt find western girl to do that shove you in home

Quickly !!! CLONE HER!!!

Yes there are some brilliant women here but as you hung out with massage/bar girls aka glorified prostitutes before meeting your wife we really have to wonder what sort of person you are and what your "perfect female" needs to be likeblink.png

The OP said he "hung out with massage / bargirls and then married one" ie he married a prostitute. They are not glorified prostitutes.

• Like 2

I to have found A good Thai woman.She's working on her doctorate degree as we speak.She also owns land and has A business.

I have some money and it's A joke to her.She's one of A kind.I really don't deserve her.Good luck with your life.

The thing you do not "get" is the fact that its not about how much money she has or what kind of university certificates she has.

It is all about how she will be when you really need her support (get sick, lose your job, become depressed etc.) and what happens, when you and her are going through different crises in your life. Will she still be there, when you are having the worst times of your life?

You can not set financial means or educational level as a factor for if a person is good or not. Only in extremely hard times will you find out who she really is deep down - and the same goes for your friends.

Anyone truly having a partner like above poster describes, and is aware of it, then there is no need to look further. That person must be blessed.

Well done.

to the knockers my wife had to bring a child up by herself as like most thai men leave wife with child for younger women and never pay

she brought that child up to adult and looked after a mother sick and father till they died how? she worked 3 jobs bar night and resteraunt

daytime in office and when had money and time put herself through university took her 12yrs to finish and get a degree would a western women do that without getting handout from there govt she might be small in size but would have a bigger heart than a large farang girl

• Like 2