DNA samples to be sought of all Koh Tao residents

webfact

!"We are getting closer to solving this case," Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister Prawit Wongsuwan said yesterday, "Now, we know for sure that the culprits are Asians".

so we have narrowed it down to 1 billion Asians.... almost there.

In other news, Thai experts are close to solving the mystery of the missing Malaysian airliner, since they have now ruled out the possibility that it is still in the air.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are the police going to recover a DNA sample from the man in this picture (first on the left wearing a t-shirt)?

20140916_KohTao.jpg?itok=g42tgwfa

. . . so he can be eliminated as a suspect in the inquiry.

Edited by MJP
  • Like 2

!"We are getting closer to solving this case," Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister Prawit Wongsuwan said yesterday, "Now, we know for sure that the culprits are Asians".

so we have narrowed it down to 1 billion Asians.... almost there.

In other news, Thai experts are close to solving the mystery of the missing Malaysian airliner, since they have now ruled out the possibility that it is still in the air.

I'm one who truly appreciates good sarcasm!

• Like 1

Are the police going to recover a DNA sample from the man in this picture (first on the left wearing a t-shirt)?

. . . so he can be eliminated from the enquiry.

He looks very much like the one that was posted on fb,

Doesn't he just.

Just in case he isn't the same guy. Are these two men going to be eliminated from the murder inquiry by having a sample of DNA recovered and tested?

See photo attached.

Please fill us in. Who are these 2? Must have missed the memo....

Photo taken by Sean McAnna and posted on his Facebook account.

I'm not accusing them. Just like to know how they are being eliminated from the inquiry.

• Like 1

Just in case he isn't the same guy. Are these two men going to be eliminated from the murder inquiry by having a sample of DNA recovered and tested?

See photo attached.

I'm not accusing them. Just like to know how they are being eliminated from the inquiry.

Thank you. I must have missed something!

See photo attached.

Yes because you, me and everyone else has the right to know all of the ins and outs of the investigation from DNA evidence, to leads and suspects don't we? Who do you think you are, even the poor relatives of the victims normally wouldn't be privy to all of that information. Pipe down

Edited by monk213

See photo attached.

Yes because you, me and everyone else has the right to know all of the ins and outs of the investigation from DNA evidence, to leads and suspects don't we? Who do you think you are, even the poor relatives of the victims normally wouldn't be privy to all of that information. Pipe down

Piping down is what they want. Piping down is how they get away with it.

• Like 2

. . . so he can be eliminated from the enquiry.

He looks very much like the one that was posted on fb,

Doesn't he just.

genetic twin, clone or the same guy, wasnt this pic from the original vid footage and some article mentioned a civillian acting suspicious in the background at the scene ?

I would hope hes going to have DNA taken and a nice long interview probably needed. With a bodyguard or two whistling.gif t

Dont the army have all these safe houses they were taking people to after the coup for chats and their protection ? might be an idea to open them up again

For evil to flourish and prevail good men just have to do nothing.....

Damn right its worth talking about, the more spotlight on and questions the better.

• Like 1

And you think your prying into the investigation on an online forum is going to cause huge waves and bring the murderers in in cuffs? C'mon superman, get real. You are just a silly farang and in any realistic and decent murder investigation you would denied access to most goings on within the police force. There is enough pressure coming from the entire world for them to solve this case as it is

See photo attached.

" Pipe down "

simply based on the way the investigation has been handled so far there is absolutely no reason or justification to any foreigner who is monitoring this matter to do this ?ermm.gif

And you think your prying into the investigation on an online forum is going to cause huge waves and bring the murderers in in cuffs? C'mon superman, get real. You are just a silly farang and in any realistic and decent murder investigation you would denied access to most goings on within the police force. There is enough pressure coming from the entire world for them to solve this case as it is

What's your problem?

Really?

• Like 1

What's your problem?

Really?

Nothing Sherlock, I am getting in the way of your work, sorry. Here's your pipe

What's your problem?

Really?

If you don't know already, that was the photo Sean McAnna posted on his FB page of the men he said were trying to kill him.

It needs to be front and centre and followed up.

Do you not get tired of seeing people get away with doing evil because they have 'power'?

• Like 2

So social media activity does nothing ? well son your totally wrong there, its down to FB, twitter and social media forum readers that acted that assured sean is probably still alive. its 100% social media that got him to safety.

Your a dinosaur if you think social media isnt helping to change the world or made this case huge interest they cant just bury... One of the reasons there is pressure is exactly due to the online community shouting questions and making a big deal of it...

you dont get how social networking can be used at all and what it can achieve maybe just too old to understand how technology is changing the world.. your behind the curve pal just like Thailand

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 2

What's your problem?

Really?

If you don't know already, that was the photo Sean McAnna posted on his FB page of the men he said were trying to kill him.

It needs to be front and centre and followed up.

Do you not get tired of seeing people get away with doing evil because they have 'power'?

does it? or should people be respecting the wishes of sean mcanna's family and not mentioning it, retweeting it, screengrabbing it, reposting it and sharing it all over the bloody web?

you can be pretty sure that various law enforcement bodies have the photo, that the british embassy has it and that it'll be acted on. meantime why not do as his family asks until they know for 100% that the lad is out of danger?

does it? or should people be respecting the wishes of sean mcanna's family and not mentioning it, retweeting it, screengrabbing it, reposting it and sharing it all over the bloody web?

you can be pretty sure that various law enforcement bodies have the photo, that the british embassy has it and that it'll be acted on. meantime why not do as his family asks until they know for 100% that the lad is out of danger?

He already was out of danger, as per a Richard Barrow tweet 9 hours before your post.

• Like 1

He already was out of danger, as per a Richard Barrow tweet 9 hours before your post.

I couldn't be bothered to argue.