Internet Nomads

Katoom

@OP I think you'll find most nomads don't pay taxes as you need a work permit to pay taxes, and securing a work permit requires hiring 4 Thais, not something nomads want to do.

I am not so sure.

In the past (10 years ago), you could claim a visa and a wp, and you showed to have pay taxes during a year for an amount not less that the one corresponding to aa monthly wage of 50 000 bht.

Does that still possible today? I confess I do not know, neither do I care, but it was for sure true in 2002 and 2003 (from personal experience). (notice I am not a bloody north american , but a bloody old-europe citizen, so it had nothing to do with the amenity treaty btw USA and Thailand).

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Functional ThaiVisa translation of Post #1: Hi! I'm an internet nomad and I just want to know if there are TV Members out there as smart as I am?

TV answer: Unless the Thai girls screw you for free, you're still an also-ran.

Well I'm glad you got that off your chest.

Functional ThaiVisa translation of Post #1: Hi! I'm an internet nomad and I just want to know if there are TV Members out there as smart as I am?

Thank you -- I love the freedom of doing what I do when I choose to do it although generally I love the freedom I get from choosing others to do it for me.

Edited by JLCrab

Thank you -- I love the freedom of doing what I do when I choose to do it although generally I love the freedom I get from choosing others to do it for me.

Must hurt a lot for the older guys that there are young smart internet nomads around that don't have to pay the girls don't have to teach for peanuts and still have money and can work. Even more so now the immigration said as long as they have the appropriate visa its ok (as in we are not looking for you guys)

I can assure that, paid or other wise, short or long term, it never hurts to find yourself in the company of a gorgeous young Thai female almost 40 years younger than you. Some day you may even learn to appreciate that.

• Like 1

I can assure that, paid or other wise, short or long term, it never hurts to find yourself in the company of a gorgeous young Thai female almost 40 years younger than you. Some day you may even learn to appreciate that.

Different people different likes.. all the paid for company is fake and does not even compare to a girl that really wants you. Im sorry that you never experienced that as you came here so late in life.

I can honestly say I tied the paid for company and am always disappointed with it when compared with a girl that you pick up that really wants you.

And trying it with a girl 40 years younger as me would not be possible they still have to be born.

*edit*

I really wish that paid for sex was good as its so easy and easy to change girls ect so not really a put down. Just from someone who has better. Bet that people who have eaten wild salmon would not like the farmed version either.

Edited by robblok
  • Like 1

you dont have to say your a pig farmer in every thread you write in.

why not ?....I try an refer to Badger milk cheese and TGAU's in every post I can...nothing wrong with that

so while we are on the subject... Wanna buy a TGAU, think you would find one very useful...thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Different people different likes.. all the paid for company is fake and does not even compare to a girl that really wants you. Im sorry that you never experienced that as you came here so late in life.

I can honestly say I tied the paid for company and am always disappointed with it when compared with a girl that you pick up that really wants you.

And trying it with a girl 40 years younger as me would not be possible they still have to be born.

*edit*

I really wish that paid for sex was good as its so easy and easy to change girls ect so not really a put down. Just from someone who has better. Bet that people who have eaten wild salmon would not like the farmed version either.

I am 41 years old now. I only had 2 Thai GFs one that I met in Canada and was a lot younger than me. I certainly did not pay for her companionship.

There is something..... I mean something about having a younger woman, though.

You have to keep up. Your health gets better. You feel young again. Sex is good.... and that is good for your health.

I think now that I settled with a more mature woman with a job and a career there is something..... missing.

My health has certainly gotten worse.

My mood has changed.

I feel like I am one foot in the grave.

Maybe that's what kids are for?

Please advise.

*edit*

I am 41 years old now. I only had 2 Thai GFs one that I met in Canada and was a lot younger than me. I certainly did not pay for her companionship.

You have to keep up. Your health gets better. You feel young again. Sex is good.... and that is good for your health.

I think now that I settled with a more mature woman with a job and a career there is something..... missing.

My mood has changed.

Please advise.

believe its the beginnings of a mid life crisis....go and buy a Harley right now ...laugh.png

*edit*

My mood has changed.

Please advise.

Nothing wrong with having a younger woman at all.. I just don't enjoy paid for sex. It just does not come close to a girl that passionately wants you. Believe me I have tried more then a few paid ones and more then a few non paid for. It is just not the same.

Event he non paid for are of course younger as me this is Thailand after all. My advice to you get a mia noi if you can if your current partner allows it. Some are quite open minded.. others will cut of your balls biggrin.png

Former Miss Universe 1988 from Thailand Bui Portip Nakhirunkanok (now 45) married the American Billionaire Herbert Simon (now age 79). Would you consider that a paid-for-sex arrangement?

Just to make something clear i was talking here about the girls you meet in bars and or go go ones and you pay for hours or a day. Those encounters i found not satisfying.

Whatever guys arrange for longer term and if it falls under the definition of paid for or not I dont care up to you.

OK -- BTW Bui and Mr. Simon were married personally by Queen Sirikit in The Royal Summer Palace.

I did not know that and neither was I going into those things. That is far to complicated and too many ifs and buts to that to ever have discussion about. Did that in the past I have wizened up or so I hope.

Anyway we all have different taste but that what i mentioned just never floated my boat and I did try.

OK -- BTW Bui and Mr. Simon were married personally by Queen Sirikit in The Royal Summer Palace.

I did not know that and neither was I going into those things. That is far to complicated and too many ifs and buts to that to ever have discussion about. Did that in the past I have wizened up or so I hope.

Anyway we all have different taste but that what i mentioned just never floated my boat and I did try.

Agree. This is exactly the reason why I am not exploiting Thailand resources.

To be perfectly honest, though.... I wish I could just go inside take my picj and get excited. I would be a healthier person.

From Post #1: how do you fill your time outside of what you do. Any reason why you do what you do? I love the freedom I get from what I do ...

So my posting was just a little word play on 'do' like Jack Nicholson saying in Hoffa "I gotta do what I gotta do" and being jealous of those earning a buck online had nothing to do with it.

From Post #1: how do you fill your time outside of what you do. Any reason why you do what you do? I love the freedom I get from what I do ...

So my posting was just a little word play on 'do' like Jack Nicholson saying in Hoffa "I gotta do what I gotta do" and being jealous of those earning a buck online had nothing to do with it.

Sorry for not getting that.. I thought you had a go at the guy.. I do have some prejudice against you sorry for that. So i took it up wrong.

Former Miss Universe 1988 from Thailand Bui Portip Nakhirunkanok (now 45) married the American Billionaire Herbert Simon (now age 79). Would you consider that a paid-for-sex arrangement?

yes

Well I would agree that a former Miss Universe would not have married the older gent if he were not wealthy. But -- as she was about 30 when she married him -- she probably also had plenty of opportunities during her 10+ years after winning the Miss Universe crown with guys more her own age that may have been only worth a paltry 100 million dollars or so and she didn't bite.

anyway getting back to the nomads,,,,,and not about girls,paid for or not,, youll pay in the end,,

and as for taking you head for a sh--t,,

it means your talking a load of sh--t so you might as well go to the toilet,, so your head can sh--t in the correct place and not on here

nomads,,, they must be busy doing nothing on the beach,,, and no im not jelous,,

i could do nothing if i so wished, but i dont want to just sit around getting fat,,

yes rob ive lost a bit now,,

i even go to the gym when im offshore,,