Partner tested before no condom...

krisb

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the possibility of contracting genital herpes is more of a statistical probability than HIV, the Big One everyone worries about. Once you've got it, you've got it forever. Most annoying.

Yes.

More than 50 percent of the adult population in the United States has oral herpes, typically caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1). Most people contract oral herpes when they are children by receiving a kiss from a friend or relative.

http://www.ashasexualhealth.org/std-sti/Herpes/oral-herpes.html

For your information if someone is infected by HIV even taking test is useless until after minimum 3 months. So if your so called girl friend had a one night stand couple of days before you test her, nothing will show anyway.

How scary is that!

I understand there are now tests that give fairly accurate results almost immediately but there is a slight possibility of false negatives so you still have to wait to be sure.

If there is a problem many people now live quite full lives despite having it.

For your information if someone is infected by HIV even taking test is useless until after minimum 3 months. So if your so called girl friend had a one night stand couple of days before you test her, nothing will show anyway.

How scary is that!

I understand there are now tests that give fairly accurate results almost immediately but there is a slight possibility of false negatives so you still have to wait to be sure.

If there is a problem many people now live quite full lives despite having it.

If you get a negative what are you waiting for?

During my more than 3 years of single life in Thailand, NEVER was asking to wear condoms by ANY of those "decent" woman I dated for one night stand or months.. I did use condoms just because I NEVER trusted what women said about its past sexual life.

Women likes to save "face" in any culture.....In Thailand.... that's mandatory....

I am not young and/or handsome or rich.....If a Thai woman have sex with me on the first or second date probably do it with every farang its met.

Young = Naive. Young people can felt in love with, and trust any kind of women. I am old enough to not believe in passional love at first sight, and also I learned here that Thai women have sex, just to show apreciation and interest to men that just met.

It is also part of the Thai culture farangs needs to understand. Unfortunately, it is a dangerous custom on the AIDS world.

Here's, try a voice of real Thai woman.

I'm very interested of what kind of place you met those Thai women who would sleep with men they meet first time? Because all my life as a Thai woman, I never know one as such.

I'm also interested of what you learn about Thai women. I will keep that in mind and let all my friends who would date a farang know.

I will also tell all Thai women I know what men would talk about after having sex with them.

Maybe, what farang need to learn about Thai women is getting themselves away from bar girls? Including those desperate widows who do everything for money to support their kids/family.

Just an idea.

• Like 2

I will also tell all Thai women I know what men would talk about after having sex with them.

My gf happily discusses, with all her school friends, what we do and how often we do it.

I get reports back on their guys performances, shape, size, preferences too.

And they share cheating details, and they look so innocent.

Sorry, as far as I can see you are odd girl out.

Anyway back to the OP,

Never used a condom, ever, well, maybe 3 or 4 times in my entire life.

Never liked them, would prefer not to have sex, than have sex with a condom.

Whenever I say that to a girl, she always says, no need.

But we both get HIV tested before anyone moves in.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

My gf happily discusses, with all her school friends, what we do and how often we do it.

Anyway back to the OP,

I'm sure that I and my friends come from different class of your GF. Is she a struggling widow who you have to sent her money every months? Or you really have sex with a school girl? It's illegal, you know?

Anyway back to the OP,

Oh, there's one thing I forgot.

Your GF and her friends discussed sex with FRIENDS and discussed individual situations, not on public webbroad I hope?

So, if you guys only talk individual situations without mentions Thai women as a whole, I'll be ok and will let the topic go. As many here like to mention Thai women as a one big stereo type. So, I just can't let it happen without defending innocent ones.

Get the picture?

Now, tell me who odd again? The defender or the guys who talk sex with a lot of strangers in public place?

• Like 2

mate, knowing the truth about your partner and what they did before meeting you is pretty good knowledge to have, truth & honesty can be very helpful with this. Now if you want to hang out with bar girls it is a different story but when you know that your partner was not someone that ran around doing one night stands etc you can have faith in them. Not all thai ladies have loose morals, some actually have very good ones and put their child ahead of themselves, they also can be very honest, again something nor common in the "local" girls. If you have to have your wife/gf tested before you go with them then it is a very sad affair and maybe you shouldnt be with them at all, without faith in each other you really have nothing

Some of the highest rates of HIV and STDs are found not among working girls but in the villages.

Very true. the highest concentration was in hill tribes next to Myanmar.

To LOWH.

1. Meet in the grocery store (Lotus). A. Best section raw meat department. a. For chubby ladies - bakery department.

2. Best pick up line - How about lunch at MK?

3. Condo decorations that seem to work. a. Put extra large condoms on bedroom table. b. Life size photos of Hello Kitty land on walls.

4. What to talk about after? Tell friends you have taken up horseback riding to explain the walk.

Edited by thailiketoo

Always make sure the kitty and myself are clean and showered always (Except at massage shops I usually just take a shower) used rubbers not an option. Only time no rubber was with TGF and got us both tested at large hospital in Bkk beforehand. But it was stress..... puss didnt like taking the pill and didnt take it one day and <deleted> me I was so stressed and also other times. Only problem with rubbers as we all know not as good and for me takes longer for that Ahhhhhhh but thats how it is to be safe. It took about 2 hours with the lovely Book-Ee but puss was lovely and very patient.

Took a fancy to a Cambodian girl...very attractive...young and looking for a farang BF for obvious reasons...took her to the local clinic...ask them to check her for all forms of VD...they handed me a menu of possible sexual diseases and I checked them all...once the exam was over...I asked specifically...did you check for herpes..."why no you did not tell us you want her checked for herpes!"...This is Thailand...

Took a fancy to a Cambodian girl...very attractive...young and looking for a farang BF for obvious reasons...took her to the local clinic...ask them to check her for all forms of VD...they handed me a menu of possible sexual diseases and I checked them all...once the exam was over...I asked specifically...did you check for herpes..."why no you did not tell us you want her checked for herpes!"...This is Thailand...

... and how did your test come out ?

No testing here, although we used condoms for the first 6 months of our relationship. Now have a healthy and wonderful son and no STDs.

Know quite a lot of men, who have gone with various bargirls and not used condoms. That is simply just extremely stupid.

No testing here, although we used condoms for the first 6 months of our relationship. Now have a healthy and wonderful son and no STDs.

Know quite a lot of men, who have gone with various bargirls and not used condoms. That is simply just extremely stupid.

I agree but if one truly knows anything about Thailand the majority of HIV positive people are not bar girls.

Characteristics and Demographic Factors Affecting Mortality among HIV/AIDS Patients in the Southern Region of Thailand

Edited by thailiketoo

I had a friend living with an absolutely stunning Thai girl for two years when she started losing a lot of weight and got very sick. He had her tested for everything and finally found out she had HIV. He told me he had been having unprotected sex with her twice a day virtually every day since they were together. Needless to say he was devastated; he was tested for HIV and waited for the results. Unbelievably he tested negative! He was retested again, negative. He subsequently was tested every four months for the next two years with the same results, negative. Maybe he is one of these people that are resistant to catching the virus or the other possibly, HIV is more difficult to transmit than it is being portrayed. This experience left me really confused, back then I thought one time with someone infected and I was assured to contract the disease, suffer and die a quick death.

But as in most things that don’t seem to make sense to me I always think follow the money. It seems to me there would be a lot of income that could be generated if you had advanced knowledge and could influence the population’s behavioral trends of something so big it affects the entire planet. Business can be formed to make money from the new planet wide behaviors, behaviors that if you think about it come with free advertising via the world’s media. (I want it to be clear to everyone I’m speculating here).

The best part of this story, it’s been six years and because of the medications she is doing great today and looks as healthy as anyone, actually she is stunning you would never in a million years even think she was sick, and they are still together. The one question I have never had the courage to ask him was if he is still having unprotected sex with her as he had told me many times in the past he hated using condoms, I am curious but I feel its none of my business and a disrespectful thing to ask.

Always make sure the kitty and myself are clean and showered always (Except at massage shops I usually just take a shower) used rubbers not an option. Only time no rubber was with TGF and got us both tested at large hospital in Bkk beforehand. But it was stress..... puss didnt like taking the pill and didnt take it one day and f*** me I was so stressed and also other times. Only problem with rubbers as we all know not as good and for me takes longer for that Ahhhhhhh but thats how it is to be safe. It took about 2 hours with the lovely Book-Ee but puss was lovely and very patient.

You had sex with a cat?
  • Like 2

Before I met my wife I had 4 long term thai girlfriends spanning 4 years. In the beginning of each relationship sex was always protected. At the point in time where it was clear it was more than casual a discussion about unprotected sex and birth control came naturally resulting in both having a blood test at the same time. Sensible, straight forward and reassuring for both. Simple really.

mate, knowing the truth about your partner and what they did before meeting you is pretty good knowledge to have, truth & honesty can be very helpful with this. Now if you want to hang out with bar girls it is a different story but when you know that your partner was not someone that ran around doing one night stands etc you can have faith in them. Not all thai ladies have loose morals, some actually have very good ones and put their child ahead of themselves, they also can be very honest, again something nor common in the "local" girls. If you have to have your wife/gf tested before you go with them then it is a very sad affair and maybe you shouldnt be with them at all, without faith in each other you really have nothing

No doubt there have been people with faith, who now are really nothing.

• Like 1

Now, tell me who odd again? The defender or the guys who talk sex with a lot of strangers in public place?

Any such posts would be deleted by moderators immediately.

Point me to such a post?

This thread. Whole bunch of others. Can't say as I blame her for defending Thai women. Some on here have little respect for Thai, or any, women.
  • Like 1

Some of the highest rates of HIV and STDs are found not among working girls but in the villages.

Can you back this statement up with fact, seems a profound thing to spout off if you did your research pray share it.

Always make sure the kitty and myself are clean and showered always (Except at massage shops I usually just take a shower) used rubbers not an option. Only time no rubber was with TGF and got us both tested at large hospital in Bkk beforehand. But it was stress..... puss didnt like taking the pill and didnt take it one day and f*** me I was so stressed and also other times. Only problem with rubbers as we all know not as good and for me takes longer for that Ahhhhhhh but thats how it is to be safe. It took about 2 hours with the lovely Book-Ee but puss was lovely and very patient.

You had sex with a cat?

More likely a bottle of hooch.