Israel kills Palestinians suspected of teenagers' murder

webfact

Israel kills Palestinians suspected of teenagers' murder

(BBC) Two Palestinians suspected of the abduction and murder of three Israeli teenagers in June have been killed by Israeli forces, Israel's military says.

A spokesman said troops searching for Marwan Qawasmeh and Amer Abu Aisha surrounded a building in the West Bank city of Hebron where they were hiding.

The military has so far confirmed that one of the two was killed in an exchange of fire.

The abduction of the teenagers was a trigger of the recent conflict in Gaza.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29323163

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2014-09-23

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new wave of tit for tat to erupt?

Actually, if you like you can call any Court, any Judge in any country a tit for tat.

Some people would prefer revenge.

Personally I like Justice or Punishment.

But this is a matter of personal tastes.

Edited by ABCer
  • Like 2

One must always question just what causes such hatred among men. Who was it that first said that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter?

I assure you it is always other men.

And the pretty words always belong to 'another man' who was not a victim of a freedom fighter.

I always wonder when Muslim kills an Infidel what freedom does he get? Freedom to <deleted> the proverbial 72 Virgins?

If fire fighters fight fire what are the freedom fighters fight? Methinks they fight other people's freedom.

• Like 1

They were shooting at the soldiers. They had no desire to be captured alive. So wish granted.

attachicon.gifMarwan-Kawasme-and-Amar-Abu-Aysha.jpg

Look to me like very fine young boys. A bit on a gloomy side.

It is good to know that their mothers will be happy now. Allah, Virgins, Martyrdom and all that jazz.

Both have Hamas connections and previous terrorism charges.

They were shooting at the soldiers. They had no desire to be captured alive. So wish granted.

It is good to know that their mothers will be happy now. Allah, Virgins, Martyrdom and all that jazz.

The vast majority of Gazans have connections to Hamas. They elected them into government.

These ones had more than a casual connection. Nice try though. This event occurred near Hebron. Not Gaza.

Summary execution. Nothing new there from the Israeli war machine. Grubs!

Not in this case.

There were armed and shooting.

Now if they had come out from their hideouts with hands in the air, would they have still been killed?

I don't know. Do you know? That would be wrong. They were strong suspects but without a trial there is no legal proof and that's a shame.

The vast majority of Gazans have connections to Hamas. They elected them into government.

These ones had more than a casual connection. Nice try though. This event occurred near Hebron. Not Gaza.

Which makes it all the more likely that they didn't do the deed. But we will never know now will we.

So no need for courts, justice or evidence then?

I don't recall any trials, justice or evidence in the recent beheading death penalties exacted by muslims.

Or did I miss something?

What has the barbaric acts of IS got to do with these Palestinian teenagers?

These "teenagers" both of which already had a record of terrorist activities IF they were guilty of the murder of the completely innocent Israeli teenagers were certainly on a level of barbarity comparable to ISIS.

The Israelis may learn more later as there are still pursuit of suspects suspected of aiding these two. Perhaps if they can be taken alive, they will TALK.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

So no need for courts, justice or evidence then?

I don't recall any trials, justice or evidence in the recent beheading death penalties exacted by muslims.

Or did I miss something?

What has the barbaric acts of IS got to do with these Palestinian teenagers?

These "teenagers" both of which already had a record of terrorist activities IF they were guilty of the murder of the completely innocent Israeli teenagers were certainly on a level of barbarity comparable to ISIS.

Ohh stop it. Please. The sad thing for me is you actually believe what you have just posted. Yawn.

• Like 1