Anyone Have Any Movie Contacts In Bkk?

stevehaigh

I'm trying to pitch my screenplay. Can anyone help? Yep, I know this is a shot gun approach but maybe something will stick.

States Evidence by Steve Haigh

Based on the novel “States Evidence” by Philip Bryce

**** Logline:

A fugitive DEA witness and his resourceful but deeply insecure Thai girlfriend elude capture while discovering true love in this story of triumph over adversity set in Thailand. Laced with atmospheric oriental charm, action chase and an out of the blue finale, States Evidence is gripping, intelligent, often hilarious and truly moving.

**** Synopsis:

Mike Porter, ex drug cartel accountant turned DEA witness turned fugitive is on the run in Thailand where he meets Noi, an intriguing Thai woman from a poor village. Noi’s complex character is introduced through a series of flashbacks as she struggles to support her dying father while dealing with a lecherous uncle, an abusive husband, and a sleazy boss.

The surface story follows a suspenseful chase through exotic Thailand as Mike, assisted by Noi, attempts to evade capture by the DEA and the Mexicans. However, the true story is the relationship between Mike and Noi, and how generations of eastern and western culture have predetermined Noi’s and Mike’s paths in life. All Noi’s hopes and dreams have been dashed by a life of pain and toil; her only remaining hope is for a better shot in the next life, until she meets Mike. Mike helps Noi learn the unthinkable, to believe in her self.

Supporting characters include a happy-go-lucky career bar girl with too many ‘sponsors’, two wisecracking DEA agents and an educated and beautiful Thai doctor.

The big finale sees Mike and Noi fighting for their lives against a revengeful ex-drug lord and a real life natural disaster.

Please contact me for a link to the full screenplay.

Thanks, steve