Pattaya Chonburi Car Coating, How Much and Where ? Worth Paying the Same Price as a Painting Job ?

thairastawoman

4 hours ago, bangkokairportlink said:

Hi, do you know where we can do 1 time coating around Pattaya ? No expensive membership to re-do it when necessary, just 1 time payment under 10000 thb please.

Also, can you tell me what can of spray you can use after cleaning your car to make it more shiny ?

Thanks you so much.

I actually know someone,in your area, who would polish and glass coat for around that figure. The final figure depends on the size of the car. PM me if really interested and I'll ask him for you.

Can of spray ... doesn't happen ....  but look here  for info http://www.performancemotorcare.com/blog/what-is-the-difference-between-car-wax-and-car-polish-and-why-it-matters/

On 25/09/2014 at 5:49 AM, guzzi850m2 said:

30.000? Well I get my truck washed and waxed for 450 baht once a month so I will stick with that.

Why do you wax it once a week? My ride is mostly parked at home under a roof and still looks like new now over 1.5 years old.

Mines 8 years old still looks decent, washed once a year whether it needs it or not!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gmac said:

Mines 8 years old still looks decent, washed once a year whether it needs it or not!

That's the way to do it ... rainy season coming so just leave it outside and mop it off after ... there again do as before  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...