PM Prayuth vows crackdown on Koh Tao vices

webfact

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a joke...

Intl Media focus forced these scumbags out into the open.

1. They refused DNA tests. Why? Because that know this will show their guilt.

2. The mafia owned KT RTP allowed them to refuse DNA samples.

3. DNA semen samples have shown the perps are Asian NOT European. ASIAN.

4. <deleted> ex Village Gay Boy Headman offers 1 Mil Baht to show Mon and his other boys are not involved. why?HE KNOWS <deleted> MON AND OTHER SONS ARE GUILTY OF THESE RAPES AND MURDERS.

5. Mon his shitty coward son flees KT to BKK. Pussy.WHAT A TOTAL FAGGOT.

6. If DNA WAS TAKEN UNDER STRICT SUPERVISION FROM ALL OF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS THIS WOULD SHOW A DNA LINKED CHAIN IMPLICATING ALL GO THIS MURDEROUS CRIME AND THEY WOULD HAVE NO REPLY. DNA IS IRREFUTABLE!!!!

7. <deleted> son pays people ino BKK to say he was there. He was not. He knows this as Daddy does.

8. Why refuse DNA samples????????? = they know they are guilty and are the murderers and rapists high on Ya Ice daily and think Daddy can fix all. WRONG!!!! Not this time as Inlt media is following with a zero lense microscope.

9. PM Prayuth better lock these dogs up soon or world media will hang them. Forget a crackdown PM Prayuth!!!! Forget the cash payoffs to the shitty RTP ON KT and lock up the VERY WELL KNOWN RAPISTS AND MURDERERS!!!!!! You knew who they were. We know who they were. FROM DAY ONE!!!!

The WORLD IS WATCHING AND JUDGING YOU!!!!

The UK media needs to smoke this Warot Toowichian character out his hiding spot. He is clearly the chief suspect. Where was he exactly on the night of the murders? Can we see your cell phone records? What school have you been attending? Can we some proof of recent attendance? School records? Report cards? How long have you had this mobile number? Can we see you in person for a live press conference? Any injuries to your hands or face? Any recent visits to the hospital?

Who are Worat's friends? Who is Worat's brother unamed as of yet that ran to Bangkok with him according to initial reports?

The UK has some of the finest intelligence known to man. They have Julian Assange under 24 hour watch for last 3 years and its been proven they can tap any phone and literally record everything including internet activity, emails, skype calls and so on. They also work internationally. I wonder what they know?

Warot Toowichian and his unamed friends is/are the prime suspects for these vicious rapes and murders and needs to looked into much deeper. Any chance

Warot might show his face and hands to the media?

For the police or media to simply drop all investigation due to one press release saying "all good it's not him" without actually seeing this coward in person is ludicrous.

Find Worat. Get him on camera. Don't accuse him just ask him questions. We are not saying he did anything just that he is a suspect.

• Like 1

There wont be any crackdown, no huge arrests and no change.... As usual... this is just the normal claims of a crackdown for the media, they will already know when the crackdown is coming and have things/papers pretty much in order or arranged...KT community will know well in advance whats coming,

There may be a couple of minor thugs rounded up as a token media show and then after that everything will carry on as before.

Aint no White knight out there and it sure isnt the PM, if it were then the army would have already been there and locked the place down a week ago.

Dont kid yourselves, this is just another Thai kneejerk bit of media BS to appease the stupid.

Edited by englishoak

Seems like life has moved on looking on those Ko tao community fb pages. I think sadly some posters are right that soon the media will lose interest and this case will forever remain unsolved.

Not really.

They censoring it

Deleting posts

Seems like life has moved on looking on those Ko tao community fb pages. I think sadly some posters are right that soon the media will lose interest and this case will forever remain unsolved.

Koh Tao murder cases doesn't really seem to be known as being solved previously either, but even though that i am also losing more and more faith in this ever getting solved, i do try to remain hopeful, so the close ones can see some justice.

Edited by Iumentum

Not really.

They censoring it

Deleting posts

To be fair to the community, then i can understand that they would try to keep their board free from troll posts.

I have seen several troll posts on both community board and AC Bars facebook page.

And honestly, this is not cool behavior either:

I troled koh tao fb page all expats want cover it up. Just cuz they run businesses

Edited by Iumentum

Not really.

They censoring it

Deleting posts

To be fair to the community, then i can understand that they would try to keep their board free from troll posts.

I have seen several troll posts on both community board and AC Bars facebook page.

I troled koh tao fb page all expats want cover it up. Just cuz they run businesses

I said trolled but in fact just posted link exposing them

Koh Tao murder cases doesn't really seem to be known as being solved previously either, but even though that i am also losing more and more faith in this ever getting solved, i do try to remain hopeful, so the close ones can see some justice.

Lads I can back up each of elsonquick points -it's the final conclusion to this I hope is in line with his and not mine. and the one I choose to accept this time is his.. Just perhaps this is THE one that breaks the pattern in Thailand. Or at least the three islands. This has received so much international and social media coverage that perhaps we can assist in keeping this alive long enough to assist with a new outcome.

I believe social media was criticised because we won't let this simply die. We are annoying and we are getting in the way. That's marvellous is it not?

How can you back them up exactly, please elaborate?

Lads I can back up each of elsonquick points -it's the final conclusion to this I hope is in line with his and not mine. and the one I choose to accept this time is his.. Just perhaps this is THE one that breaks the pattern in Thailand. Or at least the three islands. This has received so much international and social media coverage that perhaps we can assist in keeping this alive long enough to assist with a new outcome.

I believe social media was criticised because we won't let this simply die. We are annoying and we are getting in the way. That's marvellous is it not?

None of us never claimed that his points was incorrect?

He suddenly just started to freak out, over something totally different.

However, i do not agree with the way he presents his points, but i didn't even point that out.

But what makes you think that i don't agree with his points? Did you actually notice what made this lunatic freak out? And even start to throw threats around? Honestly, even though that he might be right with many things, things i have mentioned myself on TV, he still doesn't appear to be mentally healthy.

How can you back them up exactly, please elaborate?

Read earlier posts. However contacts I know there knew the day that the two were discovered and knew exactly who was involved. The same names are coming to light only now as I was advised. People are too scared to say anything. Blame them ?The names and scenarios are all playing out much to the frustration of all involved. Also in regards to the bloodied trousers planted in Chris Wares suitcase - word is that wasn't the boys in browns doing either. They too were assisting in a cover up of that ridiculous plant by involved parties. May find some interesting DNA on those if they are still in evidence.

Not really.

They censoring it

Deleting posts

I said trolled but in fact just posted link exposing them

Even so, there is a lot of trolling going on, and i can understand they just want to keep the community clean.

However, you still claim that "all expats want to cover it up", which is a very bold claim too.

Let's try not to get ahead of ourselves, even though that way too many things in this case is fishy. But unless you do actually know something that will be able to fully expose the circus, then please let us try not to get ahead of ourselves here.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UBP8W4DsFGo/VCFfQNOoqSI/AAAAAAAAUqc/9SQwD8GC3_M/s1600/Koh-Tao-mon.jpg

The answer is right here under the corrupt RTP "I will take a thick envelope of cash, as always to look the other way"!

As said and posted earlier, why was Big Ears and Mon allowed to walk through their own crime scene on the morning of the discovery???? Answer is simple and obvious.

Lazy RTP were involved and knew who perpetrated this heinous double murder and vicious double rape.

Mon and Daddy are now freaking out and having to open their swollen bank accounts to save Big Ears and Mon and the FURTHER 3 accomplices to these MURDERS to stay out of harms way.

I can guarantee that cash won't fix this murder x 2 this time...

They know they have gone too far this time and Daddy can't help...

Som nam na Mon and Daddy + the cover up faggots....

You are toast...

If only you were right

Have nearby islands had hotel cancelations too? Hmm this needs to be looked into. The boycott has truly begun.

Frankly if I was there at that island right now with my mates.

I would send out a request to another island asking to put us all up for our stay so that we would have a mass exodus off that island immediately. I would be facebooking a request for assistance and move on outta them there hills. Free accommodation but we d all spend out hard earned cash on an island that did not just cover up the murder if two young Brit nationals.

Damn straight.

I don't want this dirty crime forgotten and swept under the carpet before the perps have been properly delt with.

May be it would be helfpful to keep attention and intention of many people up

if the picture of the brutally and awfully destroyed bloody head of poor Hanna would be made public and on every

PR wall: Death in Koh Tao: Look what happened to this poor girl in Koh Tao - and they do not want the murderers get caught. They probably are still on the island

Who knows who will be next - in Koh Tao ?

probably she would agree and her family could be asked

Edited by sweatalot