Key witness says foreigner kills British tourists

Lite Beer

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he did, he'd be dead already

So if I had witnessed such brutality and they suspected that I had witnessed it.

All I would say is that I had sent messages to the uk and if I am found dead that the information is to be released to the public.

If these people really truly wanted Sean dead he would be dead accordingly to my contact on the island.

They have killed and raped in the past without repercussion.

• Like 1

Well if anyone can guess at how fresh that wound is on Sean's arm is. Also, the AC Bar owners right knuckles look like they could be injured:

The cut on his arm looks at least a couple of days old. It seems to be well into the healing process depicted by the light pink around the edges of the wound where the scab is starting to recede.

His knucles look freshish but it looks like there wasn't much of an impact.

• Like 2

Ok so the guy on the left Montriwat Toovichien, the manager of AC Bar and brother of the guy above in the pink shirt admitted he is the guy caught running on the CCTV and he was among the first at the scene but didnt talk to police.

How did he not talk to police? He was there the next morning with the police? The 2nd guy in the photo with him is a police officer apparently...

for all we know he could of told the police straight away...it was the media who got a hold of the cctv footgae and ran with the story.

Laughable!! The dna dperm in the lady was asian. I suppose foreigner can mean anything these days.

The DNA was Mongoloid, meaning east Asian. This includes China and Southeast Asia but not North India. So yes, its possible that it wasn't a Thai. But certainly not a westerner.

Edited by apalink_thailand
  • Like 1

Ok so the guy on the left Montriwat Toovichien, the manager of AC Bar and brother of the guy above in the pink shirt admitted he is the guy caught running on the CCTV and he was among the first at the scene but didnt talk to police.

How did he not talk to police? He was there the next morning with the police? The 2nd guy in the photo with him is a police officer apparently...

for all we know he could of told the police straight away...it was the media who got a hold of the cctv footgae and ran with the story.

He is the manager of AC Bar. So if he saw it before it was found by the cleaners later on, then he either witnessed it or someone told him it about since why would he have gone down to that bit if he was managing the bar.

Edited by lucaswallachia

My understanding is that he did report to police that the family were involved in negotiations prior to the crime scene walk through. I'm sure the thinking was that if anyone was seen Side by side with the officers of course they were assisting the officers in attempting to solve this dreadful crime. Underestimating foreigners who merely saw that as a very transparent sign of guilt and manipulation. Which it likely was.

My understanding is that he did report to police that the family were involved in negotiations prior to the crime scene walk through. I'm sure the thinking was that if anyone was seen Side by side with the officers of course they were assisting the officers in attempting to solve this dreadful crime. Underestimating foreigners who merely saw that as a very transparent sign of guilt and manipulation. Which it likely was.

If this is the case, then the police are.letting a psychotic murder out into the public domain.

What a terrifying thought.

There was a condom what had been used on Hannah found near by... who used it on it on her?

Most likely it was David's, and they probably got interrupted just when they were 'getting into it' that David left no DNA inside.

no because they werent having sex.. David found Hannah being attacked

• Like 2

Why is nobody interested in the blood splatter on Sean's guitar ???

Who's blood is it ???

Sean's blood? Hanna's? David's? or someone else's?

WHY has it not been DNA tested ???!!!

Here is a link to a photo of Sean Mcanna's "bloody guitar", the photo is in 3rd post:

http://www.cambodiaexpatsonline.com/...t=1965&p=33760

I am.. I requested update/clarity/confirmation from board members days ago. I was unable to locate, after much research, any report stating that the red substance was indeed confirmed to be blood and had or had not been tested. No reply...

Theforeigner- your post leads me to believe that it has been confirmed that the substance is indeed blood and that the a sample was never taken for testing. Is this correct?

I also later posed the question as to why anybody in their right mind would, if aware of the recent events, possibility of implication, for a brief time considered for and later questioned, why not wash the blood, if indeed blood, from the guitar?

The photo that stands out most to me is that of him holding the guitar. In my opinion, he is not only holding the guitar, but displaying the guitar, blood stained perhaps, in the photo. Perhaps no meaning at all but interesting to me.

Any body language experts here on the board?

If this is the case, then the police are.letting a psychotic murder out into the public domain.

No just Koh tao . It's the family's island to do with as they please and the police know they are answerable to the family. Not some army or police commissioner a million miles away. The line between mafia and police in those three islands is extremely blurred to the point where the two operate as one.

There was a condom what had been used on Hannah found near by... who used it on it on her?

Most likely it was David's, and they probably got interrupted just when they were 'getting into it' that David left no DNA inside.

Do you have a link that says that?

David went to AC Bar to meet up with Hannah and her friend. Hannah's friend said David and Hannah left together between 3 - 4 am, so why would David find Hannah being attacked if they left together?

And also that would explain why David was naked except for his left shoe.

Edited by lucaswallachia

No just Koh tao . It's the family's island to do with as they please and the police know they are answerable to the family. Not some army or police commissioner a million miles away. The line between mafia and police in those three islands is extremely blurred to the point where the two operate as one.

One of them is in UNI in Bangkok.

Do you have a link that says that?

Or easily a ruse to distract the real investigation that could have been planted by mafia or police at any time.

How many days later was this piece of evidence reported as being on the scene ? Quite a few -is my recollection. No DNA inside it at all ??? Frankly that is impossible. There would be some skin fragments fingerprints and/or leakage. Completely impossible to be DNA free.

• Like 1

whoever is droning on about the blood on the guitar,

just stop already

Your posts lead me to believe that you are indeed following the story. I have been following your posts...Most of which I agree with. However, this is not one of them.

Has it been confirmed and reported that the red substance on the guitar is indeed blood? If so, was a sample taken for DNA testing.

I have also been following the events closely but have been unable or perhaps overlooked the relevant report/reports. If available, please post the link...

whoever is droning on about the blood on the guitar,

just stop already

Your posts lead me to believe that you are indeed following the story. I have been following your posts...Most of which I agree with. However, this is not one of them.

Has it been confirmed and reported that the red substance on the guitar is indeed blood? If so, was a sample taken for DNA testing.

I have also been following the events closely but have been unable or perhaps overlooked the relevant report/reports. If available, please post the link...

Sorry i cant remember where i read it, but im pretty sure that David did admit to being covered in blood so even if the red substance on the guitar is not blood he still had a mishap of some kind.

And because David was wearing his best church-clothes, he undressed before, he came to her assistance??whistling.gif

The body was found naked!

Ok in this photo the censored bit is where Hannah is lying. If the condom found is near her then that would lean more to it not being David's but if it was found close to the camera where the blood and their clothing and stuff is then it would seem more likely it was David's.

post-221359-0-87793500-1411971601_thumb.

Edited by lucaswallachia

The very first report mentioned a condom

Then I shall re check that. Even if this is the case it's impossible to leave no trace of DNA unless it was unused.

How far along the condom was Hannah's DNA found ? At the tip only or all the way along.

Just google koh tao murders condom, should be first post - was posted on 18 / 9

if he did, he'd be dead already

So if I had witnessed such brutality and they suspected that I had witnessed it.

All I would say is that I had sent messages to the uk and if I am found dead that the information is to be released to the public.

If these people really truly wanted Sean dead he would be dead accordingly to my contact on the island.

They have killed and raped in the past without repercussion.

Do you know who 'they' are then?

Seans own words...David did not leave with Hannah.

Ok well we have another conflicting story in this case then:

"Friends told police that Hannah, from Great Yarmouth, and David, from Jersey, left the club together between 3am and 4am."

http://www.georgianewsday.com/news/regional/290273-did-thai-murder-victims-argue-with-island-gangster-before-they-were-brutally-killed-locals-claim-no-one-will-speak-out-because-they-are-too-scared.html

"In a police interview Mr Ware told officers that David then told him he was going out to get some cigarettes but another friend revealed he went instead to nightclub AC to meet up with Hannah and her friend Emma Madeline"

Edited by lucaswallachia