Key witness says foreigner kills British tourists

Lite Beer

time to contact all the journalists that are covering this case,

why would a lawyer, go to the press, with pictures to prove innocence of someone who wasn't charged?

and is the public supposed to ignore that two conflicting statements have now been made for alibi's?

see, all this talking to the press, has caused someone to make a costly mistake,

will it be followed up?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys you think TVF are the only sleuths in Thailand ? You think that investigative journos can't see all the tampering and tainting of evidence either?

They know full well that this is a cover up but NOTHING will get done about it. The new PM has stated he will hammer the mafia on the Island but how's that going to work when it's full of tourists and locals who KNOW who's responsible but have decided their silence is a better option?

Then there's the inept Police who are complicit in this right from the word go, the new PM is starting to sound like he's so far out of depth and out of touch with reality that even allowing his evening out of depth Tourist minister making stupid announcements tags and bands for tourists etc.

Any army operation down there will have to be done when there's NO tourists likely to be caught in any sort of firefight, so it's a non starter really.

The likes of Gulfsailor who like others say they know who's behind these attacks or at least they know people who know but they're more interested in self preservation than seeing justice and perhaps knowing that justice will never be served need to hang their heads in shame and do the right thing but they won't because they're cowards who are willing to stay in their own little paradise bubble.

There's more chances of the Easter bunny being found than the real killers in this case.

Forget the police they have been bought off long ago, even the ones from BKK, someone doesn't want this case solved and it's not too difficult to build up a site picture as to whom!!

• Like 2

time to contact all the journalists that are covering this case,

why would a lawyer, go to the press, with pictures to prove innocence of someone who wasn't charged?

and is the public supposed to ignore that two conflicting statements have now been made for alibi's?

see, all this talking to the press, has caused someone to make a costly mistake,

will it be followed up?

Even better.

Why would someone on Thaivisa question why a lawyer goes to the press with pictures to proof innocence of his client.

Anthony a picture that looks like it's been heavily "altered" doesn't prove anything and certainly doesn't prove ones innocence for gods sake!!

You sound like a typical Thai apologist as you've posted the same thing on several threads now.

The BIB have made themselves look like fools nothing to do with TVF members, it wasn't TVF members who made comments about tourists in bikinis at more of a risk unless they we're not good looking.

It wasn't TVF members who said it was a Farang who did it

It wasn't TVF members who said they had enough evidence to make arrests and the case was 85% solved

It wasn't TVF members who put up 1 million baht to prove his family WAS connect

In other words it was Thai authorities try getting your head around these trivial little details sir.

• Like 1

Anthony a picture that looks like it's been heavily "altered" doesn't prove anything and certainly doesn't prove ones innocence for gods sake!!

You sound like a typical Thai apologist as you've posted the same thing on several threads now.

The BIB have made themselves look like fools nothing to do with TVF members, it wasn't TVF members who made comments about tourists in bikinis at more of a risk unless they we're not good looking.

It wasn't TVF members who said they had enough evidence to make arrests and the case was 85% solved

In other words it was Thai authorities try getting your head around these trivial little details sir.

You're right about all those statements.

In fact TVF members knew and posted about an hour after the news of the homicide broke who were the murderers.

Danish girl raped in Pattaya a couple of days ago, Russian girl raped in Phuket, body found in ocean off Koh Samet, body washed up on beach in Phuket , English man murdered and English girl raped and murdered on Koh Tao - this all within two weeks. What's going on?

Danish girl raped in Pattaya a couple of days ago, Russian girl raped in Phuket, body found in ocean off Koh Samet, body washed up on beach in Phuket , English man murdered and English girl raped and murdered on Koh Tao - this all within two weeks. What's going on?

Mate you overlooked the Spanish girl in Bangkok raped on her first night in Thailand.

• Like 1

I raised this before - just check flights in and out of the airports, the records of who bought tickets and immigration cameras will represent much stronger evidence than what he has come up with !

The time stamped CCTV still images look like a child has tried to edit them.

attachicon.gifjj.jpgattachicon.gifkk.jpg

These need to be relayed to press, Scotland Yard. I've never seen different colours ie black and white on the time stamp!!

Those time stamps are wayyyyy dodgy!

Let's keep on it guys. Don't let this rest.

Remember, his own father originally said his son had left the island on the morning of the murders.

This is fishy beyond belief.

I know what you're all saying about the time stamps but I have seen surveillance footage with date stamps printed almost like that .

Maybe better to visit the same university in Bangkok and actually have a look at how the timestamp normally looks like before we accuse someone to fake them .....

• Like 2

You're right about all those statements.

In fact TVF members knew and posted about an hour after the news of the homicide broke who were the murderers.

It's true. I am no where near the place but knew within a few days.

We all foresaw the current situation as well come to think of it. It was predicted in almost as much detail as has actually come to be. Apologies we all knew there was a stinking cover up from the get go. I am certain that none of is would have been calling for investigative journalists to investigate and the army to actively oversee if it weren't for the direction things were about to go in. The CCTV footage shot is almost as gut wrenchingly funny as the new tourist tags and tattoos being considered. Hard to decide which one is funnier.

The likes of Gulfsailor who like others say they know who's behind these attacks or at least they know people who know but they're more interested in self preservation than seeing justice and perhaps knowing that justice will never be served need to hang their heads in shame and do the right thing but they won't because they're cowards who are willing to stay in their own little paradise bubble.

ONIONZ.

ONIONZ.

Can you blame them when they're have seen the way these families rule

They would be taken out to sea and shot and be fish bait. The bodies washing up on shore that we are hearing about now I can assure you is nothing compared to who and what has actually been lost at sea.

I know people on two of those three islands, and bodies are often "found" on shore or out at sea Many more than we hear about. Just as now the bodies that have been found the last few days, that we are hearing nothing about anymore. Sweep it under a rug somewhere.

That is the top of the iceberg in regards to who goes missing. Friends family and neighbours are advised that someone simply left town overnight or decided to relocate overnight.

Superficially it's a happy existence if you know your place.

You owe your home livelihood and family existence to these very people. And who will help you in this - the coppers ??? Now there s someone to turn to - your local copper.

I'm almost certain that they didn't share a cigarette as such. It must've been loaded with some sort of highly potent drug. Only in that case sharing make sense. It's highly unusual for men to share cigarettes. (unless they are gay).

To be honest, that guy in the video, looks more like Burmese than Thai. Not defending Thais here but the Burmese are capable of such wicked crimes. For many of them rape is a normal act. I'm not joking. Read it for yourself.

License to rape: How Burma’s military employs systematic sexualized violence

http://www.womenundersiegeproject.org/blog/entry/license-to-rape-how-burmas-military-employs-systematic-sexualized-violence

How would be gay make a guy more or less likely to share a ciggie. I would say it something that younger guys might tend to do more than older though, or hard up folk, but sexuality would have nothing to do with sharing a ciggie. One of the silliest things I think I have ever read!

Was not uncommon to go 'twos up' on a ciggie when I was younger (I'm hetero for your info)

Laugh all you want. I was a smoker for almost 25 years. Half of that time I spent in London. Neither I nor my male friends ever shared a cigarette. I guess we always had enough money to buy our own. Joints and sprinkled cigarettes - yes, but regular cigarettes - no. However I regularly shared a cigarette with my female partners after sex. I'm entitled to express my own opinion based on my own experience. No?

• Like 1

ONIONZ.

Also I believe that gulf sailor did virtually name names if I am not mistaken.

ONIONZ.

You are very wrong, you do not understand how stuff works in LOS.

I keep seeing posts saying the guy in the CCTV has been 'confirmed as Mon' - has this actually been confirmed on anywhere other than on the TV rumour mill?

From the way he moves, his physique and his Asian pop star hair style, he looks in his early-mid twenties, and too fair skinned to be this Mon chap.

IF (and I mean IF, the realms of fantasy and reality have become blurred to put it lightly) it's true that DM's pale shorts were missing and this guy is caught rushing around nothing but a pair of oversized pale shorts around the time and location of the murder, this guy is the key.

Everything should focus on him.

I don't believe for second there is a collective conspiracy by islanders, but I don't believe for a millisecond that there is not a single soul recognises this guy, no way. We can easily recognise people we know from a long distance away by their body shape and movements, and this footage is pretty close up.

There's been a ridiculous amount of fantasist speculation here and I'm hesitant to add to it.

But let's add it up - a frenzied horrific double rape/murder, metres away from hotels, a police station and a bar, on a 'locked down' tiny Island, with more evidence the police could wish for - DNA, the murder weapon, the killers' clothes, CCTV footage....

This can't just be police incompetence.

I have no idea why the press has been reporting that its mon........Ive found other links also press links but they have been translated from his conversations with the local news media that he denied it was him in the cctv......

post-221731-0-40032100-1412157331_thumb.

I'm almost certain that they didn't share a cigarette as such. It must've been loaded with some sort of highly potent drug. Only in that case sharing make sense. It's highly unusual for men to share cigarettes. (unless they are gay).

To be honest, that guy in the video, looks more like Burmese than Thai. Not defending Thais here but the Burmese are capable of such wicked crimes. For many of them rape is a normal act. I'm not joking. Read it for yourself.

License to rape: How Burma’s military employs systematic sexualized violence

http://www.womenundersiegeproject.org/blog/entry/license-to-rape-how-burmas-military-employs-systematic-sexualized-violence

How would be gay make a guy more or less likely to share a ciggie. I would say it something that younger guys might tend to do more than older though, or hard up folk, but sexuality would have nothing to do with sharing a ciggie. One of the silliest things I think I have ever read!

Was not uncommon to go 'twos up' on a ciggie when I was younger (I'm hetero for your info)

Laugh all you want. I was a smoker for almost 25 years. Half of that time I spent in London. Neither I nor my male friends ever shared a cigarette. I guess we always had enough money to buy our own. Joints and sprinkled cigarettes - yes, but regular cigarettes - no. However I regularly shared a cigarette with my female partners after sex. I'm entitled to express my own opinion based on my own experience. No?

So are you saying that your male partners were non-smokers?

I want to see Britain reciprocate with this country & treat all thais living in Britain as second class citizens with no rights to protection and no rights to own land or businesses. Until Britain has the balls to do this thailand will continue laugh in our faces.

• Like 2

I want to see Britain reciprocate with this country & treat all thais living in Britain as second class citizens with no rights to protection and no rights to own land or businesses. Until Britain has the balls to do this thailand will continue laugh in our faces.

I am kind of tired of all the bashing the UK gets yet the UK affords pretty much anyone the same rights and protection. Definitely time to pull foreign ownership of housing in the UK.

• Like 1

I am kind of tired of all the bashing the UK gets yet the UK affords pretty much anyone the same rights and protection. Definitely time to pull foreign ownership of housing in the UK.

Don't forget free healthcare to any tourist injured in the UK while they're on holiday. No questions asked. While we have to support the thai economy by paying extortionate costs to bangkok hospital for any injuries. Just another tourist trap in this country, thailand rubs it's hands together when is sees a tourist fall off a motorbike.

"Farang lose.... Thailand win!"

Edited by ScubaPhuket
  • Like 2

ONIONZ.

Can you blame them when they're have seen the way these families rule

They would be taken out to sea and shot and be fish bait. The bodies washing up on shore that we are hearing about now I can assure you is nothing compared to who and what has actually been lost at sea.

I know people on two of those three islands, and bodies are often "found" on shore or out at sea Many more than we hear about. Just as now the bodies that have been found the last few days, that we are hearing nothing about anymore. Sweep it under a rug somewhere.

That is the top of the iceberg in regards to who goes missing. Friends family and neighbours are advised that someone simply left town overnight or decided to relocate overnight.

Superficially it's a happy existence if you know your place.

You owe your home livelihood and family existence to these very people. And who will help you in this - the coppers ??? Now there s someone to turn to - your local copper.

I would not dispute anything you have written.

However, having seen the uncensored photos i can say hand on heart i would be back home now singing lime a canary, how anyone whether they live there and have livelihoods or not can just shrug it off and do nothing is beyond me.

Its telling not one of the westerners on the island apart from Mcanna has so much as been quoted in a newspaper.

• Like 2

Can you help me with this photo. Wasn't Hannah's body found further along the beach from where these two bloodstained areas are in the foreground of the photo, in between two rocks? If so, then is it not probable that Hannah was attacked and killed at the first spot where she was found with David and then dragged somewhere more concealed to be raped?

You need to look at the photo a bit harder (hint: directly upwards of the blood). She could of been killed at that spot, that's why i wonder if the police took samples from each pool of blood. If it was just one guy then its entirely plausible he killed her first, but since it was 2 guys that had violated her, then its very unlikely you would have 2 necrophiliacs (people who have sex with corpses) together.

The drag marks on Hannah's side are very clean and regulated no sign of struggle at all. David's appears to illustrate a struggle Hannah was at least unconscious or worse sadly dead already.

The brutal final attack I believe may be to cover up something else that the attackers didn't want anyone to find if she were already dead. But definitely no indication of struggle as she was brought to her final resting place.

Thanks for everyone's input. I agree with you Number 3, the two pools of blood at the first spot and the lack of any sign of struggle as Hannah was dragged to the second spot suggest she was already dead, or at least mortally wounded. There is a reason why I asked the question. Every murder investigation needs a body, a weapon and a motive. We have the first two, but the motive is disputed. I myself was leaning to the theory that it was an opportunistic sex attack. But if Hannah was murdered before being raped, then the motive surely changes from sexual to a hateful revenge attack where the objective is to hurt and humiliate Hannah. After disfiguring her pretty face, the last act of degradation was the multiple rape of her corpse. This makes the altercation in the AC bar highly significant. And this is where the police attention should be focused. This row must have been witnessed by many people - tourists, Hannah's friend, bar staff - so the suspects are easy to identify. Then it is a question of DNA testing. So why haven't the police already done this? Well, maybe they already have. Which brings us back to the hasty dawn exit from the island of someone on a speed boat. Was this the bar owner's son? Was he the person who was hassling Hannah in the bar? And is the current police activity with CCTV footage and foreign suspects a disgusting charade? They know who did it, but they've been bought off. What a country!

Wow, nailed it...the people who know what happened and are shitscared need to keep these multiple threads alive, devised by TV to hush this , are exposed...fully...

• Like 1