Key witness says foreigner kills British tourists

Lite Beer

Has it been confirmed they had a row, because i had read that Hannah's friend said she never saw David or Hannah having an argument with anyone?

Another thing is they could of had a gun and forced David to strip at gun point.

It is quite possible that Hannah's friend didn't see any row. But other reports say that unnamed people witnessed the row, and that it was heated.

David may have been skinny dipping. Maybe the green towel was his.

I agree, just because the friend didnt see an altercation, doesnt mean it didnt happen. Just because you're out on a night with people, doesnt mean you're stuck with them every single minute. She could have been at the table whilst the 2 victims were at the bar or vice versa. The place looks big and presumably busy. The 2 victims might have been on their own when the altercation took place. Plus others said it DID happen.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it been confirmed they had a row, because i had read that Hannah's friend said she never saw David or Hannah having an argument with anyone?

Another thing is they could of had a gun and forced David to strip at gun point.

It is quite possible that Hannah's friend didn't see any row. But other reports say that unnamed people witnessed the row, and that it was heated.

I agree, just because the friend didnt see an altercation, doesnt mean it didnt happen. Just because you're out on a night with people, doesnt mean you're stuck with them every single minute. She could have been at the table whilst the 2 victims were at the bar or vice versa. The place looks big and presumably busy. The 2 victims might have been on their own when the altercation took place. Plus others said it DID happen.

Ok. I've been going through a lot of other rape/murder cases and it seems that mutilation of the body after gang rape is quite common so despite the brutality of the injuries to Hannah's head it might not mean the killers deliberately did it out of anger.

I do not want to sound awful here, but i wonder if the victims lips were swabbed for DNA. Regarding the report that Hannah's lipstick/DNA were found on a LM cigarette with the DNA of 2 Asian men that matched the semen. I think the vile creatures probably put their lips to Hannah's during the rapes. Would that not put Hannah's lipstick/DNA on the lips of the men, so that when the men shared a cigarette after the murder, Hannah's DNA would be present too. I also wonder if Davids DNA could be found on HAnnah's lips if they did share a kiss before they were attacked. This could at least shed light on the relations before the murders.

Well we know David is a smoker, but i guess Hannah could of been a social smoker. I would think it more likely that the killers had a smoke before the murders than stand around after it, admiring their crime. Do you have any info on where about's the cigarette (s) were found?

"Police said they found thongs, a pair of black trousers, a T-shirt, a pair of underpants and a used condom at the crime scene. Investigators also found traces of a struggle which indicated possible fighting near the murder scene, police said. A bloodstained hoe and a fertiliser sack were found nearby.

The semen DNA matched DNA found on the butt of an LM cigarette found beside a rock 30-50 metres from the crime scene, Surat Thani police chief Kiattipong Khaosam-ang said on Thursday. He said the DNA of two men was found on the cigarette butt and they matched the DNA found in the semen found inside the female victim's body.

Pol Maj Gen Kiattipong said it seemed the two men had shared a cigarette about the time Miller and Witheridge had walked past them, heading to the sandy area of the beach where they were murdered."

Source, Bangkok Post (sorry if not allowed). Interesting that he said the 2 men shared a cigarette about the time David and Hannah walked past them, heading to the area of the beach were they were murdered. How would he guess/know this at all. It would have to have been witnessed and reported. Either that or he has made a really silly guess on a very serious murder investigation.

I do not want to sound awful here, but i wonder if the victims lips were swabbed for DNA. Regarding the report that Hannah's lipstick/DNA were found on a LM cigarette with the DNA of 2 Asian men that matched the semen. I think the vile creatures probably put their lips to Hannah's during the rapes. Would that not put Hannah's lipstick/DNA on the lips of the men, so that when the men shared a cigarette after the murder, Hannah's DNA would be present too. I also wonder if Davids DNA could be found on HAnnah's lips if they did share a kiss before they were attacked. This could at least shed light on the relations before the murders.

Well we know David is a smoker, but i guess Hannah could of been a social smoker. I would think it more likely that the killers had a smoke before the murders than stand around after it, admiring their crime. Do you have any info on where about's the cigarette (s) were found?

"Police said they found thongs, a pair of black trousers, a T-shirt, a pair of underpants and a used condom at the crime scene. Investigators also found traces of a struggle which indicated possible fighting near the murder scene, police said. A bloodstained hoe and a fertiliser sack were found nearby.

The semen DNA matched DNA found on the butt of an LM cigarette found beside a rock 30-50 metres from the crime scene, Surat Thani police chief Kiattipong Khaosam-ang said on Thursday. He said the DNA of two men was found on the cigarette butt and they matched the DNA found in the semen found inside the female victim's body.

Pol Maj Gen Kiattipong said it seemed the two men had shared a cigarette about the time Miller and Witheridge had walked past them, heading to the sandy area of the beach where they were murdered."

Source, Bangkok Post (sorry if not allowed). Interesting that he said the 2 men shared a cigarette about the time David and Hannah walked past them, heading to the area of the beach were they were murdered. How would he guess/know this at all. It would have to have been witnessed and reported. Either that or he has made a really silly guess on a very serious murder investigation.

What about her Bikini? Any DNA trace on her Bikini?

Or has the Thai Police confiscated it as a trophy?

Ok. I've been going through a lot of other rape/murder cases and it seems that mutilation of the body after gang rape is quite common so despite the brutality of the injuries to Hannah's head it might not mean the killers deliberately did it out of anger.

I agree Penoirz, it was a crowded bar Hannah's friend may have been dancing or in the bathroom. I also read somewhere that there was an altercation as they were leaving the bar, so she might not have seen that.

As for the theory about mutilation after gang rape, i refer you to the photograph that shows two pools of blood which suggests that Hannah was attacked at the first spot and then dragged to the second and the drag marks don't show any signs of a struggle.

• Like 1

I agree. I think it more likely that Hannah took longer to fall silent and still, Causing the murderers to launch a frenzied attack, desperately trying to kill her as quickly as possible before fleeing the scene. On the beach photos, the large rock to the right, which would have been between both bodies, looks to have blood tide lines, indicating how high the tide was.

post-221894-0-42770400-1412076995_thumb.

If they were sitting on a rock at the beach and H & D passed them, then they must of been pretty close to AC Bar. Thats the place they were staying at in the back ground:

post-221359-0-30899700-1412077541_thumb.

I agree Penoirz, it was a crowded bar Hannah's friend may have been dancing or in the bathroom. I also read somewhere that there was an altercation as they were leaving the bar, so she might not have seen that.

As for the theory about mutilation after gang rape, i refer you to the photograph that shows two pools of blood which suggests that Hannah was attacked at the first spot and then dragged to the second and the drag marks don't show any signs of a struggle.

That't why i asked about if police tested the pools of blood, since David's head was still bleeding when they pulled him out even after being in the water, all that blood could of still just of come from him.

I'm almost certain that they didn't share a cigarette as such. It must've been loaded with some sort of highly potent drug. Only in that case sharing make sense. It's highly unusual for men to share cigarettes. (unless they are gay).

To be honest, that guy in the video, looks more like Burmese than Thai. Not defending Thais here but the Burmese are capable of such wicked crimes. For many of them rape is a normal act. I'm not joking. Read it for yourself.

License to rape: How Burma’s military employs systematic sexualized violence

http://www.womenundersiegeproject.org/blog/entry/license-to-rape-how-burmas-military-employs-systematic-sexualized-violence

I agree. I think it more likely that Hannah took longer to fall silent and still, Causing the murderers to launch a frenzied attack, desperately trying to kill her as quickly as possible before fleeing the scene. On the beach photos, the large rock to the right, which would have been between both bodies, looks to have blood tide lines, indicating how high the tide was.

attachicon.gifpost-221359-0-37789300-141197565.jpg

Hannah's left lower leg and foot is half submerged in the sand so it does look like the water has come up, though if it had come right up then her head would of been cleaner i would say.

I'm almost certain that they didn't share a cigarette as such. It must've been loaded with some sort of highly potent drug. Only in that case sharing make sense. It's highly unusual for men to share cigarettes. (unless they are gay).

To be honest, that guy in the video, looks more like Burmese than Thai. Not defending Thais here but the Burmese are capable of such wicked crimes. For many of them rape is a normal act. I'm not joking. Read it for yourself.

License to rape: How Burma’s military employs systematic sexualized violence

http://www.womenundersiegeproject.org/blog/entry/license-to-rape-how-burmas-military-employs-systematic-sexualized-violence

Maybe they only had one cigarette on them.

Transam

Go out mushroom picking at dark o clock in shorts and a t- shirt and I guarantee you will have cuts and scratches by the end of the session.

Smart people say dumb shyt at times !! MacAnna already stated he hid in the jungle and if he was off his tits then cuts and scratches to the hands face and legs would be evident, just like they were on his departure. who here has tried to run through a Thai jungle lately? At night too?

My legs are cut in several places as I wasnt smart enough to wear long trousers mushroom

Picking with my wife and her family two nights back.

Too many people making wild speculations.

Oh and I doubt Hannah would have been stupid enough to have unprotected vaginal and anal sex with Asian men in a country with high HIV/HepB either.

Don't dismiss this yet - as there is reasonable evidence, albeit undisclosed :

1.) The girl was shot through her face, the exit point being via her skull - which would have killed her. Photos would lead to an interesting debate, certainly not to be ruled out at this stage.

2.) She could have then raped ( body relatively in tact ) by the perps.

3.) Advisor " X " comes along and clips Perps around the ear and scolds them because bullets and guns are more traceable and would rule out horny Burmese Fisherman swimming ashore from their boats.

4.) Advisor orders that entry and exit points of the bullet be totally destroyed to hide murder weapon being a gun and instead suggest that a " Hoe " was the murder weapon - which would considerably broaden the scope of possible perps!

This is not new, but it is possible that many have missed some posts / other sources of info throughout this ordeal!

I don't enjoy posting this at all, but whilst I can't reasonably consider either scenario, it might be easier to rape a recently shot pretty girl than a extensively chopped one !

Makes me sick to type this!!

Furthermore, having seen the horrific photos', every time I think about those photos I feel as though half my head is already missing - such is the trauma and shared pain I feel for them both and their families.

I want to re- share this info just because there are a lot of people that cannot believe that the perps raped a badly disfigured corpse. read again 1 to 4 and then you will see an alternative situation might have been the case !

Sorry for the upsetting content - I feel the same too !

1.) The girl was shot through her face, the exit point being via her skull - which would have killed her. Photos would lead to an interesting debate, certainly not to be ruled out at this stage.

3.) Advisor " X " comes along and clips Perps around the ear and scolds them because bullets and guns are more traceable and would rule out horny Burmese Fisherman swimming ashore from their boats.

4.) Advisor orders that entry and exit points of the bullet be totally destroyed to hide murder weapon being a gun and instead suggest that a " Hoe " was the murder weapon - which would considerably broaden the scope of possible perps!

This is not new, but it is possible that many have missed some posts / other sources of info throughout this ordeal!

I don't enjoy posting this at all, but whilst I can't reasonably consider either scenario, it might be easier to rape a recently shot pretty girl than a extensively chopped one !

Furthermore, having seen the horrific photos', every time I think about those photos I feel as though half my head is already missing - such is the trauma and shared pain I feel for them both and their families.

I want to re- share this info just because there are a lot of people that cannot believe that the perps raped a badly disfigured corpse. read again 1 to 4 and then you will see an alternative situation might have been the case !

If David's t-shirt isn't damaged and doesn't have blood on it then that would mean he took it off before the murder, so the possibilities i guess are: he was having sex with Hannah; he was going to go for a skinny dip (though he still had his left shoe on) or maybe they did have a gun and forced him strip at gun pint.

My personal feeling is this forum must now stop. The posts are mostly out of order. How would you feel if it was your Son or daughter?

If you all need to get it off,go down town or have a cup of tea.

The whole forum is disgusting,and has no respect what so ever for the deceased,or their familys

• Like 2

No quite right.

I raised this earlier and I believe she was shot in the head where the two separate areas of blood are on the beach. Then she was dragged to the rape area. Then she was bludgeoned when she was finished with.

The bludgeoning was an attempt to hide something else that would lead police to the offenders. To hack the way she was found, just on that one area of her body The rest of her body was quite clean really.

These were blows definitely aimed at the head.

I stand by your remarks above.

They may be proven untrue as everything is speculative as we know.

I hope for some true closure for the families.

And nobody heard a gunshot? I've read elsewhere the same thing as in shot point blank in the face and the rest of the injuries were more to disguise the cause of death.

Can't remember exactly where I read that though

Its the injury on her bottom right check that looks like it, but if it was a gun shot then the attack to the top of her head certainly doesn't hide it. It could be from when the force of the Hoe hit her, her jaw smashed together and she actually bit into her cheek.

My personal feeling is this forum must now stop. The posts are mostly out of order. How would you feel if it was your Son or daughter?

The whole forum is disgusting,and has no respect what so ever for the deceased,or their familys

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Better everyone stay silent and accept whatever is served up by the RTP right?

• Like 2

And nobody heard a gunshot? I've read elsewhere the same thing as in shot point blank in the face and the rest of the injuries were more to disguise the cause of death.

Can't remember exactly where I read that though

Its the injury on her bottom right check that looks like it, but if it was a gun shot then the attack to the top of her head certainly doesn't hide it. It could be from when the force of the Hoe hit her, her jaw smashed together and she actually bit into her cheek.

I am certain the island folk have heard these mafia family's shooting off guns in the past. I do know of Samui people that have guns as normal process. Someone may now even recall hearing a loud gun shot type noise now that this theory is being widely discussed. Perhaps did missed that night as a car backfire. Let us see.

No quite right.

I raised this earlier and I believe she was shot in the head where the two separate areas of blood are on the beach. Then she was dragged to the rape area. Then she was bludgeoned when she was finished with.

The bludgeoning was an attempt to hide something else that would lead police to the offenders. To hack the way she was found, just on that one area of her body The rest of her body was quite clean really.

But then why would they beat David and not shoot him and David's body is clean apart from scratches on his back, the 2 cuts on his head and smaller cuts and black eye on face.

There is noticeable blood on her half-submerged left leg/foot

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Better everyone stay silent and accept whatever is served up by the RTP right?

If I had a son or daughter and if this did happen to them.

I can assure you I would want the truth. If that came about through media involvement or discussions that by and large are very respectful - as much as can be expected in this type of case. Then to get the truth I would wish this type of dialogue. I would be utterly appalled at Sean's decision to keep his mouth shut. I would hate the police and I would never wish to hear the theatrical details of this case but I would want the truth.

Good sir I would expect that you would decline reading this thread and allow people the privilege of individual respectful discussion and deduction. You will not see this from the police so I suggest you may be better suited to hearing and reading the police reports.

• Like 2

No quite right.

But then why would they beat David and not shoot him and David's body is clean apart from scratches on his back, the 2 cuts on his head and smaller cuts and black eye on face.

There is noticeable blood on her half-submerged left leg/foot

Easier to dismiss one gun shot than two.

Her marks are likely from the dragging over shells and rocks and general flotsam I would say.

Just the kind of inteligent answer I was waiting for:) I said MOST of the posts, Do you realy think this forum will change things? I would wait and see.

With the photos etc personaly i would leave it. Your choice. Also this is without one doubt being monitored. and does not look good.

Just have a bit of thought for the familys :)

Has everyone seen the latest on BPost?

Former Koh Tao murder 'suspect' confirms innocence Son of island headman says false accusations ruined his life

SMH

Terribly sad to hear that. Perhaps if you step forward and be a man, you may feel better about yourself as a human being. Just a suggestion.