Key witness says foreigner kills British tourists

Lite Beer

There must have been two similar, green towels on the crime scene, one of them thrown over Hannah's face, and the other in a bundle on a rock close to the water and the body of Dave.

If not, then the people who first arrived at the crime scene and started snapping away, must have been busy carrying one (possibly contaminated) green towel all over the crime scene, which sounds totally weird.

Do you have a photo that has both of them in it?

It probably is just the towel was there so they chucked it over her head

Thanks for posting this picture. Interesting if you look at a distance you see two distinct areas of blood. If you look on a closer level, the left side shows drag marks to the left of screen. The right side of the blood stained sand shows erratic drag marks and quite a lot of them leading to the sea. That side also contains the men's clothes. The underwear appears to be boxers and perhaps denim jeans or shorts with a belt and what looks like David's tshirt.

The left side of screen with the drag marks to the left shows a lot more blood. One wonders as another poster said if Hannah was shot in the head dragged to the rocky enclave and raped. To hide the shooting ...well you know the rest.

I actually think it's obvious on studying this picture that both were physically attacked here at this very spot.

Could the image of one of the "runners" on CCTV be of someone holding a wallet or Hannah's small purse as is seen on the table along with her iPhone in the last picture she was in with the group ?

Well surely the police gathered samples from the ground to determine if they both were seriously injured on that spot, because when the police took David's body out of the water his head was still bleeding heavily so it could be entirely his blood.

I think that might be her wallet on the right.

Can you help me with this photo. Wasn't Hannah's body found further along the beach from where these two bloodstained areas are in the foreground of the photo, in between two rocks? If so, then is it not probable that Hannah was attacked and killed at the first spot where she was found with David and then dragged somewhere more concealed to be raped?

Without doubt , if Hannah was attacked at the spot the area surrounding would be splattered in blood . Take a look if you need to , but I for one don't need to see that poor young woman again like that .

I have missed most of today developments but was surprised to see that Worat was not they guy who I have suspected of having a hand in this . I had assumed that Worat , and Intouch were one and the same . So , anyone know if Mons son has been DNA tested ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There must have been two similar, green towels on the crime scene, one of them thrown over Hannah's face, and the other in a bundle on a rock close to the water and the body of Dave.

If not, then the people who first arrived at the crime scene and started snapping away, must have been busy carrying one (possibly contaminated) green towel all over the crime scene, which sounds totally weird.

Do you have a photo that has both of them in it?

It probably is just the towel was there so they chucked it over her head

Thanks for posting this picture. Interesting if you look at a distance you see two distinct areas of blood. If you look on a closer level, the left side shows drag marks to the left of screen. The right side of the blood stained sand shows erratic drag marks and quite a lot of them leading to the sea. That side also contains the men's clothes. The underwear appears to be boxers and perhaps denim jeans or shorts with a belt and what looks like David's tshirt.

The left side of screen with the drag marks to the left shows a lot more blood. One wonders as another poster said if Hannah was shot in the head dragged to the rocky enclave and raped. To hide the shooting ...well you know the rest.

I actually think it's obvious on studying this picture that both were physically attacked here at this very spot.

Could the image of one of the "runners" on CCTV be of someone holding a wallet or Hannah's small purse as is seen on the table along with her iPhone in the last picture she was in with the group ?

Well surely the police gathered samples from the ground to determine if they both were seriously injured on that spot, because when the police took David's body out of the water his head was still bleeding heavily so it could be entirely his blood.

I think that might be her wallet on the right.

Can you help me with this photo. Wasn't Hannah's body found further along the beach from where these two bloodstained areas are in the foreground of the photo, in between two rocks? If so, then is it not probable that Hannah was attacked and killed at the first spot where she was found with David and then dragged somewhere more concealed to be raped?

Without doubt , if Hannah was attacked at the spot the area surrounding would be splattered in blood . Take a look if you need to , but I for one don't need to see that poor young woman again like that .

I have missed most of today developments but was surprised to see that Worat was not they guy who I have suspected of having a hand in this . I had assumed that Worat , and Intouch were one and the same . So , anyone know if Mons son has been DNA tested ?

Actually blood spatter on sand I am told would be difficult to detect and would take a trained eye.

The bludgeoning definitely happened in the place she was found however. No argument

Blood on sand I am advised seeps does not spread or stay as it falls. It seeps and after a build up in one area will it start to appear.

I do not want to sound awful here, but i wonder if the victims lips were swabbed for DNA. Regarding the report that Hannah's lipstick/DNA were found on a LM cigarette with the DNA of 2 Asian men that matched the semen. I think the vile creatures probably put their lips to Hannah's during the rapes. Would that not put Hannah's lipstick/DNA on the lips of the men, so that when the men shared a cigarette after the murder, Hannah's DNA would be present too. I also wonder if Davids DNA could be found on HAnnah's lips if they did share a kiss before they were attacked. This could at least shed light on the relations before the murders.

Well we know David is a smoker, but i guess Hannah could of been a social smoker. I would think it more likely that the killers had a smoke before the murders than stand around after it, admiring their crime. Do you have any info on where about's the cigarette (s) were found?

If her and the killers DNA was on the cigarette it means they knew each other and talked prior to the crime. Again this points to people at the AC bar or someone she knew and perhaps partied with. Why would anyone share a cigarette with someone they did not know. I would also think that after a killing like this they would be in a hurry to get away from the place and not stick around for a smoke, too dangerous.

I think she knew the killers !

I'm almost certain that they didn't share a cigarette as such. It must've been loaded with some sort of highly potent drug. Only in that case sharing make sense. It's highly unusual for men to share cigarettes. (unless they are gay).

To be honest, that guy in the video, looks more like Burmese than Thai. Not defending Thais here but the Burmese are capable of such wicked crimes. For many of them rape is a normal act. I'm not joking. Read it for yourself.

License to rape: How Burma’s military employs systematic sexualized violence

http://www.womenundersiegeproject.org/blog/entry/license-to-rape-how-burmas-military-employs-systematic-sexualized-violence

cheesy.gif

And, in which century, on which planet were you born?

• Like 1

Pretty sure I've read that Worat did give DNA to police a while back. He was described as arriving on a big motorcycle to do so. It's what happened to the sample afterwards that we question.

If warot gave DNA why are they having a media conference holding up cctv images instead of saying "i gave DNA and it dosnt match"!

Because it is all part of the theatrical trickery of act 72.

Very public and media publicised amongst a mob of people.

Perfect really.

Smoke and mirrors devised to divert your attention. Like the murders are now a discussion of wristbands and tracking of tourists Theatrical trickery at its finest. Best ignore both these pretend issues and focus on the real issues - still no DNA test provided and still no closer to wanting to solve a murder. Let's be clear.

And the academy award goes to......

If they have video from 25 CCTV cams from the area then you would think there is a pretty high chance the killers would of been seen on them, if not around the time of the murders at least some time before it happened.

The police will only release footage that suites their needs, they know who the murderers are its just wait and see what money they can get.

They will throw out little white heron's to divert attention away from the real killers, who will get away with it as long as big money is paid, it is the way the police work in Thailand.

I do not want to sound awful here, but i wonder if the victims lips were swabbed for DNA. Regarding the report that Hannah's lipstick/DNA were found on a LM cigarette with the DNA of 2 Asian men that matched the semen. I think the vile creatures probably put their lips to Hannah's during the rapes. Would that not put Hannah's lipstick/DNA on the lips of the men, so that when the men shared a cigarette after the murder, Hannah's DNA would be present too. I also wonder if Davids DNA could be found on HAnnah's lips if they did share a kiss before they were attacked. This could at least shed light on the relations before the murders.

Well we know David is a smoker, but i guess Hannah could of been a social smoker. I would think it more likely that the killers had a smoke before the murders than stand around after it, admiring their crime. Do you have any info on where about's the cigarette (s) were found?

If her and the killers DNA was on the cigarette it means they knew each other and talked prior to the crime. Again this points to people at the AC bar or someone she knew and perhaps partied with. Why would anyone share a cigarette with someone they did not know. I would also think that after a killing like this they would be in a hurry to get away from the place and not stick around for a smoke, too dangerous.

I think she knew the killers !

Have to honest here. When I have been to such places I do try and catch a sunrise every now and again and come to think of it it's after a big night out. If I was standing there and someone stopped by, smoking a ciggie I reckon I d take it in and ask for a drag. Sorry mrs number 3 -I would !

Boycott Ko Tao until this family is brought to justice. Two young units grads with their whole lives ahead of them killed gruesomely in an act of pure evil. The devil lives on ko Tao.

<deleted> that. Boycott Thailand. I'm seriously considering dropping the place after 14 years and many millions of Baht dumped there. Time to move on.

Let us pray for the restless souls of Hannah and David.

Our father, please bring justice to those innocently slain on the beautiful island of Ko Tao.

A day shall come when justice is served whether on earth or in thine kingdom above

For thine is the kingdom the power and the glory for ever and ever, amen

• Like 1

I keep seeing posts saying the guy in the CCTV has been 'confirmed as Mon' - has this actually been confirmed on anywhere other than on the TV rumour mill?

From the way he moves, his physique and his Asian pop star hair style, he looks in his early-mid twenties, and too fair skinned to be this Mon chap.

IF (and I mean IF, the realms of fantasy and reality have become blurred to put it lightly) it's true that DM's pale shorts were missing and this guy is caught rushing around nothing but a pair of oversized pale shorts around the time and location of the murder, this guy is the key.

Everything should focus on him.

I don't believe for second there is a collective conspiracy by islanders, but I don't believe for a millisecond that there is not a single soul recognises this guy, no way. We can easily recognise people we know from a long distance away by their body shape and movements, and this footage is pretty close up.

There's been a ridiculous amount of fantasist speculation here and I'm hesitant to add to it.

But let's add it up - a frenzied horrific double rape/murder, metres away from hotels, a police station and a bar, on a 'locked down' tiny Island, with more evidence the police could wish for - DNA, the murder weapon, the killers' clothes, CCTV footage....

This can't just be police incompetence.

Edited by Bunjeet
  • Like 2

Is it just me or there seems to be another foreign "death" near koh samet missing from the news? Reported by only on outlet but no real detail. Linked / Smoke screen / "accident ?

No, not only you. I asked this same question earlier. There is very little coverage of it and details are scant.

Is it just me or there seems to be another foreign "death" near koh samet missing from the news? Reported by only on outlet but no real detail. Linked / Smoke screen / "accident ?

No, not only you. I asked this same question earlier. There is very little coverage of it and details are scant.

The Tat has silenced all information on this no doubt and how about the Russian lady found in Phuket in the water with the tied up arms and legs

It should be illegal NOT to report such crime, yes?

The other rapes have been silenced.

Perhaps our punishment for questioning is to not inform us do you think ?

Has everyone seen the latest on BPost?

Former Koh Tao murder 'suspect' confirms innocence Son of island headman says false accusations ruined his life

SMH

the main accusation made against him was that he took a week to hand himself in, he only has himself to blame

Is this the son who is at university in BK? Did he ever hand himself in? I don't think he's ever been DNA tested, so how can he be excluded from the case? I also read that the island headman (the owner of AC bar) has another son.
That's right. He is telling the truth.his son can prove and was at university. HIs other son left the island on the morning of the murders.they are playing games with words. The one that left the island, I dont think gave DNA.

It's as I thought...as you say, they are playing games. Don't the cops know he has another son? That's who they need to find. Maybe the cops should close the bar down on the basis that they have recently found drugs there until papa gives his son up.

• Like 1

I keep seeing posts saying the guy in the CCTV has been 'confirmed as Mon' - has this actually been confirmed on anywhere other than on the TV rumour mill?

From the way he moves, his physique and his Asian pop star hair style, he looks in his early-mid twenties, and too fair skinned to be this Mon chap.

IF (and I mean IF, the realms of fantasy and reality have become blurred to put it lightly) it's true that DM's pale shorts were missing and this guy is caught rushing around nothing but a pair of oversized pale shorts around the time and location of the murder, this guy is the key.

Everything should focus on him.

I don't believe for second there is a collective conspiracy by islanders, but I don't believe for a millisecond that there is not a single soul recognises this guy, no way. We can easily recognise people we know from a long distance away by their body shape and movements, and this footage is pretty close up.

There's been a ridiculous amount of fantasist speculation here and I'm hesitant to add to it.

But let's add it up - a frenzied horrific double rape/murder, metres away from hotels, a police station and a bar, on a 'locked down' tiny Island, with more evidence the police could wish for - DNA, the murder weapon, the killers' clothes, CCTV footage....

This can't just be police incompetence.

I think everyone know who the main perp is. It's believed he left the island on a speed boat early the next morning, and there doesn't seem to be any police interest in bringing him back. But there was at least one other person involved who may not have access to a speedboat.

Can someone please help to clarify this:

"Police questioned why Wiraphans son Warot, 22 disappeared from the island shortly after the murders however he stated that his son was studying at a university in Bangkok and he was returning to study, not running as the police said."

Now Warot's lawyers have produced time-stamped cctv images to show that he was staying in his Bangkok apartment at the time of the murders. (See unmentionable newspaper website).

So his father, when interviewed, said his son had left the island on the morning of the murder and now the son is producing evidence that he was already in Bangkok at the time of the murder. Seems their stories conflict. Granted, the father may not live with his son and therefore not be aware of all his comings and goings - but he did say that his son returned to Bkk that morning.

How difficult would it be to manipulate cctv images- well, just the time stamp?

I raised this before - just check flights in and out of the airports, the records of who bought tickets and immigration cameras will represent much stronger evidence than what he has come up with !

"Police questioned why Wiraphans son Warot, 22 disappeared from the island shortly after the murders however he stated that his son was studying at a university in Bangkok and he was returning to study, not running as the police said."

Now Warot's lawyers have produced time-stamped cctv images to show that he was staying in his Bangkok apartment at the time of the murders. (See unmentionable newspaper website).

So his father, when interviewed, said his son had left the island on the morning of the murder and now the son is producing evidence that he was already in Bangkok at the time of the murder. Seems their stories conflict. Granted, the father may not live with his son and therefore not be aware of all his comings and goings - but he did say that his son returned to Bkk that morning.

I raised this before - just check flights in and out of the airports, the records of who bought tickets and immigration cameras will represent much stronger evidence than what he has come up with !

The time stamped CCTV still images look like a child has tried to edit them.

post-221894-0-93368300-1412116542_thumb.post-221894-0-39731300-1412116545_thumb.

attachicon.gifjj.jpgattachicon.gifkk.jpg

Absolutely pathetic. How anyone could accept those photos as any form of evidence is absolutely disgraceful !

Checking Airlines record of passengers and Immigration CCTV at BKK and Phuket might prove interesting !

• Like 2

The images shown concerning the premises and the Thai male may well be genuine, however the time stamps are about as straight as a corkscrew.

Blatant creative licence(forgery tampering with evidence etc) call it what one may.

These need to be relayed to press, Scotland Yard. I've never seen different colours ie black and white on the time stamp!!

Is this from the witness how was beaten and offered 700 000 for being a "witness"

The more the days pass ... the more tge Thai police are looking less then smart

World wide attention on this case and it is not looking too good. Very bad for Thailands image ... KT can kiss high season goodbye for this year

These need to be relayed to press, Scotland Yard. I've never seen different colours ie black and white on the time stamp!!

Those time stamps are wayyyyy dodgy!

Let's keep on it guys. Don't let this rest.

Remember, his own father originally said his son had left the island on the morning of the murders.

This is fishy beyond belief.

• Like 1