Key witness says foreigner kills British tourists

Lite Beer

"So when Mr Kerry did not make a superficial gesture and shake hands with Gen Tanasak as the Thai side wished, it became an issue we are losing face," the source said.

Unquote

Says it all this issue is world wide ....

Failure for a diplomat like Kerry to shake someone's hand is not accidental--it is an intentional snub.

Face has been lost regardless the culture.

Yes it seems deliberate and the Thais are very angry from what I hear....over on Thai forums that are sprouting all sorts of threats...

I think America have the right to reserve judgements .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it not occur to anyone that Thailand may want to stay the way it is, and, if foreigners stopped coming, they would just do something else, but because they know foreigners come for the main purpose of exploiting their women and their cheap massages, that the thai men feel they are just returning the favor?

does the resentment of the thai male towards foreigners surprise anyone?

even Thai Friendly has girl after girl who flatly says, no to thai men?

But we can make Thailand better like the USA free of corruption Al Capone, OJ Simpson, Tony Soprano or George W Bush

I think many Thai men have a resentment against male farang, obviously, but not in Koh Tao. To the other exreme, Pattaya doesn't have many normal Thai men, most are cashing in on the sexpats and are of dubious morality themselves.

Not on Koh Tao - just like there is no mafia on Koh Tao and Thais on Koh Tao also do not attack foreigners with brutality. Impossible right ? Yes as I thought.

There must have been two similar, green towels on the crime scene, one of them thrown over Hannah's face, and the other in a bundle on a rock close to the water and the body of Dave.

If not, then the people who first arrived at the crime scene and started snapping away, must have been busy carrying one (possibly contaminated) green towel all over the crime scene, which sounds totally weird.

Do you have a photo that has both of them in it?

It probably is just the towel was there so they chucked it over her head

Thanks for posting this picture. Interesting if you look at a distance you see two distinct areas of blood. If you look on a closer level, the left side shows drag marks to the left of screen. The right side of the blood stained sand shows erratic drag marks and quite a lot of them leading to the sea. That side also contains the men's clothes. The underwear appears to be boxers and perhaps denim jeans or shorts with a belt and what looks like David's tshirt.

The left side of screen with the drag marks to the left shows a lot more blood. One wonders as another poster said if Hannah was shot in the head dragged to the rocky enclave and raped. To hide the shooting ...well you know the rest.

I actually think it's obvious on studying this picture that both were physically attacked here at this very spot.

Could the image of one of the "runners" on CCTV be of someone holding a wallet or Hannah's small purse as is seen on the table along with her iPhone in the last picture she was in with the group ?

Well surely the police gathered samples from the ground to determine if they both were seriously injured on that spot, because when the police took David's body out of the water his head was still bleeding heavily so it could be entirely his blood.

I think that might be her wallet on the right.

post-221359-0-83530300-1412056890_thumb.

Edited by lucaswallachia

There must have been two similar, green towels on the crime scene, one of them thrown over Hannah's face, and the other in a bundle on a rock close to the water and the body of Dave.

If not, then the people who first arrived at the crime scene and started snapping away, must have been busy carrying one (possibly contaminated) green towel all over the crime scene, which sounds totally weird.

Thanks for posting this picture. Interesting if you look at a distance you see two distinct areas of blood. If you look on a closer level, the left side shows drag marks to the left of screen. The right side of the blood stained sand shows erratic drag marks and quite a lot of them leading to the sea. That side also contains the men's clothes. The underwear appears to be boxers and perhaps denim jeans or shorts with a belt and what looks like David's tshirt.

The left side of screen with the drag marks to the left shows a lot more blood. One wonders as another poster said if Hannah was shot in the head dragged to the rocky enclave and raped. To hide the shooting ...well you know the rest.

I actually think it's obvious on studying this picture that both were physically attacked here at this very spot.

Could the image of one of the "runners" on CCTV be of someone holding a wallet or Hannah's small purse as is seen on the table along with her iPhone in the last picture she was in with the group ?

Well surely the police gathered samples from the ground to determine if they both were seriously injured on that spot, because when the police took David's body out of the water his head was still bleeding heavily so it could be entirely his blood.

Can you help me with this photo. Wasn't Hannah's body found further along the beach from where these two bloodstained areas are in the foreground of the photo, in between two rocks? If so, then is it not probable that Hannah was attacked and killed at the first spot where she was found with David and then dragged somewhere more concealed to be raped?

Can you help me with this photo. Wasn't Hannah's body found further along the beach from where these two bloodstained areas are in the foreground of the photo, in between two rocks? If so, then is it not probable that Hannah was attacked and killed at the first spot where she was found with David and then dragged somewhere more concealed to be raped?

she could have been attacked at that spot but she was defiantly murdered at the spot her body was found sad.png

Hannah's body is in the photo if you look carefully.

You need to look at the photo a bit harder (hint: directly upwards of the blood). She could of been killed at that spot, that's why i wonder if the police took samples from each pool of blood. If it was just one guy then its entirely plausible he killed her first, but since it was 2 guys that had violated her, then its very unlikely you would have 2 necrophiliacs (people who have sex with corpses) together.

The two sets of drag marks would indicate that

One set to where Hannah was found are clear and direct. Very straight, no struggle indicated.

The other set of drag marks are very messy and looks like a struggle ensued towards the water.

You need to look at the photo a bit harder (hint: directly upwards of the blood). She could of been killed at that spot, that's why i wonder if the police took samples from each pool of blood. If it was just one guy then its entirely plausible he killed her first, but since it was 2 guys that had violated her, then its very unlikely you would have 2 necrophiliacs (people who have sex with corpses) together.

The drag marks on Hannah's side are very clean and regulated no sign of struggle at all. David's appears to illustrate a struggle Hannah was at least unconscious or worse sadly dead already.

The brutal final attack I believe may be to cover up something else that the attackers didn't want anyone to find if she were already dead. But definitely no indication of struggle as she was brought to her final resting place.

• Like 1

Blood does not spread in sand as it would a flat surface. Once it hits the sand it seeps down and takes

a while before it is clearly even visible as blood. I have this on good authority. They are two separate pools of blood and two separate drag marks in two different directions.

• Like 1

Regarding the photos, Does anybody know where the tide would have actually been around 3-5am here?

We can see poor David in the water, and poor Hannah in the other direction, then this bloody scene with strewn clothes. In earlier reports, there were different clothes mentioned in each article. Some said a skirt, black trousers. Others said a thong, shorts, a t shirt. It looks like 2 t shirts in the photos? One on top of the dark belted shorts/trousers, and one further to the left. Do we have it confirmed what items are there?

I have a theory that im trying to piece together, and the position of the water could tell us a lot more about this scene.

post-221894-0-20092600-1412069243_thumb.post-221894-0-13639500-1412069263_thumb.post-221894-0-24707800-1412069281_thumb.

Regarding the photos, Does anybody know where the tide would have actually been around 3-5am here?

We can see poor David in the water, and poor Hannah in the other direction, then this bloody scene with strewn clothes. In earlier reports, there were different clothes mentioned in each article. Some said a skirt, black trousers. Others said a thong, shorts, a t shirt. It looks like 2 t shirts in the photos? One on top of the dark belted shorts/trousers, and one further to the left. Do we have it confirmed what items are there?

I have a theory that im trying to piece together, and the position of the water could tell us a lot more about this scene.

attachicon.gifbeach5.jpgattachicon.gifpost-221359-0-37789300-1411975659.jpgattachicon.gifpost-221359-0-83530300-1412056890.jpg

http://www.tidetime.org/asia/thailand/koh-tao.htm

You might be able to work out from that the approximate tide height.

The thong mentioned could of been meaning the thongs for your feet, either Hannah's pink jandals or what looks like 2 black sandals.

The drag marks on Hannah's side are very clean and regulated no sign of struggle at all. David's appears to illustrate a struggle Hannah was at least unconscious or worse sadly dead already.

The brutal final attack I believe may be to cover up something else that the attackers didn't want anyone to find if she were already dead. But definitely no indication of struggle as she was brought to her final resting place.

Thanks for everyone's input. I agree with you Number 3, the two pools of blood at the first spot and the lack of any sign of struggle as Hannah was dragged to the second spot suggest she was already dead, or at least mortally wounded. There is a reason why I asked the question. Every murder investigation needs a body, a weapon and a motive. We have the first two, but the motive is disputed. I myself was leaning to the theory that it was an opportunistic sex attack. But if Hannah was murdered before being raped, then the motive surely changes from sexual to a hateful revenge attack where the objective is to hurt and humiliate Hannah. After disfiguring her pretty face, the last act of degradation was the multiple rape of her corpse. This makes the altercation in the AC bar highly significant. And this is where the police attention should be focused. This row must have been witnessed by many people - tourists, Hannah's friend, bar staff - so the suspects are easy to identify. Then it is a question of DNA testing. So why haven't the police already done this? Well, maybe they already have. Which brings us back to the hasty dawn exit from the island of someone on a speed boat. Was this the bar owner's son? Was he the person who was hassling Hannah in the bar? And is the current police activity with CCTV footage and foreign suspects a disgusting charade? They know who did it, but they've been bought off. What a country!

Has it been confirmed they had a row, because i had read that Hannah's friend said she never saw David or Hannah having an argument with anyone?

Another thing is they could of had a gun and forced David to strip at gun point.

There are hotel rooms overlooking the scene! I still can't fathom how this grisly crime happened without anyone hearing anything at all! The police station is only 200m away? If people are screaming for their lives, I would imagine it could be heard from 200m.

Has it been confirmed they had a row, because i had read that Hannah's friend said she never saw David or Hannah having an argument with anyone?

Another thing is they could of had a gun and forced David to strip at gun point.

It is quite possible that Hannah's friend didn't see any row. But other reports say that unnamed people witnessed the row, and that it was heated.

David may have been skinny dipping. Maybe the green towel was his.

Somewhere my post from before is missing so i write again :

http://www.samuitimes.com/crimes-tourists-thai-beach-towns-continue/

"Meanwhile on Sunday, the body of an unidentified foreigner was found off the coast of Koh Samet, a popular tourist destination in the Gulf of Thailand.

Police described the deceased as a male 170-cm-tall Caucasian wearing a black T-shirt and short black pants at the time of his death"

What was Sean wearing when he left Koh Tao ? ...

Hmmmmm, seems to have cuts on his legs............

post-221731-0-59309100-1412072906_thumb.

After spending more time than i probably should have, trying to gather a background on David and Hannah, I just cannot fully accept that David would be unfaithful to his girlfriend back home. David was known infamously as 'Danger Dave', and many friends have shared stories and photos of him fearlessly enjoying stunts and funny antics. He seemed to have very close female and male friends, mutually with his long-term girlfriend. He is described by everyone as wonderful, caring, honourable, special, one of a kind who always had a funny story to tell. For these reasons I cant help think that David and Hannah may not have been romantically involved. But then, on the other side of the coin, I am thinking the exact opposite. David had been to Australia for 6 weeks before Thailand. He had been away from his girlfriend for a long while. Who knows what was agreed between them. If David and Hannah were infact completely alone at that time, then one must wonder if the simplest explanation is often the right one. Male and female found murdered in succluded area of beach near the waves, in the dark early hours, after a night of drinking together with friends on holiday. It would be easy to assume, and looking at the bloody spot in the photos, even easier to assume they were both together in that one spot when first attacked. but were they laying together, or just sitting, watching to waves, chatting. The fact that David was completely naked except for one sock/shoe, is the issue.

In the last knows CCTV of them with friends, i wonder what the last words were to these friends, to alow them to leave Hannah and David knowing they were safe. They must have been together or else Hannah's friends would not have allowed her to wander anywhere on her own i would imagine. All those frids last with them, will know the nature of their relationship at the end of that night. We all must remember, we have been given the information we have. There will be a lot more vital pieces that the public do not know, as it is not our right to. There maybe a definite chain of events that the Police know for fact, with evidence and statements from friends and the clubs full of people, creating a time frame of the night that we do not know yet. between 3-5am in the morning, after a beach party and usual club parties, i find it hard to believe these were the only people on or near the beach. Im confused about the statement that David and Hannah left AC Bar together between 3-4am, because i thought it closed at 2am.

"Meanwhile on Sunday, the body of an unidentified foreigner was found off the coast of Koh Samet, a popular tourist destination in the Gulf of Thailand.

Police described the deceased as a male 170-cm-tall Caucasian wearing a black T-shirt and short black pants at the time of his death"

Ok so has anyone got any info on Sean's current whereabouts?

Cut on arm and legs...........

Just a thought about the meaning of the word "key" in Thai.

The same applies to this entire investigation or rather should that be finger pointing exercise.

It shows Thailand in an extremely poor light and combined with other recent incidents, rape of the Danish lady etc and the laughable idea of tourists being tagged like criminals rather than actually having a competent police force that pro actively enforces laws not for personal financial gain but in the interests of justice, merely compounds this.

One day a fist full of baht will not be a guarantee of immunity from prosecution nor the equivalent of a "Get out of jail card"

I have no idea who committed these 2 murders but I'm quite sure that people on the Island do.

After spending more time than i probably should have, trying to gather a background on David and Hannah, I just cannot fully accept that David would be unfaithful to his girlfriend back home. David was known infamously as 'Danger Dave', and many friends have shared stories and photos of him fearlessly enjoying stunts and funny antics. He seemed to have very close female and male friends, mutually with his long-term girlfriend. He is described by everyone as wonderful, caring, honourable, special, one of a kind who always had a funny story to tell. For these reasons I cant help think that David and Hannah may not have been romantically involved. But then, on the other side of the coin, I am thinking the exact opposite. David had been to Australia for 6 weeks before Thailand. He had been away from his girlfriend for a long while. Who knows what was agreed between them. If David and Hannah were infact completely alone at that time, then one must wonder if the simplest explanation is often the right one. Male and female found murdered in succluded area of beach near the waves, in the dark early hours, after a night of drinking together with friends on holiday. It would be easy to assume, and looking at the bloody spot in the photos, even easier to assume they were both together in that one spot when first attacked. but were they laying together, or just sitting, watching to waves, chatting. The fact that David was completely naked except for one sock/shoe, is the issue.

In the last knows CCTV of them with friends, i wonder what the last words were to these friends, to alow them to leave Hannah and David knowing they were safe. They must have been together or else Hannah's friends would not have allowed her to wander anywhere on her own i would imagine. All those frids last with them, will know the nature of their relationship at the end of that night. We all must remember, we have been given the information we have. There will be a lot more vital pieces that the public do not know, as it is not our right to. There maybe a definite chain of events that the Police know for fact, with evidence and statements from friends and the clubs full of people, creating a time frame of the night that we do not know yet. between 3-5am in the morning, after a beach party and usual club parties, i find it hard to believe these were the only people on or near the beach. Im confused about the statement that David and Hannah left AC Bar together between 3-4am, because i thought it closed at 2am.

Well the last image of David on CCTV is at 1:56 am. Hannah's friends said that David was 'smitten' with Hannah. In the majority of relationships these days people are unfaithful, so if their half way around the world from their partners, on a party island then its a pretty natural setting for it to happen.

Edited by lucaswallachia

For somebody with over 25k posts, you are making some absurd posts!! A small cut on his arm and a cut on the back of his leg!! <deleted>, when you live on a island, you are outside a lot and there are rocks/jungle everywhere. Add alcohol & poor lighting at night and small injuries happen on a daily basis! I live in a beach town and often have cuts like that on my arms/legs. Do they really look like injuries from a fatal fight. <deleted> give it up with this sean nonsense. You are diluting and deflecting from the real perps!!

• Like 1

For somebody with over 25k posts, you are making some absurd posts!! A small cut on his arm and a cut on the back of his leg!! <deleted>, when you live on a island, you are outside a lot and there are rocks/jungle everywhere. Add alcohol & poor lighting at night and small injuries happen on a daily basis! I live in a beach town and often have cuts like that on my arms/legs. Do they really look like injuries from a fatal fight. <deleted> give it up with this sean nonsense. You are diluting and deflecting from the real perps!!

Hmmmmm, strange, I live in LOS and don't have a single cut. My mind is open to anything, ANYTHING. How about you..?

OUI, post counts mean fugg all when dead kids are involved, so back off..

Edited by transam

I do not want to sound awful here, but i wonder if the victims lips were swabbed for DNA. Regarding the report that Hannah's lipstick/DNA were found on a LM cigarette with the DNA of 2 Asian men that matched the semen. I think the vile creatures probably put their lips to Hannah's during the rapes. Would that not put Hannah's lipstick/DNA on the lips of the men, so that when the men shared a cigarette after the murder, Hannah's DNA would be present too. I also wonder if Davids DNA could be found on HAnnah's lips if they did share a kiss before they were attacked. This could at least shed light on the relations before the murders.

I do not want to sound awful here, but i wonder if the victims lips were swabbed for DNA. Regarding the report that Hannah's lipstick/DNA were found on a LM cigarette with the DNA of 2 Asian men that matched the semen. I think the vile creatures probably put their lips to Hannah's during the rapes. Would that not put Hannah's lipstick/DNA on the lips of the men, so that when the men shared a cigarette after the murder, Hannah's DNA would be present too. I also wonder if Davids DNA could be found on HAnnah's lips if they did share a kiss before they were attacked. This could at least shed light on the relations before the murders.

Well we know David is a smoker, but i guess Hannah could of been a social smoker. I would think it more likely that the killers had a smoke before the murders than stand around after it, admiring their crime. Do you have any info on where about's the cigarette (s) were found?

Edited by lucaswallachia