raro's Fast Food Heaven has opened!

rarosFFH

Best of luck!

Looking forward to the goat cheese burgers!

Do you know of any supplier for high quality goat cheese? tongue.png

Not off-hand but isn't there a member here that milks badgers? Doubt if (m)any could tell the difference anyway.

Good location (for me) so I will drop by and see what's on offer after the wine cask gets tapped.

• Like 1

Facebook page has no menu or pricing. The burger pic looks interesting. I can tell from the price if this place is going to be another Cheap Charlie dump with local beef and cheap frozen fries or really turns out a good product at reasonable costs.

Hi Raro,

Will you be there today ? I might jump in at abt. 6 pm.

Yermanee wai.gif

Sorry I'll miss you! Left there about 2pm or so. Great chicken sandwich, with homemade sauce. First time I had curry and wurst. Quite good. Again, the homemade sauce was...yummm....I'll see if my wife can't work on prying the recipe from ms. Raro. smile.png

• Like 1

Hi Raro,

Will you be there today ? I might jump in at abt. 6 pm.

Yermanee wai.gif

Sorry I'll miss you! Left there about 2pm or so. Great chicken sandwich, with homemade sauce. First time I had curry and wurst. Quite good. Again, the homemade sauce was...yummm....I'll see if my wife can't work on prying the recipe from ms. Raro. smile.png

I want a ChiangRai branch.

• Like 1

I was privileged to have a 'taster' last Friday. Just a regular burger, and it was very filling and delicious. I liked the Raro burger sauce too.

This will be a very welcome addition to the Darkside eateries and if it stays open late at night, as I understand it will, then it will surely be a winner.

Good luck Raro, and welcome to the Darkside retail biz.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Grehhh......first day open and already staff issues. The lady who was supposed to start working on Wednesday just messaged us that she will get married soon and move to Australia. Happy trails to her, but this means we need most urgent someone to fill in the gap. This is a real restaurant job, we offer social security, contract etc. but no lady drinks and other hanky panky. We would need actually more than just one, but one would be a good start!

If you know of anyone please message me, thanks!

....and thanks a lot to those who came yesterday! We were busy from midday to about 8 pm with customers constantly coming and going. Lots of friends among them but also some new faces who were attracted by this thread. Hope you liked our food, if not we are oppen to your comments and suggestions to become better!