Alternative Cures

shaurene

I read in the Bangkok Post Sept 25 Post Bag on alternative cures and very interesting one from Norman SR.

He was diagnosed one year ago with 3rd stage prostrate cancer that spread to his lungs. He started on a strict Vegan diet. He made a point of listing his diet but a few things I would like to fully understand.

Every day he takes a multi-fruit Smoothie in the morning and an Multi Veg extract in the late afternoon, not sure if he means a Multi Veg Smoothie.

I would assume Norman SR would be on Thai Visa, anyone know him please.

Would love to contact him.

Shaurene

And did the vegetables cure his cancer?

While I believe that the pharma companies tries to push their pills, I am pretty sure that a vegan diet can't remove cancer from the body.

It happens that things heal that should kill you without obvious reasons. And some diets may slow down cancer but in general a diet change doesn't kill a cancer that spread already.

Even if it would heal a small percentage of people doctors would have figured it out like 2000 years ago.

a bit of research will tell you that a plant based diet has indeed cured many cancer patients ... going back more than 70 years a gentleman named Dr Max Gerson started treating patients that regular medicine could not help ...his daughter Charlotte continued his work ... download this documentary or buy it ... The Beautiful Truth....its all explained in the doco... The Gerson Institute still runs today ....too many facts to dismiss it . The Institute i believe is non profit organisation , unlike pharma companies . An interesting statistic , more people die from adverse reactions to prescribed drugs in the Uk per year ( 8000 plus),than they do in road accidents ( 3000 plus) , we are the guinea pigs for the drug kings.....The FDA is funded by who ? the govt ? no , by the very same people who produce the drugs that need to be evaluated as safe ... To answer the Alernative Cure question ..absolutely yes in many cases it is possible . I know of quite a few personally that did not use conventional medicine to cure themselves.

After a full course of poison and that is what cancer drugs are if lucky you will have a 5 year possibility of no cancer. Remember 5 years is the big pay off to remain cancer free after that you are on your own. Cut the sugar cancer loves sugar.

• Like 1