just go in and become

and see how it goes

teach english first for free

get a voluteer visa?

whatever

try it out and follow your heart...

:D

:o hi thanks to replies:

info: i speak issan thai; i taught english in ban chiang as a volunteer as am native english speaker; im a kibbutznik for 20 years and met him here as a labourer in my petting zoo on the kibbutz/ he knows my children and speaks hebrew fluently. i eat thai food (very spicy) with the thai workers here on the kibbutz and am the unofficial 'pu yai' between the kibbutz and them. I have studied the culture as much as i can thru internet and meeting w/thai workers all over israel (something no israeli would be cought dead doing!). a close friend of mine is thai w/israeli passport (woman abandoned by israeli husband yucky yucky... w/13 yr old daughter) so i learn a lot.

i have met his mother (THE DECIDING FACTOR IN A THAI MAN'S LIFE) and family; i can work physical hard labour or office type stuff and am very flexible... just the thought of leaving here, living there and then having to leave due to money problems seems not fair to him or me and we would end this to leave him and me to find other partners. i see split families all the time here in israel among the foreign workers et al.... and its terrible. :D in addition i am giving up on seeing my kids thru the army (a horrible thing for any mother to go thru ) and finishing school here. i am well aware of all of this.

thanx for the adress of the embassy. and additional posts... will keep checking all posts in forum...

perhaps there is info in thai that i can snail mail him? my computer reads and prints thai but he has no computer...